Other than lewd content, a big focus for the next update should be…

• Simplifying choices

Votes: 10 17.5%
  • Filling out existing turns with content

Votes: 27 47.4%
  • Further improve walkthrough

Votes: 13 22.8%
  • Cleaning up renders and grammar

Votes: 7 12.3%

• Total voters

Morsin

Aug 13, 2020
Is there a walk through for this VN to find the ALL of the netorare content? Just seems very hard to find the netorare content....
would love this. and it's weird not to be able to get all the scenes on the same path? so far i think if you say you would watch, she sucks his dick in front of you in the shower, and if you don't, she grinds him and almost rides him on the couch with your ex twisting her nipples and trying to get her to let him in more than the tip

Rabonixxx

Apr 26, 2020
Game is good, but needs work. Bugs are pretty common, WT is a little clumsy, especially with the gossip and stealing thing
(don´t know yet what are they for.)

The concept of the game is solid, the models are hot, and maybe with 5 or 6 more updates we can start watching something more solid.
Definitely one to keep an eye on. (y)

m0us3r

Nov 28, 2020
I voted "Gay or Bisexual", but it was only about lesbian, for stuff between my girls in my presence. I love when my ladies love each other.

NemesisGames

Nemesis Party: NTR, or NOT
Game Developer
Feb 13, 2022
This is one hell of a buggy mess, heck you literally can't even go back to the main menu from the end game screen using the button.
Thank you reporting this error, it has been patched for the hotfix version.

It looks really good but it's so buggy.
If possible, please provide specifics so that the game can be patched for the hotfix version.

This is the buggiest game Ive ever played. its poorly designed and difficult to navigate. the visuals are mid. I dont know who is giving this 5 stars but theyre crazy this is not a good game
If possible, please provide specifics so that the game can be patched for the hotfix version.

Im not sure why even after having a positive nemesis point for Emma, she still chose to involve Ace?
This bug has been reported by others and patched for the hotfix version.

The important conversation with Ace is bugged?

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
Can someone please spoiler what NTR content is available? I started playing this when it first came out, but haven't since. Would like to but also would like to know if the NTR content has actually made it into the game yet. Also, is there a walkthrough? Other posters make mention of it being difficult to get the NTR content?

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
NemesisPartyNTROrNOT-0.08
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Astriedax

May 15, 2017
Wait is there more content besides what happens at the conclusion of each turn? How? I click on everything and try to get as many posisitve/negative points and still I can't trigger anything.

A walkthough is not optional for this game, but mandatory and required.

Reactions: HUNUTAN

DeemLeem12

Dec 12, 2020

This bug has been reported by others and patched for the hotfix version.

Have you tried playing the game yourself? The bugs are pretty easy to see.

Reactions: Turtle and hiroyto

NemesisGames

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2022
Have you tried playing the game yourself? The bugs are pretty easy to see.
Myself and six volunteer bug-testers across two rounds of testing have played it extensively.

May 30 Development Log:

In the upcoming hotfix, the following issues have been patched:

- FIXED: “Return to main menu” at the end of game doesn’t do as such.
- FIXED: Emma’s post-soccer match romance/vanilla scene not triggering despite positive nemesis score.
- FIXED: Ace’s important (i) conversation indicator enabled despite no conversation available.
- FIXED: Overlapping images during voyeur scene with Emma, Ace, and Tara.
- FIXED: Music didn’t play in home screen past Turn 6
- FIXED: Lily’s info card showed picture of Emma instead

With the exception of Emma’s romance/vanilla scene not triggering, these are annoying but relatively small bugs. I will wait another 24 hours in case anyone reports more serious issues, so I can release them as part of the hotfix version.

Aim8899

Nov 22, 2022
with unren i saw the animations for an emma ace scene that couldn't trigger (full penetration) and a ace titjob from the blonde. Tried a lot of combinations but it was imposible to trigger, are they implemented in game?

TireFruck

Oct 10, 2017
how to get nemesis points for lily? couldn't find a single way, just immutable at 0. also, abbie's new vanilla route scene didn't trigger even with +5 points or smth.

Last edited:
Reactions: Warsteel

NemesisGames

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2022
with unren i saw the animations for an emma ace scene that couldn't trigger (full penetration) and a ace titjob from the blonde. Tried a lot of combinations but it was imposible to trigger, are they implemented in game?
Lily’s titjob for Ace occurs if you give her alcohol after Tara gets booze from the store.

As for the unused Emma/Ace sex animation, I mentioned the following dev log:

As I mentioned in a previous dev log, I also made content for v0.09 and even 0.10 while waiting for feedback. So some of that content is pre-loaded in version v0.08. So there will be spoilers for anyone poking around in the files or scripts.

how to get nemesis points for lily? couldn't find a single way, just immutable at 0. also, abbie's new vanilla route scene didn't trigger even with +5 points or smth.
Sounds like a possible bug - I’ll look into this later today.

Reactions: TireFruck

Morsin

Aug 13, 2020
would love this. and it's weird not to be able to get all the scenes on the same path? so far i think if you say you would watch, she sucks his dick in front of you in the shower, and if you don't, she grinds him and almost rides him on the couch with your ex twisting her nipples and trying to get her to let him in more than the tip
just wanna say, these two scenes are super hot and super worth playing both options lol. if anyone finds anything else please tell me, i'm willing to replay to get them emma is so hot especially when she's on some guy
:love:

Reactions: jaden000 and M3lly

demidemon

Aug 31, 2016
Myself and six volunteer bug-testers across two rounds of testing have played it extensively.

May 30 Development Log:

In the upcoming hotfix, the following issues have been patched:

- FIXED: “Return to main menu” at the end of game doesn’t do as such.
- FIXED: Emma’s post-soccer match romance/vanilla scene not triggering despite positive nemesis score.
- FIXED: Ace’s important (i) conversation indicator enabled despite no conversation available.
- FIXED: Overlapping images during voyeur scene with Emma, Ace, and Tara.
- FIXED: Music didn’t play in home screen past Turn 6
- FIXED: Lily’s info card showed picture of Emma instead

With the exception of Emma’s romance/vanilla scene not triggering, these are annoying but relatively small bugs. I will wait another 24 hours in case anyone reports more serious issues, so I can release them as part of the hotfix version.
I'm playing v0.08 and the rumor system seems bugged. I stopped the rumor by Ace at turn 5, then from turn 6 onwards, it will always be Ziggy telling Emma the same rumor i picked at the end of every turn. If I don't stop the rumor, a random person will be telling Emma (could also be Emma telling herself) a rumor every turn, but the target is always Emma.

Last edited:
Reactions: Blizzard99
4.10 star(s) 13 Votes