Other than lewd content, a big focus for the next update should be…

• Simplifying choices

Votes: 10 17.5%
  • Filling out existing turns with content

Votes: 27 47.4%
  • Further improve walkthrough

Votes: 13 22.8%
  • Cleaning up renders and grammar

Votes: 7 12.3%

• Total voters

pepoye

Aug 3, 2017
NTR unavoidable because MC can't have every girls, nemesis gets every other that MC is not with. 3 different scenes with Emma after the match but as for the romance 1? Probably bugged in getting it. What I can see from the code is because the choices of Tara before the match only led down to either the voyeur or cuck scene. The romance route was there where Emma wins the match but seems to be blocked by the 2 choices before the match, so yea most likely bugged.
The game certainly has potential but at the moment still buggy af, and it's weird for people who isn't into NTR to play this though. Like I mean I'm into everything, both vanilla and NTR otherwise it's like missing half of the content in the game.

That animation was already in the game I just kinda force-triggered it since the event numbering pretty much comes after soccer match scenes so I was just guessing it should be in the next update for Emma events.

Honestly, I'm don't know exactly how LOL. But if it helps.... here's the 3 outcome of the soccer match.
4-5 is tweaked lily save because have absolutely no idea how to get her drunk.
Most of my save variables are tweaked because I don't "restart" a new play for different route every time I play a Renpy games, ain't got time for that.
Thank you but the 4-3 save doesn't work, and i think it's the vanilla romance route for Emma.

Pagoramix

May 22, 2019
So i've been playing latest update, and while i liked the new scenes, am still having a hard time figuring out what is it you wanna do with that turn based system. As of now i guess u haven't even scratched the surface of what you wanna do with it, all the while it is quite clear you're already strugling getting it to work. Issue with scope i guess? :unsure: Or might it be that there is already too much potential path which makes your many condition acting all weird? Or are you relying so much on that nemesis score you are expecting it to be a reliable way to check and set path? I don't know, i don't know python that much to be honest.

Beside, is it really the pertinent way to achieve what you wanna do? I mean, every character seems to have two or more path of their own, orbitting around what would be a common chain of event? Well honestly the common chain of event seems to be spoiling the different path. For instance, if we choose to simp Ace or Tara then i don't see the fuck why we would still oblige Emma pursuing her vengeance. And it is not a blame am stating there, it's a set back for you as the writter.
So perhaps it would be best for the game to simply appear as a turn based gameplay and remain a good old branching path VN. Well honestly the game is so clunky right now i don't even know if the event i saw are supposed to happen this way, in that case my bad.

Oh and if you wonder what path i've tryed, i've gone for full negative nemesis score with every one first and full positive nemesis score after(and honestly full negative looked a lot better for mc than full positive, right now he get cucked only with positive nemesis score :LOL: ).

sguru

Feb 19, 2020
June 1 Development Log:

More bug fixes, and tweaks for easier gameplay understanding have been added to hotfix version:

- FIXED: Animation of MC/Lily at end of music video crashes game.
- FIXED: Animations can crash game when spam-clicked.
- FIXED: Tara’s NTR ass flashing during her booze run was triggered with positive nemesis points instead of negative.
- The tutorials have been re-made for clarity, and are no longer optional.
- Added more detail to the walkthrough page. More specifically, the difference in Lily’s scene between drunk and sober.
- Lily’s short tutorial conversation now presents an opportunity to raise or lower her nemesis score.
- Added short segment after Tara’s booze trip, where she is seen preparing alcohol - this should help players remember that the introduction of alcohol can affect how lewd Lily’s scenes are.

I listen to your feedback, I learn, I tweak the game, the game gets stronger for it, I release a new version, and the cycle continues…
When can we expect the hotfix version? Thanks

Reactions: Ziczic

NemesisGames

Nemesis Party: NTR, or NOT
Game Developer
Feb 13, 2022
I am firmly in the no ntr camp but this looks like an interesting game. From what i read in the thread from the dev and some players it's the girls the player doesn't focus on i.e. not interested in that gets taken by the nemesis, basically a slice of life type of game. Basically it's not really an ntr game but i get why the dev put the warning.

But this review is a red flag: " Even with maxed out Nemesis points you get cucked by Emma after the soccer match. The bet was to get on her knees and bark then she's laying on top of him kissing him and only doesn't fuck him because of a memory from her father? what is the point of the maintaining points with a girl if you have to put up with that shit? "

Can someone confirm if scenes like this happen even in the vanilla path or was it only because of a bug?
Yes, this is a bug. You’re not supposed to be cucked/see cheating when you have positive nemesis score with Emma. It’s been fixed in latest hotfix.

This game is so freaking opaque. No clue what to do most of the time, and the 'hint' button only works for the first 4 or 5 turns. Thank goodness for the universal renpy mod - it at least showed me all the choices that I apparently lacked whichever random stat I was supposed to have upped. Interesting concept, really weak execution.
Tutorial has been re-made for the upcoming hotfix. The multitude of choices will remain an issue until v0.09, when they will be simplified.

Is this a bug? Can't find the dialog box View attachment 3693733 View attachment 3693736
Yes, it is patched for the upcoming version.

When can we expect the hotfix version? Thanks
Hotfix is ready, it’s just a matter of finding time today to build a distribution and upload it. So sometime in the next 24 hours.

Last edited:

NemesisGames

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2022
June 2 Development Log

Another day, more fixes. This should be the last of bugs to be fixed for this update. Confusion over what choices to make will remain until v0.09, when choices will be simplified.

- FIXED: Lily was missing a conditional flag, causing her “important discussion” to appear when there wasn’t any.
- FIXED: Girls were incorrectly shown as gaining points on their nemesis scores when influenced by Ace’s rumors.
- FIXED: One girl telling the same girl a rumor over and over again, versus it spreading from person-to-person.
- FIXED: Re-wrote code for Tara/MC intro sex animation so it’s more stable.
- The hint button now shows “there are no more important discussions” when you’ve exhausted all options.
- The turn button will show yellow arrow when it’s time to move on.
- Removed Darius’s greyed-out ‘shop’ button completely
- Updated Lily’s flashing breasts mini-scene with Tara so that the dialogue aligns with subplot of Lily’s viral video.
- Rumors no longer require action points, and instead you have 2 attempts per turn to overturn a rumor.
- After Lily’s rooftop scene, and before her music video, there is now an ‘important discussion” with her. This helps set up the music video, as well as presents an opportunity to increase or decrease her nemesis score.

Reactions: Morsin

Morsin

Aug 13, 2020
June 2 Development Log

Another day, more fixes. This should be the last of bugs to be fixed for this update. Confusion over what choices to make will remain until v0.09, when choices will be simplified.

- FIXED: Lily was missing a conditional flag, causing her “important discussion” to appear when there wasn’t any.
- FIXED: Girls were incorrectly shown as gaining points on their nemesis scores when influenced by Ace’s rumors.
- FIXED: One girl telling the same girl a rumor over and over again, versus it spreading from person-to-person.
- FIXED: Re-wrote code for Tara/MC intro sex animation so it’s more stable.
- The hint button now shows “there are no more important discussions” when you’ve exhausted all options.
- The turn button will show yellow arrow when it’s time to move on.
- Removed Darius’s greyed-out ‘shop’ button completely
- Updated Lily’s flashing breasts mini-scene with Tara so that the dialogue aligns with subplot of Lily’s viral video.
- Rumors no longer require action points, and instead you have 2 attempts per turn to overturn a rumor.
- After Lily’s rooftop scene, and before her music video, there is now an ‘important discussion” with her. This helps set up the music video, as well as presents an opportunity to increase or decrease her nemesis score.
this game is top of my list for can't wait till an update, thanks. among the hottest ntr i've seen haha, god emma's gorgeous

NemesisGames

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2022
Nemesis Party v0.08.1 Hotfix Released

Thank you to those who were patient and understanding regarding the large number of bugs discovered during v0.08’s release. This hotfix version has addressed almost all of these reported issues.

Additionally, the tutorial has been re-worked entirely for clarity, and features such as the hint button have been improved for comprehension. See changelog below for full list of bugfixes and improvements.

• FIXED: Animation of MC/Lily at end of music video crashes game.
  • FIXED: Animations can crash game when spam-clicked.
  • FIXED: Lily was missing a conditional flag, causing her “important discussion” to appear when there wasn’t any.
  • FIXED: Tara’s NTR ass flashing during her booze run was triggered with positive nemesis points instead of negative.
  • FIXED: “Return to main menu” at the end of game doesn’t do as such.
  • FIXED: Emma’s post-soccer match romance/vanilla scene not triggering despite positive nemesis score.
  • FIXED: Ace’s important (i) conversation indicator enabled despite no conversation available.
  • FIXED: Overlapping images during voyeur scene with Emma, Ace, and Tara.
  • FIXED: Music didn’t play in home screen past Turn 6
  • FIXED: Lily’s info card showed picture of Emma instead
  • FIXED: Girls were incorrectly shown as gaining points on their nemesis scores when influenced by Ace’s rumors.
  • FIXED: One girl telling the same girl a rumor over and over again, versus it spreading from person-to-person.
  • FIXED: Re-wrote code for Tara/MC intro sex animation so it’s more stable.
  • FIXED: Lily’s overlay image still visible in Emma’s interact menu during turn 1.
  • FIXED: Wrong alignment of Ace/Spade symbol for Tara during End Turn Summary
  • Tutorials have been revised for clarity, and are no longer optional.
  • Added more detail to the walkthrough page. More specifically, the difference in Lily’s scene between drunk and sober.
  • Lily’s short tutorial conversation now presents an opportunity to raise or lower her nemesis score.
  • Added short segment after Tara’s booze trip, where she is seen preparing alcohol - this should help players remember that the introduction of alcohol can affect scene lewdity.
  • The hint button now shows “there are no more important discussions” when you’ve exhausted all options.
  • The turn button will show yellow arrow when it’s time to move on.
  • Removed Darius’s greyed-out ‘shop’ button completely
  • Updated Lily’s flashing breasts mini-scene with Tara so that the dialogue aligns with subplot of Lily’s viral video.
  • Rumors no longer require action points, and instead you have 2 attempts per turn to overturn a rumor.
  • Emma’s preview NTR image changed so that false expectations are not created when drunk vs sober
  • After Lily’s rooftop scene, and before her music video, there is now an ‘important discussion” with her. This helps set up the music video, as well as presents an opportunity to increase or decrease her nemesis score.

NemesisGames

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2022
So i've been playing latest update, and while i liked the new scenes, am still having a hard time figuring out what is it you wanna do with that turn based system. As of now i guess u haven't even scratched the surface of what you wanna do with it, all the while it is quite clear you're already strugling getting it to work. Issue with scope i guess? :unsure: Or might it be that there is already too much potential path which makes your many condition acting all weird? Or are you relying so much on that nemesis score you are expecting it to be a reliable way to check and set path? I don't know, i don't know python that much to be honest.

Beside, is it really the pertinent way to achieve what you wanna do? I mean, every character seems to have two or more path of their own, orbitting around what would be a common chain of event? Well honestly the common chain of event seems to be spoiling the different path. For instance, if we choose to simp Ace or Tara then i don't see the fuck why we would still oblige Emma pursuing her vengeance. And it is not a blame am stating there, it's a set back for you as the writter.
So perhaps it would be best for the game to simply appear as a turn based gameplay and remain a good old branching path VN. Well honestly the game is so clunky right now i don't even know if the event i saw are supposed to happen this way, in that case my bad.

Oh and if you wonder what path i've tryed, i've gone for full negative nemesis score with every one first and full positive nemesis score after(and honestly full negative looked a lot better for mc than full positive, right now he get cucked only with positive nemesis score :LOL: ).
The turn-based system works fine after the bugfix version.

As for what I want to do with it, well… Keep in mind that this isn’t another visual novel with story episodes released one after another, but rather a game.

Many turns past Turn 6 have been left empty, with nothing to do but click ‘End Turn’, but this will not always be the case. Parallel content has been in the works, even while my main focus has been the story unfolding sequentially.

Reactions: Pagoramix

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Nemesis Party: NTR, or NOT [v0.08.1 Hotfix] [NemesisGames] - Compressed

Win/Linux [865 MB]
- - - -

Mac [860 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ancient Lake

Aug 16, 2017
I don't really know how to properly write feedback, but since I like this game's concept, I'll try my best.

So, first, the things I like:
I think that competing with a rival character is pretty neat, he is a bit cartoonish, yeah, but I don't think it's necessarily a bad thing.

The scenes are pretty hot, makes me wish there were more of them.

I also think the female character designs are pretty decent.

What I don't like:
This game is held back a lot in the programming side, there are lots of bugs and things that should have been removed but have been forgotten, for example, interaction boxes for certain characters exist but said character is not at this location, or some of them are overlapping each other. When some scenes play, their image overlap with others.

The way to progress and achieve certain scenes is a tad confusing.

Personally, I feel that the text boxes representing character dialog take away from the game, a basic dialog box like other renpy games would have sufficed and would most likely been easier to manage.

I know that UI is something that is not considered when a game is this early in development, but I really think It needs some work.

Overall, I enjoyed the game and am hopeful for future content, I also think a sort of corruption system would be interesting, as the turns pass and the rival is able to corrupt the girls more, they would change, kinda like how Emma's shirt changes after Ace's scene, but that's just my opinion. Anyway, hoping to see more soon!:)

Reactions: hieulo and Karmakw

NemesisGames

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2022
June 4 Development Log:

Now, work on v0.09 continues. Core game mechanics will be nearly finalized during this update. The objectives are:

• Jasmine scenes (light fem-dom)
  • Tara scenes (spanking, penetration sex for vanilla only)
  • Full body sprites for more visual variety
  • Begin simplification of rumor and dialogue choices gameplay via girls’ preferred personalities
Overall, I’d say Jasmine and Tara’s scenes are close to halfway done. Their completion is straightforward.

The difficult part is the simplification of choices… It’s a careful balance between choices that let players guess the outcome of their choice, while still being realistic in that these characters aren’t always predictable.

Due to the amount of work in revising all the choices, you won’t see these changes until v0.10. But I will begin work on these revisions while completing v0.09.

4.10 star(s) 13 Votes