Other than lewd content, a big focus for the next update should be…

• Simplifying choices

Votes: 9 16.7%
  • Filling out existing turns with content

Votes: 27 50.0%
  • Further improve walkthrough

Votes: 12 22.2%
  • Cleaning up renders and grammar

Votes: 6 11.1%

• Total voters

Strong1

Aug 13, 2022
NTR avoidance like this is the only type of NTR I really enjoy so gotta give this a try.

Edit after trying: Really horrendous game mechanics! Also very little content so far. Interesting idea but the over complicated gameplay makes it a hard pass for me.

Last edited:

OhGodNotAgain

Aug 11, 2023
Yea apparently they dont understand the simple concept of NO ONE has enough time energy and resources to fuck every single hot girl on earth some unfortunately are gonna fuck other people. That doesnt make you a cuck fucking simpletons. Your only a cuck of your wife or girlfriend get fucked in front of you while you watch and either enjoy it or dont. I swear half the people in these forums are a bunch of 15 year olds with pimples on there face and never seen a stitch of pussy their whole lives lmao:ROFLMAO:
Why the fuck do people bring real life into the conversation when it's convenient? It's not realistic when the mc gets all the girls but its apparently fine when the nemesis gets all the ones mc doesn't? If the mc is limited, then the nemesis should be too.

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
Unless you purposefully do everything wrong you will get some type off ass before the end of the game. It depends on which girl you try to pursue I assume. But I have to assume some of the girls are gonna get fucked no matter what you do and thats fine because thats life and it happens. Thats what makes games like these interesting. Not every story ends with "and they all lived happily ever after" because if they did they would be boring as fuck.
That's my point, you'd have to go out of your way to make him a superhuman chad. Kinda sounds like fun.

Reactions: Rugerrell6

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
...it was pretty mid so far......and kinda buggy...
...still....good luck.....and thx for the share.....

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017

So, why include the "or not" in the game title? If it cannot be avoided, it is better to make it crystal clear, and that title gives rise to thinking that it can be avoided.
..u can avoid.....on the girls u focus on......the others that u ignore.....will find another D to jump on....
....not really ntr at that point......unless i missed smth......

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
..u can avoid.....on the girls u focus on......the others that u ignore.....will find another D to jump on....
....not really ntr at that point......unless i missed smth......
I'm going to assume then that you can't focus on all the LIs.

In any case, if I'm not interested in a LI and I don't want her to be in a relationship with the MC, I don't give a shit who she's in a relationship with. But I also don't want to see any scenes of her during the game, it can perfectly happen, but without me or the MC having to see it.

Reactions: armyman654

Bruhtato

Aug 11, 2021
is there any scenes? I played a buncha different times, first doin everything right and i just get a "plotting against ace" scene and i do everything wrong and i get the same thing. Then if i don't do everything in order im stuck and cannot progress (Like if i counter a rumor on the first try i can't progress)

Reactions: palmergames

NemesisGames

Nemesis Party: NTR, or NOT
Game Developer
Feb 13, 2022
Game of:poop:. it's full of bugs
I’d greatly appreciate anyone willing to tell me where they found the bugs, that way I can fix them.

Same thing goes for anyone who finds the story confusing, or doesn’t understand how the gameplay works - the more detail you can provide on your difficulties, the faster I can tighten up the coding and set a solid foundation moving forward.

4.10 star(s) 13 Votes