Other than lewd content, a big focus for the next update should be…

• Simplifying choices

Votes: 12 18.2%
  • Filling out existing turns with content

Votes: 32 48.5%
  • Further improve walkthrough

Votes: 15 22.7%
  • Cleaning up renders and grammar

Votes: 7 10.6%

• Total voters

HUNUTAN

Jan 18, 2019
And the blonde is quite pretty in person and from the side from afar. But the front profile was terrible, too fat. It's a shame that a rather promising female character was spoiled by unnecessary fatness.
In general, the prospects for the game are quite interesting. But there is simply no content (the first scene is not taken into account). Accordingly, there is no idea what it will be like, in what direction it will develop and whether it will be liked in principle.
by the way mens-mens is this gay content? Or did I just not understand something?

Reactions: stiltoboglovian412

Bruhtato

Aug 11, 2021
also i did catch some scenes though it's jus from the quiet girl giving you some head for some reason despite the fact i snitched on her, it's jus that emma ain't believe me. Other than that the game ain't show nun

Bruhtato

Aug 11, 2021
And the blonde is quite pretty in person and from the side from afar. But the front profile was terrible, too fat. It's a shame that a rather promising female character was spoiled by unnecessary fatness.
In general, the prospects for the game are quite interesting. But there is simply no content (the first scene is not taken into account). Accordingly, there is no idea what it will be like, in what direction it will develop and whether it will be liked in principle.
by the way mens-mens is this gay content? Or did I just not understand something?
For me ion mind big girls, jus that her body feels disproportionate but then again we have offbrand chad thundercock here

kappathefr09

Oct 8, 2019
Pretty decent demo. Shame it ended before things could get truly interesting. Hoping to see Ace knock someone up eventually! Cheers!

NemesisGames

Nemesis Party: NTR, or NOT
Game Developer
Feb 13, 2022
NTR avoidance like this is the only type of NTR I really enjoy so gotta give this a try.

Edit after trying: Really horrendous game mechanics! Also very little content so far. Interesting idea but the over complicated gameplay makes it a hard pass for me.
Hi Strong,

If you have a minute, could you explain what gameplay you found overcomplicated? This will help me streamline gameplay, if not for you, at least for future players. Thanks!

Android port please
Hi Gab,

I will release Android and Mac versions by the end of the week, assuming someone else doesn’t do it first.

For me ion mind big girls, jus that her body feels disproportionate but then again we have offbrand chad thundercock here
Hi Bruhtato,

Thanks for your feedback about Lily’s weight and proportions. That said, I’ll be holding off on any tweaks for her design until we reach scenes where her bulky sweater comes off. Lily is a young woman who is stereotypically insecure about her big breasts and tries to hide her shape behind baggy clothes. Once those clothes come off, however, you may find she is not as big or disproportional as she initially appeared. We’ll have to see.

The same goes for Tara, who involuntarily loses her boy-ish skater look after her catfight with Emma, and Abbie, who takes her hair out of a ponytail during Act II.

Jasmine’s will have an actual adjustment of her textures, however, due to lightning issues that make her look like a goblin.

Reactions: stiltoboglovian412
Mar 21, 2019
Something is a weak game, again a developer’s mistake, if it’s NTR Game, then kindly make at least one scene, but here it’s not (((( sad

Mar 21, 2019
Why are they lying in Changelog? it says 1 NTR scene, I played and didn’t find one! what kind of blatant lie!?????

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
Since this game said you can win over some girls in a single playthrough, this mean it is AVOIDABLE NTR.
No... It could means that the girl will satisfy her love needs with MC and with others her sexual needs... So MC's a cuck and love to cucked, to watch and feel being cucked while his lover becomes the fuck toy onahole of somebody else until her mind becomes blank... So, you can win her heart but not her sexual monopoly.

You don't think on that kind of NTR do you?.

• Angry
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Jah-Ith-Ber

Feb 23, 2021
Fun concept can't wait to see it more fleshed out and bugs are fixed. Love consequence based games and really like the house party vibes.

How the fuck do you get Abbie to blow you though? Talk to her at every chance that raises her interest still nothing. I also treat Emma like shit at every chance and she doesn't go for Ace so I dunno.

edit: game is broken pickpocketing doesnt work so cant do 1/2 the shit

Last edited:
Oct 9, 2022
Fun concept can't wait to see it more fleshed out and bugs are fixed. Love consequence based games and really like the house party vibes.

How the fuck do you get Abbie to blow you though? Talk to her at every chance that raises her interest still nothing. I also treat Emma like shit at every chance and she doesn't go for Ace so I dunno.

edit: game is broken pickpocketing doesnt work so cant do 1/2 the shit
Don't think pickpocketing is supposed to be in the game yet. The dev is releasing a hotfix to fix some bugs that prevent some scenes in the coming days.

Reactions: Zanon88
4.10 star(s) 13 Votes