Other than lewd content, a big focus for the next update should be…

• Simplifying choices

Votes: 12 17.9%
  • Filling out existing turns with content

Votes: 33 49.3%
  • Further improve walkthrough

Votes: 15 22.4%
  • Cleaning up renders and grammar

Votes: 7 10.4%

• Total voters

Bruhtato

Aug 11, 2021
Hi Strong,

If you have a minute, could you explain what gameplay you found overcomplicated? This will help me streamline gameplay, if not for you, at least for future players. Thanks!

Hi Gab,

I will release Android and Mac versions by the end of the week, assuming someone else doesn’t do it first.

Hi Bruhtato,

Thanks for your feedback about Lily’s weight and proportions. That said, I’ll be holding off on any tweaks for her design until we reach scenes where her bulky sweater comes off. Lily is a young woman who is stereotypically insecure about her big breasts and tries to hide her shape behind baggy clothes. Once those clothes come off, however, you may find she is not as big or disproportional as she initially appeared. We’ll have to see.

The same goes for Tara, who involuntarily loses her boy-ish skater look after her catfight with Emma, and Abbie, who takes her hair out of a ponytail during Act II.

Jasmine’s will have an actual adjustment of her textures, however, due to lightning issues that make her look like a goblin.
Good to hear, so the weater not doing her justice is a purposeful thing so that's good. though about the game's functions when it comes to the spreading rumors it's buggy there. If you counter a rumor on your first girl it freezes you and you can't progress, if you don't counter anyone it freezes you and you can't progress.

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
Concept looks really fun, but I'm wondering, should I wait to play till things are fixed and are all those negative talks valid or not? It makes me confused. Would like a honest answer as I'm tempted to play it but at same time reluctant with those bad comments.

NemesisGames

Nemesis Party: NTR, or NOT
Game Developer
Feb 13, 2022
Concept looks really fun, but I'm wondering, should I wait to play till things are fixed and are all those negative talks valid or not? It makes me confused. Would like a honest answer as I'm tempted to play it but at same time reluctant with those bad comments.
I would honestly wait until I release the hotfix version on the weekend. Most of the game works fine, but there’s an image overlay bug on a couple of scenes that players find distracting, and an inability to trigger an NTR scene.

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
Good luck with this, and thanks for clarifying the content of this from the beginning.

For those who enjoy ntr, enjoy it (y), for those who don't, don't complain, it's like that and it's not avoidable, ignore it and look for another one.

Reactions: stiltoboglovian412

sleep dream

Jun 1, 2020
There are different routes that can increase gameplay, but for players whose native language is not English, it is a bit too difficult. I hope to add a complete Walkthrough.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Looks promising, unfortunately I detest sandbox games.
It's really unfair to call this a sandbox game, its not like you go to work everyday to grind money or go to the gym to grind stats.

It's pretty well done, more of a whodunit type of setup, or if you've ever played "Guess Who" the boardgame as a kid, feels similar to that; asking questions about people and taking their personalities into account.

Excited to see where this goes. Also, to other people saying there are no scenes with Ace, there is the Emma laundry at end, but that requires sub-0 nemesis_score_emma, which is currently only achievable by manually adjusting the value in console.

I’d greatly appreciate anyone willing to tell me where they found the bugs, that way I can fix them.

Same thing goes for anyone who finds the story confusing, or doesn’t understand how the gameplay works - the more detail you can provide on your difficulties, the faster I can tighten up the coding and set a solid foundation moving forward.
Since the bg_home_hallway and bg_home_backyard screens only hide the respective sprites upon visit, if a player does not do the jasmine visit, the door sprite will be stuck on the background, and if they don't do the abbie visit outside, the drapes will be stuck on the background.

I'd recommend making a single label which hides all the living room stuff you don't want when the screen transitions from the main living room, then just call that label.

Last edited:

Impl0dedcrev

Jun 25, 2018
I didn't think I was going to like this game tbh not because of NTR, I like NTR in games just not unavoidable.
I also am not really a fan of these types of games in general.
So I am surprised to say I love this and cant wait for more, I admit the gameplay isn't fully my style but its a demo and we haven't even gotten to the whole concept of how the game even works yet (that's the only reason this isn't a review and is just a comment)
I also admit I have ZERO problems with how the game seems to be heading towards when handling NTR and it is honestly very appealing to me.
I do hope my curse of every game I REALLY like ending up either Abandoned or changing to the point I don't like it doesn't happen to this one too.
I'm looking forward to whatever comes next.

Also a few bugs are mainly scenery ends up in other places and characters sometimes don't show up, just play the game and u WILL see them.

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Such a minor thing and so many devs do it but STOP WRITING "elif true:". Else if true is logically identical to "else:" in an if structure, you're just using double the characters to write it. Same goes for menu options that have choices like ["say this line" if True]. IT WILL NEVER BE FALSE, completely unneccesary.

Basically any conditional code containing 'If True" is extraneous. Why do more work than you need to!

NemesisGames

Nemesis Party: NTR, or NOT
Game Developer
Feb 13, 2022
There are different routes that can increase gameplay, but for players whose native language is not English, it is a bit too difficult. I hope to add a complete Walkthrough.
More guidance and tips will be provided in update v0.07. I’m working towards doing this as an in-game feature so that players don’t have to awkwardly consult some external document.

It's really unfair to call this a sandbox game, its not like you go to work everyday to grind money or go to the gym to grind stats.

It's pretty well done, more of a whodunit type of setup, or if you've ever played "Guess Who" the boardgame as a kid, feels similar to that; asking questions about people and taking their personalities into account.

Excited to see where this goes. Also, to other people saying there are no scenes with Ace, there is the Emma laundry at end, but that requires sub-0 nemesis_score_emma, which is currently only achievable by manually adjusting the value in console.

Since the bg_home_hallway and bg_home_backyard screens only hide the respective sprites upon visit, if a player does not do the jasmine visit, the door sprite will be stuck on the background, and if they don't do the abbie visit outside, the drapes will be stuck on the background.

I'd recommend making a single label which hides all the living room stuff you don't want when the screen transitions from the main living room, then just call that label.
Thanks for the kind words! The image overlay bug has been patched in the hotfix version using the method you described.

What's the "or NOT" if it's unavoidable?
Since this is a common question, the FAQ will be updated shortly addressing it.

Such a minor thing and so many devs do it but STOP WRITING "elif true:". Else if true is logically identical to "else:" in an if structure, you're just using double the characters to write it. Same goes for menu options that have choices like ["say this line" if True]. IT WILL NEVER BE FALSE, completely unneccesary.

Basically any conditional code containing 'If True" is extraneous. Why do more work than you need to!
Hey ProGamer, here’s what I was discussing a couple days ago on my Discord:

So, I found there's actually coding "errors" in Abbie's script file that are widespread, but strangely, I never actually created. First, all my 'else' clauses there have been changed to 'elsif True'. Second, all the dialogue options as part of a 'menu' statement have 'Elif True' as a conditional to them, but I never put them there. So either I got blackout drunk and started coding one night, and I don't remember doing it, *OR* these boolean conditionals were put in there by the Ren'py launcher when it compiled the code/built distributions.

Anyways, it's okay, because it only happened to the Abbie script file. I'm going to be a little more careful about which "helper" options I select when compiling code with Ren'py.

demidemon

Aug 31, 2016

sounds like something from UnRen.bat / decompiled code?

4.10 star(s) 13 Votes