Other than lewd content, a big focus for the next update should be…

• Simplifying choices

Votes: 13 19.1%
  • Filling out existing turns with content

Votes: 33 48.5%
  • Further improve walkthrough

Votes: 15 22.1%
  • Cleaning up renders and grammar

Votes: 7 10.3%

• Total voters

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
More guidance and tips will be provided in update v0.07. I’m working towards doing this as an in-game feature so that players don’t have to awkwardly consult some external document.

Thanks for the kind words! The image overlay bug has been patched in the hotfix version using the method you described.

Since this is a common question, the FAQ will be updated shortly addressing it.

Hey ProGamer, here’s what I was discussing a couple days ago on my Discord:
That makes so much more sense, yeah and what the other guy said - probably introduced from decompiling rpyc files.....

However, I've noticed this in games that also include the invidivual rpy files in the distribution; so more likely a function of the renpy sdk building em.

txjdyhm

Aug 31, 2022
"
A: While I love the idea of NTR, I have been disappointed by almost every single execution of it. My least favourite NTR content is that which is found in Japanese-style manhwa. So, you will not find the following Japanese-style NTR tropes:
  • Old/Ugly Man
  • Non-consensual sex
  • Characters under the legal age
  • Insane proportions (except for Ace)
  • Ahegeo
"
strongly support this dev..i hate japan 2d crap,they are all pedophilia,all female character in japan crap are little children with ridiculous boobs

Zackhan002

Jan 17, 2021
Fun concept can't wait to see it more fleshed out and bugs are fixed. Love consequence based games and really like the house party vibes.

How the fuck do you get Abbie to blow you though? Talk to her at every chance that raises her interest still nothing. I also treat Emma like shit at every chance and she doesn't go for Ace so I dunno.

edit: game is broken pickpocketing doesnt work so cant do 1/2 the shit
Meto any help?

NemesisGames

Nemesis Party: NTR, or NOT
Game Developer
Feb 13, 2022
Update:

Demo 0.06 Hotfix released for PC and Mac. The following bugs should be resolved:

- A floating door after interacting with Benji
- A floating curtain in some scenes
- Multiple image duplicates on home screen
- Inability to trigger Emma’s scene with Ace in the laundry room
- The placeholder name ‘MC’ being shown instead of the user-defined name.
- Hint button not working after Rumor System is turned on
- Receiving a promise of reward from Abbie yet not seeing the BJ or HJ scene after telling Emma her boyfriend isn't cheating
- Fixed dialogue choices that are dependent on personality from not showing up
- Fixed Malik being highlighted with help button during Turn 1 before he can be interacted with
- Fixed help button not highlighting the hallway and backyard for Jasmine and Abbie scenes.
- Fixed Darius not using Ace’s nickname for you (which is just the player-defined MC name + a prefix that phallically insults you based on first letter, ex. Crayon Cock Cameron, Inch Long Ian, etc.)

Old saves may not work with this version.

Let me know if you guys find any further bugs.

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
I played the demo bugfix and the concept is not bad, like it, was a bit short but not hard to understand, first you try help Emma with finding out about her boyfriend what was pretty easy and then you get to taste your first way of counter the rumor about you which was easy too, though sad you couldn't see the effect of the rumor you wanted to spread about ACE coze that was the end of the demo, would have been cool if could seen that effect too. I hope for next release there will be more to do because it was very short.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
NemesisPartyNTROrNOT-0.06DemoHotfix
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: boriello
Oct 9, 2022
How to trigger emma & ace scene?? Anyone have walkthrough??
Have you triggered the Emma and Tara catfight scene at all? If so, you just need to do the same thing but have a negative rating with Emma. If not, I'm not sure what triggers the cat fight. I'd just try to do everything involving Emma and Tara.

Aug 26, 2023
Have you triggered the Emma and Tara catfight scene at all? If so, you just need to do the same thing but have a negative rating with Emma. If not, I'm not sure what triggers the cat fight. I'd just try to do everything involving Emma and Tara.
Yes I've triggered emma & tara catfight. After that MC visits emma, she was wearing jasmine clothes then mc gave his shirt to wear.

NemesisGames

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2022
Yes I've triggered emma & tara catfight. After that MC visits emma, she was wearing jasmine clothes then mc gave his shirt to wear.
I’ll get back to you by end of day - it’s possible there’s a bug still lurking in the code.

Also, are you using the hotfix version downloaded via Mega? The non-hotfix version links are still up, and in that version there was a bug I fixed where it forced you onto the laundry scene with MC rather than Ace.

Aug 26, 2023
I’ll get back to you by end of day - it’s possible there’s a bug still lurking in the code.

Also, are you using the hotfix version downloaded via Mega? The non-hotfix version links are still up, and in that version there was a bug I fixed where it forced you onto the laundry scene with MC rather than Ace.
Yes hotfix version from Mega.But I still had old save files from previous version. Is it ok?

I was just wondering whether I've chose the right route? Like for eg. should I revealed that emma's boyfriend is cheating? or should I lie?
Walkthrough would be great or atleast some hints in the game afterall im here for NTR xD and ofcourse renders are beautiful thats one another reason.

Keep up the good work!!

Last edited:
Reactions: NemesisGames

Impl0dedcrev

Jun 25, 2018
As long as the save was from a point before you triggered the Emma/Tara catfight, that shouldn’t be the issue.
Unless im stupid and cant find it i think this game needs a delete save thing since deleting the files dont work and i admit to saving a lot before knowing what the game actually was like and id love to get rid of em and yeah Ren'Py games like to keep saves even after deleting them alot.
also (this might be the old saves messing it up idk) unless its intentional Emma seems to go back to natural relationship or extremely high after random choices are made, just asking if that is intentional
Thought id ask since i was lurking.

nickrotund

Oct 7, 2023
first time playing this i got the hotfix version and had no previous saves and is slightly negative with emma but scene still doesnt trigger so i dont know i think walkthrough is needed

Aug 26, 2023
Unless im stupid and cant find it i think this game needs a delete save thing since deleting the files dont work and i admit to saving a lot before knowing what the game actually was like and id love to get rid of em and yeah Ren'Py games like to keep saves even after deleting them alot.
also (this might be the old saves messing it up idk) unless its intentional Emma seems to go back to natural relationship or extremely high after random choices are made, just asking if that is intentional
Thought id ask since i was lurking.
I've tried playing from beginning again same result ( So old files not the problem here)
Even though we triggered emma & tara cat fight, our decisions from other characters matters??

Maybe whoever triggered emma & ace scene here can help us? choose the right path?

NemesisGames

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2022
I've tried playing from beginning again same result
Even though we triggered emma & tara cat fight, our decisions from other characters matters??

Maybe whoever triggered emma & ace scene here can help us? choose the right path?
I wouldn’t recommend spending any more time on it until after I’ve looked at the code tonight. The only thing that triggers that scene is whether or not you have negative or positive Nemesis Points with Emma.

Once I find this bug and fix it I’ll release another hotfix. If you can’t wait until then, try using the Universal Ren’py Mod to change your nemesis_score_emma points to negative points before the catfight starts.

4.10 star(s) 13 Votes