Other than lewd content, a big focus for the next update should be…

• Simplifying choices

Votes: 49 26.1%
  • Filling out existing turns with content

Votes: 83 44.1%
  • Further improve walkthrough

Votes: 37 19.7%
  • Cleaning up renders and grammar

Votes: 19 10.1%

• Total voters

NemesisGames

Nemesis Party: NTR, or NOT
Game Developer
Feb 13, 2022
haha those are fantastic, but with my favorite being Emma, that angle shot of her is NOT flattering for some reason. Abby and Lily look good.
Yeah, I finally found out what facial feature was making Emma look beautiful from some angles, and horrific from others. Alas, I don't have renders yet of that changed model, but when I do, I'll update the signature with her more pretty look.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Yeah, I finally found out what facial feature was making Emma look beautiful from some angles, and horrific from others. Alas, I don't have renders yet of that changed model, but when I do, I'll update the signature with her more pretty look.
Just some feedback, unless I'm playing an outdated version - the .06 with hotfix applied still has no $ rumor_controller = Ace statement, meaning it will always be "ErrorStart" (line 33 char_variable_storage) or "MC" (line 229 script), leading rumors never decreasing score.

-edit, nm your fix in post, seperate from the OP lede post works.

Last edited:

Drexelhand

Lostworks Dev
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
I sure hope this comes out soon. The villain in this reminds me of all the NBA players I hated last season and it might be a bit cathartic as a Lakers fan to beat him.

NemesisGames

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2022
Mega links have been updated with the v0.07 links today.

It’s recommended to start with a new game as old saves may break things.

P.S. A bug with the end turn summary screen has been brought to my attention. It may not show accurate changes in Nemesis Points until I release a hotfix. Game appears to work fine otherwise, but let me know if you find other bugs.

Cheers,
Nemesis

Reactions: abgazil

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
NTR is unavoidable because you can only “win” vanilla scenes with some—not all—of the female characters during a single play-through. The ones you neglect will succumb to your Nemesis. This cannot be changed even if you beg me - it is written into the title, story, and gameplay mechanics.

I got to say that isn't Netorare

Netorare is MC being in love/relation with a loved one and someone else is trying to steal her/him with corruption/seduction/force

So technicaly if you don't persue the other LI then there is no netorare, as they being single and free to date others. Now if you persue one LI and get to be more with her and then the nemesis have anyway sex with her, that would be NTR.

But none the less I love your game it fun to have a challenge to persue one LI and keep your name clean on the path, in real it anyway impossible to persue harems in most modern society.

TonyMo

Jan 19, 2019
NTR is unavoidable because you can only “win” vanilla scenes with some—not all—of the female characters during a single play-through. The ones you neglect will succumb to your Nemesis. This cannot be changed even if you beg me - it is written into the title, story, and gameplay mechanics.

Modders:Hold my beer.

• Haha
Reactions: Chris2041

NemesisGames

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2022

I got to say that isn't Netorare

Netorare is MC being in love/relation with a loved one and someone else is trying to steal her/him with corruption/seduction/force

So technicaly if you don't persue the other LI then there is no netorare, as they being single and free to date others. Now if you persue one LI and get to be more with her and then the nemesis have anyway sex with her, that would be NTR.

But none the less I love your game it fun to have a challenge to persue one LI and keep your name clean on the path, in real it anyway impossible to persue harems in most modern society.
I agree with your definition, but others won’t. And that’s the purpose of the warning - to keep people with loose definitions of netorare, who are very sensitive to even a hint of jealousy, from playing. Because those are the people who clog the thread with their angry debating.

And so far, it’s worked. The people who’ve been playing acknowledge that there’s a risk of seeing their digital waifu giving attention to another character.

But none the less I love your game
Thanks! Glad you’re enjoying.

Sorreah

Feb 15, 2023
God damn, all those planned tags and somehow femdom didn't make it at all Q_Q I figured at least a yandere and having a protagonist-sub would have potential for it Q_Q

edit: does the protag at least get humiliated and cucked by directly forced to watch? (I really do think ntr and cuckolding need to be their own thing given how this site tries to define some stuff and the content I'm looking for is very specific for how broad NTR is defined as)

edit 2: okay, read more in dev notes, thanks o/ cuckolding is in there at least. Still sad that femdom made none of it, but it is what it is

Last edited:

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
I agree with your definition, but others won’t. And that’s the purpose of the warning - to keep people with loose definitions of netorare, who are very sensitive to even a hint of jealousy, from playing. Because those are the people who clog the thread with their angry debating.

And so far, it’s worked. The people who’ve been playing acknowledge that there’s a risk of seeing their digital waifu giving attention to another character.

I disagree with even giving them that warning, if people can't deal with it, fuck em.
But then again I am the sharing is caring type of gamer. I prefer the dominant MC that shares his girls, but is still in control, none of that small dick mc sissification cuck stuff. That and plastic bimbofication are the only things that will turn me off a game fully.
I don't really understand the "OMG NTR I LEAVE" mentality. You don't have to pretend the MC is you in every game ever made, just enjoy the sexy times. It doesn't get more simple than that.
In my opinion this game seems too tame. But I will have to play a little more to find out fully.

Last edited:

bladestorm91

Jun 16, 2017
Since netorase is one of the tags, does this mean you'll be able to share your girlfriend or have an open relationship?

Apr 13, 2022

Kinda hard to debate when the rules on this site favors NTR games but then again digital games are just that, digital.

Reactions: DirectXD1943
4.10 star(s) 13 Votes