Other than lewd content, a big focus for the next update should be…

• Simplifying choices

Votes: 15 20.8%
  • Filling out existing turns with content

Votes: 34 47.2%
  • Further improve walkthrough

Votes: 16 22.2%
  • Cleaning up renders and grammar

Votes: 7 9.7%

• Total voters
Aug 26, 2023
Or you can find a fucked up girl in real like I once did in my youth, she asked me to fuck her sister, I would have done it if her sister wasn't a nerd and declined it.
He wants to get revenge on his gf by fucking his sister, getting charity from her is not payback:p

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Where I’m from, male-male sex is called gay.
Female-female sex is also called gay.

It’s called ‘male-male’ so that players understand they are disabling or enabling sexual content between two men, not between two women.
ok, and I'm just passing through here, but does the term "lesbian" not exist where you are from? :unsure:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: blademaster89

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

Executing ATL code at game/scripts/script_tara_00.rpy:693
  File "game/scripts/script_tara_00.rpy", line 656, in script
    pause 5.0
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 453, in execute_pause
    renpy.pause(delay)
Exception: ATL appears to be in an infinite loop.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/scripts/script_tara_00.rpy", line 656, in script
    pause 5.0
  File "D:\XXXgames\NemesisParty-007Version-pc\NemesisParty-007Version-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2232, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "D:\XXXgames\NemesisParty-007Version-pc\NemesisParty-007Version-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2220, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "D:\XXXgames\NemesisParty-007Version-pc\NemesisParty-007Version-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 281, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 453, in execute_pause
    renpy.pause(delay)
  File "D:\XXXgames\NemesisParty-007Version-pc\NemesisParty-007Version-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1537, in pause
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='pause', type='pause', roll_forward=roll_forward, pause=delay, pause_modal=modal)
  File "D:\XXXgames\NemesisParty-007Version-pc\NemesisParty-007Version-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 299, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "D:\XXXgames\NemesisParty-007Version-pc\NemesisParty-007Version-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3377, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, pause_modal=pause_modal, **kwargs) # type: ignore
  File "D:\XXXgames\NemesisParty-007Version-pc\NemesisParty-007Version-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3912, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "D:\XXXgames\NemesisParty-007Version-pc\NemesisParty-007Version-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2602, in draw_screen
    surftree = renpy.display.render.render_screen(
  File "render.pyx", line 495, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
  File "render.pyx", line 266, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "D:\XXXgames\NemesisParty-007Version-pc\NemesisParty-007Version-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 884, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "render.pyx", line 170, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "D:\XXXgames\NemesisParty-007Version-pc\NemesisParty-007Version-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 884, in render
  File "D:\XXXgames\NemesisParty-007Version-pc\NemesisParty-007Version-pc\renpy\display\transform.py", line 747, in render
    return transform_render(self, width, height, st, at)
  File "accelerator.pyx", line 187, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
  File "D:\XXXgames\NemesisParty-007Version-pc\NemesisParty-007Version-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 506, in render
    return wrap_render(self.target, width, height, st, at)
  File "D:\XXXgames\NemesisParty-007Version-pc\NemesisParty-007Version-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 309, in wrap_render
    rend = render(child, w, h, st, at)
  File "D:\XXXgames\NemesisParty-007Version-pc\NemesisParty-007Version-pc\renpy\display\transform.py", line 747, in render
    return transform_render(self, width, height, st, at)
  File "accelerator.pyx", line 148, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
  File "D:\XXXgames\NemesisParty-007Version-pc\NemesisParty-007Version-pc\renpy\display\transform.py", line 926, in update_state
    fr = self.execute(self, self.st, self.at)
  File "D:\XXXgames\NemesisParty-007Version-pc\NemesisParty-007Version-pc\renpy\atl.py", line 596, in execute
    action, arg, pause = block.execute(trans, timebase, self.atl_state, events)
  File "D:\XXXgames\NemesisParty-007Version-pc\NemesisParty-007Version-pc\renpy\atl.py", line 867, in execute
    raise Exception("ATL appears to be in an infinite loop.")
Exception: ATL appears to be in an infinite loop.

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
Nemesis Party 007Version
Tue Nov 14 10:13:58 2023

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
NemesisPartyNTROrNOT-0.07
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: boriello

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Man, you cannot be using a Bulls-esque shirt for the Nemesis. Nowadays, they ain't The Bulls, they're The Cucks

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
He wants to get revenge on his gf by fucking his sister, getting charity from her is not payback:p
I know, but that doesn't work always, the best revenge on an ex-girlfriend is to fuck with her best friend, if she doesn't like her sister then it won't hurt her, but if you take away the only good left in her world then it would.

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
ok, and I'm just passing through here, but does the term "lesbian" not exist where you are from? :unsure:
the country i'm from use gay for both even if lesbian exist too, not too sure about other country but where i'm from we diferentiate sexual preference as : straight, gay or bi :X

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
i didn't try the game yet, the title say ntr or not, but the note say ntr should be considered unavoidable, from what i understood of the note, the player choose who to keep and who not to keep ?
but i didn't see harem in the content to come (or missed it) so the player must choose one girl and leave all the others to the bull ?
that does add a bit of replayability but not sure about others but going for a second run of the game and seeing the character i favored in the first playthrough with the bull while going after one that was corrupted by him in the later run feel kinda sad and there would be a need to go through lots of already seen content for all the "left-over" girls of the run ... doesn't seem realy rewarding even if there's some "harem ending" and "nightmare ending" unlocked when you've seen all the good and bad endings as they both feel more like "what if" kind of ending and having to go through all the bad end numerous time (one run of good ending mean bad ending with all the others which mean re-watching most of the bad end every run and multiply it by the number of girl minus one :/
the "not rewarding" thing i speack about is mostly for those not into ntr, (not sure someone into ntr would see re-watching scene in loop would see it as rewarding either) it's a bit like the "old school" h-game like the muv-luv serie, you have to go through every route to get the harem ending, but on the way you see all girls happy with the mc once and all those not chosen crying for all the run of the others route with little to no variation to end with the "true ending" where after seeing all the girls crying and cursing 4 or 5 time you can have a "happy" ending, as a player going through all route felt realy un-rewarding ...
all this to say my view on what i understood of the game is that replayability isn't that great and while it can please lots of people by a good "customability" of the experience, it feel like the replayability is sloppy in comparison

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
the country i'm from use gay for both even if lesbian exist too, not too sure about other country but where i'm from we diferentiate sexual preference as : straight, gay or bi :X
These days there even more forms then straight, gay and bisexual, i'm to old to follow them all, but sometimes I think the world is crazy, there now A-sexuals, humans that define them as animals, babies, objects and what more. But no matter I still respect every human being for what they wanna be, aslong they not try convert me.

Reactions: lTTMl

Sorreah

Feb 15, 2023
I know, but that doesn't work always, the best revenge on an ex-girlfriend is to fuck with her best friend, if she doesn't like her sister then it won't hurt her, but if you take away the only good left in her world then it would.
Utter horseshit. Girls are friends with girls they don't even like half the time. The best way to get revenge is to get someone better than her in every way while doing good for yourself and taking care of yourself so she can see what she lost and compare herself to someone who saw you better than she did.

MikeOG

Dec 28, 2022
whats new on this update about Ace and the girls ?
Just the hug between Ace and Abbie? cuz i got nothing w Ace and Tara, just them boing to buy alcohol or something

Reactions: Bourbon96718

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
NTR is unavoidable because you can only “win” vanilla scenes with some—not all—of the female characters during a single play-through. The ones you neglect will succumb to your Nemesis. This cannot be changed even if you beg me - it is written into the title, story, and gameplay mechanics.

I got to say that isn't Netorare

Netorare is MC being in love/relation with a loved one and someone else is trying to steal her/him with corruption/seduction/force

So technicaly if you don't persue the other LI then there is no netorare, as they being single and free to date others. Now if you persue one LI and get to be more with her and then the nemesis have anyway sex with her, that would be NTR.

But none the less I love your game it fun to have a challenge to persue one LI and keep your name clean on the path, in real it anyway impossible to persue harems in most modern society.
Awshit here we go again

EDIT: Tails it is.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 13 Votes