Other than lewd content, a big focus for the next update should be…

• Simplifying choices

Votes: 15 20.8%
  • Filling out existing turns with content

Votes: 34 47.2%
  • Further improve walkthrough

Votes: 16 22.2%
  • Cleaning up renders and grammar

Votes: 7 9.7%

• Total voters
May 7, 2023
has this game any action apart the first clip which btw is buggy af? i tried different scenarios but nothing. IDK i feel im missing something

Last edited:

Morsin

Aug 13, 2020
god damn it i played all that only to still be one turn away from her straddling him and breaking my heart and the update is over :( blueballs lol

anyways, she's so hot, can't wait for her to shit on my feelings lol

Adrian24

May 25, 2017
I love your game! Keep up the good work. Art is fantastic! Maybe introduce additional milfy character in future releases. Like owners wife/sister/whatever unexpectedly returns home in the middle of the party... :love:
I especially love this type of NTR: douchebag nemesis getting the girl that totally dislikes him to the very end.
I hate it that too many girls in this genre change the attitude 180 degrees after "first taste"....

Envoye

Jul 12, 2021
I think I'm too stupid to understand playing the game. :-( I don´t find a logic way between choices and consequences. Need a kind of walkthrough. :cool:

Reactions: HUNUTAN

HUNUTAN

Jan 18, 2019
I generally like the direction the game is going. And the renderings are pretty well made. As does the branching of the plot. Although Lily, despite her very good appearance, is too fat, even without taking into account the loose clothes she wears, without them she is still terribly fat, there is no desire to see her without clothes, rather, on the contrary, make sure she doesn’t take them off. Tara was terribly ruined by her new hairstyle, this type of face clearly does not suit such a hairstyle and it was definitely not worth combining them.
The approach of an event at one party is very practical and can save a lot of the developer’s time on new locations and so on, which he can spend on new content, which is only a plus. Unless of course this time will actually be spent on them.)
The only thing I don’t understand at all is the logic of this story. The dialogues do not provide an understanding of which direction you are moving and how your actions will affect... at least on your own character, not to mention others. There is no specific direction, that is, if the protagonist behaves like an asshole, then he chose the role of an asshole, for example, or vice versa. But here the answers are not much different and it is not entirely clear where they lead. At least some hints would be helpful in this case.

Reactions: GinAnalgin

fengshui

Apr 9, 2019
Great skeleton of a game, although I'm not sure if the Nemesis points actually function correctly yet. I'm fairly certain I had positive points with Abbie, but I still got the scene where Ace fingers her

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
I'm not sure which is more impressive, the huge number of likes and facepalms this game gathered in barely over a month in existence... or the massive number of future tags proposed, and not a single hit on my favorite tag lmao.

• Haha
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Noire

Jun 5, 2017
Love the impossibly huge bro and his thundercock that realistically should have trouble fitting in even the biggest size queen whore. Screw the limitations of human biology, I look forward to seeing the cutest, sweetest, most wholesome lil virgin at the party get absolutely railed, while his bros cheer him on and film it.

Reactions: Chris76

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
bruh I just wanna jerk off, but instead I have this RPG
Well this is somewhat a puzzle game, with reward either see Nemesis fuck girls or MC will at some point, but you have to work for it to achieve it, if you seek a fast fap then this is surely not a game for you.

Prevat

Jul 11, 2017
My goal in this game is to cuck the entire female cast and be a powerbottom to Ace. He does seem to have feelings for the mc.

4.10 star(s) 13 Votes