Other than lewd content, a big focus for the next update should be…

• Simplifying choices

Votes: 14 20.0%
  • Filling out existing turns with content

Votes: 33 47.1%
  • Further improve walkthrough

Votes: 16 22.9%
  • Cleaning up renders and grammar

Votes: 7 10.0%

• Total voters

Uxeki44

Oct 15, 2023
NTR is unavoidable because you can only “win” vanilla scenes with some—not all—of the female characters during a single play-through. The ones you neglect will succumb to your Nemesis. This cannot be changed even if you beg me - it is written into the title, story, and gameplay mechanics.

I got to say that isn't Netorare

Netorare is MC being in love/relation with a loved one and someone else is trying to steal her/him with corruption/seduction/force

So technicaly if you don't persue the other LI then there is no netorare, as they being single and free to date others. Now if you persue one LI and get to be more with her and then the nemesis have anyway sex with her, that would be NTR.

But none the less I love your game it fun to have a challenge to persue one LI and keep your name clean on the path, in real it anyway impossible to persue harems in most modern society.
No

Reactions: Ragingrager

NemesisGames

Nemesis Party: NTR, or NOT
Game Developer
Feb 13, 2022
God damn, all those planned tags and somehow femdom didn't make it at all Q_Q I figured at least a yandere and having a protagonist-sub would have potential for it Q_Q

edit: does the protag at least get humiliated and cucked by directly forced to watch? (I really do think ntr and cuckolding need to be their own thing given how this site tries to define some stuff and the content I'm looking for is very specific for how broad NTR is defined as)

edit 2: okay, read more in dev notes, thanks o/ cuckolding is in there at least. Still sad that femdom made none of it, but it is what it is
any femdom in this game and character name, please?

or dominating personality female character name NemesisGames
Femdom scenes are not available yet, but will be in the future for those who turn cuckolding and humiliation on in the intro. Players may recognize the assertive and dominating personality of Jasmine.

These 5 star reviews are sus as fuck
its like the same person wrote all 4
Please report the original post and send a message to mods if you believe any reviews are fake. I’m sure they deal with it on a daily basis.

Also consider playing the game, you may find it possible that four people really enjoyed playing it.

Start of the game is hitting an eternal loop in the first sex scene with your future ex, causes it to crash.
Someone mentioned this bug yesterday but I’ve been having difficulties replicating it. Still, I suspect its from the addition of a text overlay animation. I’ll update the game version with a hotfix as soon as I find and fix it.

Are we gonna be able to bang the wife and older sister?
If by sister you mean Jasmine, yes. There’s no wife character. Any future scenes with MIlFs will be in flashbacks only.

Since netorase is one of the tags, does this mean you'll be able to share your girlfriend or have an open relationship?

Sharing is an optional scene after Emma and Tara’s catfight - you must have positive Nemesis Points with both Emma and Ace to see the choice. More netorase will be added as the game becomes more sexual.

WerewolfSinX

Feb 7, 2021
Gotta say I'm not really into NTR but I love being with one romance at a time, so this is a unique game for me. I'll give it a go and see if its for me, also hoping that while the antagonist gets most the girls in the long run, My character wil be perfectly happy being with the romance that I like the most. I'm hoping there is a romance thats really "sweet" since thats the type of LI that I tend to go for my "canon" playthrough lol.

Azphel

May 5, 2017
Before starting the game I'm curious, NemesisGames , on your "win scenes with some, not all girls". What's the action that 'locks' a girl to the nemesis?
It's some binary actions (you have one beer that you can give to either girl A or girl B: one you score, the other scores the rival)?
It's a total girl counter (after you score with X girls, the others are lost)?
It's some action time limit (you can have only X party favors/rumors, after that the girls you score high enough are yours, the others are lost)?
Finally, about how many girls you can score max on a single playthrough? 25%, 50%, only a couple?

Reactions: DirectXD1943

enfuego

Feb 10, 2018
Just finished a playthrough, it's got the great bones for a game and some really hot designs it's just a bit buggy right now.

NemesisGames Is the scene where Tara shows her ass to the clerk at the liquor store unfinished? If not then there's a bug where you don't see her do it.

Also as a side note I really feel like these kind of situations where you have a small area that goes through changes are the best setting for investigation and choice based games, keep up the good work dev.

Reactions: stiltoboglovian412

Meenapatush

Dec 9, 2019
The only thing I wanna know is, if my 'long term crush' has a sister. Because there is nothing more satisying when a girl cheats on me, than to do her sister for payback!

Jul 15, 2017
NTR is unavoidable because you can only “win” vanilla scenes with some—not all—of the female characters during a single play-through. The ones you neglect will succumb to your Nemesis. This cannot be changed even if you beg me
Roger. But we can at least bargain about the ratio of the won/lost.

So... How many girls can the MC have during one run?

Last edited:

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
say "Male-male. The protagonist is also a Nemesis's conquest"

In what world is that not gay? I say, because there is no tag about that in this thread
sgf.jpg

Sharing is an optional scene after Emma and Tara’s catfight - you must have positive Nemesis Points with both Emma and Ace to see the choice. More netorase will be added as the game becomes more sexual.
@ both bladestorm and dev, correct me if I'm wrong, but MC doesn't have a gf at the party. He WANTS to get with Emma or back with his Ex- does this suggest he will get back together with one of them? Or is this "sharing" used in the f95 vernacular? :LOL:

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
The only thing I wanna know is, if my 'long term crush' has a sister. Because there is nothing more satisying when a girl cheats on me, than to do her sister for payback!
Or you can find a fucked up girl in real like I once did in my youth, she asked me to fuck her sister, I would have done it if her sister wasn't a nerd and declined it.

NemesisGames

Nemesis Party: NTR, or NOT
Game Developer
Feb 13, 2022
say "Male-male. The protagonist is also a Nemesis's conquest"

In what world is that not gay? I say, because there is no tag about that in this thread
Where I’m from, male-male sex is called gay.
Female-female sex is also called gay.

It’s called ‘male-male’ so that players understand they are disabling or enabling sexual content between two men, not between two women.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I like this game
Looking forward to seeing what happens next with all these hot girls

4.10 star(s) 13 Votes