Other than lewd content, a big focus for the next update should be…

• Simplifying choices

Votes: 14 20.0%
  • Filling out existing turns with content

Votes: 33 47.1%
  • Further improve walkthrough

Votes: 16 22.9%
  • Cleaning up renders and grammar

Votes: 7 10.0%

• Total voters
Aug 26, 2023
I wouldn’t recommend spending any more time on it until after I’ve looked at the code tonight. The only thing that triggers that scene is whether or not you have negative or positive Nemesis Points with Emma.

Once I find this bug and fix it I’ll release another hotfix. If you can’t wait until then, try using the Universal Ren’py Mod to change your nemesis_score_emma points to negative points before the catfight starts.
Sure thanks for the heads up! mod link if possible?? or if i just google it'll show up??

Ive to paste inside game folder right? havent played mods much so im clueless here lol

NemesisGames

Nemesis Party: NTR, or NOT
Game Developer
Feb 13, 2022
how u get ace and emma laundry scene
How to trigger emma & ace scene?? Anyone have walkthrough??
Sorry, guys. As with most bugs, the problem is a typo.

The Nemesis scorebar visible in-game appears to go from -5 to 5 nemesis points, with 0 being the midpoint. However, in the actual code, the score ranges from 0 to 10 with 5 as the midpoint. I set the conditions for the Ace laundry scene to be below 0, when really it should be below 5 nemesis points.

TLDR: There's a couple of if statements during that scene that should be if nemesis_score_emma > 5 instead of 0.

My upload speed is too slow to get a new game version posted before this weekend -- as a temporary fix, if you drag, drop, and overwrite in Nemesis Party/game/scripts folder it should resolve the issue.

Last edited:

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Just found this game looks interesting enough to try out when I got some time later. I was wondering about one thing I understand the premise of the game's story is for the ex-girlfriend to get revenge. I was wondering is there any plans to eventually fix that broken relationship and potentially get back together at some point even if it's in the final update. I'm guessing the answer is probably no but I'm just curious because another game I played have a love interest that was an ex and you could slowly repair that broken relationship and I really liked that aspect / playstyle.

NemesisGames

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2022
Just found this game looks interesting enough to try out when I got some time later. I was wondering about one thing I understand the premise of the game's story is for the ex-girlfriend to get revenge. I was wondering is there any plans to eventually fix that broken relationship and potentially get back together at some point even if it's in the final update. I'm guessing the answer is probably no but I'm just curious because another game I played have a love interest that was an ex and you could slowly repair that broken relationship and I really liked that aspect / playstyle.
Yes, that is Tara's vanilla (non-NTR) route.

Oct 9, 2022

The Nemesis scorebar visible in-game appears to go from -5 to 5 nemesis points, with 0 being the midpoint. However, in the actual code, the score ranges from 0 to 10 with 5 as the midpoint. I set the conditions for the Ace laundry scene to be below 0, when really it should be below 5 nemesis points.

TLDR: There's a couple of if statements during that scene that should be if nemesis_score_emma > 5 instead of 0.

My upload speed is too slow to get a new game version posted before this weekend -- as a temporary fix, if you drag, drop, and overwrite this file in Nemesis Party/game/scripts folder it should resolve the issue.
Chad dev. Looking forward to the next update. Your writing is great.

JtC203

Dec 18, 2017

My upload speed is too slow to get a new game version posted before this weekend -- as a temporary fix, if you drag, drop, and overwrite this file in Nemesis Party/game/scripts folder it should resolve the issue.
There is no script folder present in the folder. :(

MikeOG

Dec 28, 2022
ldk about the "turn based" options and the sandbox
but it looks great so far and it has good renders. cant wait for the cuckold route :devilish:
NemesisGames

Last edited:
Aug 26, 2023

There is no script folder.. Ive just pasted in game folder but its still doesnt work

NemesisGames

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2022
There is no script folder.. Ive just pasted in game folder but its still doesnt work
I just updated the Mega PC link to a version where the files are not archived and the scripts folder is visible.

I thought I had updated that link here before, but apparently it was just on my Patreon.

Reactions: Waifuhunter666
Aug 26, 2023
Ive just played the hotfix latest version. Its still didnt trigger ace & emma laundry scene. What am I missing here? (Nemesis points were higher too) Is there any particular path?

NemesisGames

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2022
Ive just played the hotfix latest version. Its still didnt trigger ace & emma laundry scene. What am I missing here? (Nemesis points were higher too) Is there any particular path?
Newest hotfix version + script dropped into the scripts folder should do it.

It’s just about having Nemesis Points less than 0 (not 0 on bar you see in-game, that bar is deceiving you about how many points you have, but rather the nemesis_score_emma variable in the code itself).

Reactions: Waifuhunter666
Aug 26, 2023
Newest hotfix version + script dropped into the scripts folder should do it.

It’s just about having Nemesis Points less than 0 (not 0 on bar you see in-game, that bar is deceiving you about how many points you have, but rather the nemesis_score_emma variable in the code itself).
I didnt replace the script file, thought you've already did with latest hotfix version. I will try now & update

4.10 star(s) 13 Votes