Other than lewd content, a big focus for the next update should be…

• Simplifying choices

Votes: 71 25.4%
  • Filling out existing turns with content

Votes: 129 46.2%
  • Further improve walkthrough

Votes: 56 20.1%
  • Cleaning up renders and grammar

Votes: 23 8.2%

• Total voters

Khurby

May 18, 2022
I’ve also been thinking about the title of the game lately, and how confused people are by it. Because it’s not just NTR or NOT, is it?

Maybe I should just call it Nemesis Party: NTR or NTS or Netori or Swinging or Vanilla or Femdom or NOT.

That really rolls off the tongue.
Ignore the perpetually confused, complainers, and emotional blackmailers. Focus on the smart & chill audience, because we're the ones who have the $$$. Too many devs try to please the crying pirate crowd and end up Abandoned-tag from it.

NemesisGames

Nemesis Party
Game Developer
Feb 13, 2022
I always struggle to actually get the scenes I want. I literally can't even get the scores into the negative in this update.
Hey Stil,

Could you use the bug report button, and paste what is sent to your clipboard either here or on Discord? Also, are you using a new save or an old one?

It sounds like you might have vanilla mode enabled.

Reactions: Bruno55555

NemesisGames

Nemesis Party
Game Developer
Feb 13, 2022
Aug 4 Development Log:

My focus is already on v0.10 with v0.09 released on Patreon. Good news - a lot of both main and side content is already done, some of it preloaded into v0.09, as those who like to lurk in the game folders will know.

That said, the biggest challenge of the next update is merging choices and rumors under one system. This has already begun, with approximately 30% of scripts adjusted for the change.

Between those “under-the-hood” changes, and the side content being released, I anticipate update v0.10 being one of the biggest leaps forward for the game.

Reactions: CobraPL

bb2269

Jan 24, 2022
Hey Stil,

Could you use the bug report button, and paste what is sent to your clipboard either here or on Discord? Also, are you using a new save or an old one?

It sounds like you might have vanilla mode enabled.
Same thing happens to me. No matter what I do, negative points always reset to positive after the turn. Vanilla is NOT on. I tried replaying from scratch. nada. I tried the played before thing, where I can set which turn to start and give the girls negative 5 and have all NTR related on. Once I skip the turn, the girls get reset to positive. No matter what.

Reactions: stiltoboglovian412

NemesisGames

Nemesis Party
Game Developer
Feb 13, 2022
I always struggle to actually get the scenes I want. I literally can't even get the scores into the negative in this update.
Same thing happens to me. No matter what I do, negative points always reset to positive after the turn. Vanilla is NOT on. I tried replaying from scratch. nada. I tried the played before thing, where I can set which turn to start and give the girls negative 5 and have all NTR related on. Once I skip the turn, the girls get reset to positive. No matter what.
I found the issue. Problem with the vanilla mode code. I’ve updated the links on Patreon to the versions where it’s fixed. If you’re on PC, I’ve provided a hotfix there that you can download instead of all 6gb.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 13 Votes