Other than lewd content, a big focus for the next update should be…

• Simplifying choices

Votes: 388 25.2%
  • Filling out existing turns with content

Votes: 657 42.6%
  • Further improve walkthrough

Votes: 388 25.2%
  • Cleaning up renders and grammar

Votes: 109 7.1%

• Total voters

Meloned

Mar 22, 2023
NTR is avoidable for the characters you choose, but you cannot choose all. You can always edit the game using console commands and remove all NTR points if it bothers you that much.
hmm id do that, but i wish they make harem, like gets all the girls

NemesisGames

Nemesis Party
Game Developer
Feb 13, 2022
6 gigs? What did he include all the picture files for the animations in it?
Hi Drexel, compressed version is here:

Nemesis Party [v0.09] [NemesisGames]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 954 MB

PC/MAC: WORKUPLOAD - PIXELDRAIN

PC = Windows and Linux

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

hmm id do that, but i wish they make harem, like gets all the girls
The closest thing to this is the “Vanilla Mode” feature that can enabled during the intro. It ensures your Nemesis Score is always positive, even if you fuck up with them. It the defeats the purpose of the competition aspect in the game, but that’s just my two cents.

I don't get the option to pickpocket Darius on any of the turns after alcohol is introduced. Every time the option is grayed out.
I’ll look into this - sounds like a bug.

Reactions: Rugerrell6

NemesisGames

Nemesis Party
Game Developer
Feb 13, 2022
is there no emma new emma scene? i really hate when the main female lead doesnt get new update its like dev doesnt understand why we stick to the game, because of fem lead!
Hi bdsm1011,

Please see the version roadmap below so you know when to expect your favorite characters to have scenes.

Nemesis Party Version Roadmap:

Here’s the current plan for the next few upcoming versions.

v0.09 (Smaller, sooner update):
- Jasmine scene (light fem-dom)
- Tara scene (spanking, penetration sex for vanilla only)
- Full body sprites for more visual variety
- Begin simplification of rumor and dialogue choices gameplay via girls’ preferred personalities

v0.10
- Emma scene (penetration sex)
- Lily scene (penetration sex)
- Abbie (TBD)
- Body-shots mini-game/Side Content

v0.11
- Jasmine scene (full fem-dom)
- Tara scene (penetration, NTR)
- Act I Finale
- Dare/What Odds Side Content

v0.12 (Steam Version of Act I)
- Ability to rename girls and your relationships to them.
- Light revision of dialogue so it matches girls’ personalities, and MC’s chosen personality
- Updated main menu
- Tidy renders and UI elements
- Proper sound feedback (dismissive grunts, sighs of approval, giggles, etc)
- Overall cleanup of grainy images, squiggly lines, blurry renders, and other low-quality images

v0.13 (Act II)
- New “home screen” location: Backyard/Pool Party
- New character clothes: swimsuits
- Short Oona introduction
- Emma Scene (TBD)
- Lily Scene (TBD)

Versions beyond v0.13 are too distant to speculate, but it is likely that with core mechanics figured out, the focus will finally be on pure content - mostly main story, but also gradual expansion of side content.

Tried it again, game crashes almost instantly on just about every turn after 5
Could you click “rollback” and then click the “bug report” button in the bottom right? The fact this crashes beginning Turn 5 suggests a bug in the rumor system.

Reactions: god462 and abirvg

NemesisGames

Nemesis Party
Game Developer
Feb 13, 2022
Is NTR avoidable?
Yes, with Vanilla Mode turned on during the intro. The girls may acknowledge your Nemesis exists, but will always choose you over him.

See below:

Warning
This game involves competing with your Nemesis for female attention. Since the game involves elements of luck and chance, that means that losing has a risk of seeing NTR. An experimental “vanilla mode” is available as of v0.09, but if you’re sensitive to feelings of jealousy, it’s safer just to to skip this game.

ronniq_390

Mar 15, 2021
Any clue how you can get Emma's blowjob in the park after the football match, that's there in the images? (Separate from the shower BJ) - pic of the scene from the docs

Last edited:

Selxia

Nov 5, 2022
I'm just curious, looking at the version number of the game I'd expect it to be very early in development still, but seeing the file-size I'm a little confused, are the asset-files just very large or are there actually quite a lot of content already?

NemesisGames

Nemesis Party
Game Developer
Feb 13, 2022
will there be netorase with tara? and with every character or is it reserved with precise one?
With Tara, probably, as well as Emma. However it’s unlikely every character will get a full netorase route—many will have scenes where netorase is a one-off situation they find themselves in.

I'm just curious, looking at the version number of the game I'd expect it to be very early in development still, but seeing the file-size I'm a little confused, are the asset-files just very large or are there actually quite a lot of content already?
The last feedback during v0.08 I’ve had on play-time suggests it takes between 45 min to 1.5 hours to complete. But this may vary based on how fast you read (or if you bother to read at all), as well as which scenes you get for each characters.

In this case, file size isn’t an accurate indicator of volume of content. Neither is number of renders since I re-use a lot of sprites.

Hope that helps.

Kekekerkek

Aug 18, 2018
With Tara, probably, as well as Emma. However it’s unlikely every character will get a full netorase route—many will have scenes where netorase is a one-off situation they find themselves in.

The last feedback during v0.08 I’ve had on play-time suggests it takes between 45 min to 1.5 hours to complete. But this may vary based on how fast you read (or if you bother to read at all), as well as which scenes you get for each characters.

In this case, file size isn’t an accurate indicator of volume of content. Neither is number of renders since I re-use a lot of sprites.

Hope that helps.
that's cool, thank you for the answer

DemonXros

Apr 17, 2021
Its rare, a ntr game have a lot of fan base and everyone want to avoid ntr xd, is like a normal game and i love it ?) thx for the option for the ones who dont like ntr dev♥

Snusen

May 27, 2018
Holy shit this game is a complete mess to play, The only thing that should be on that poll is to get all these horrible bugs fixed. The amount of times where sprites are still present ontop of the character you are speaking with is nuts. Not to mention how the game completely breaks down when you reach the end of the demo making you able to advance to "stage 15" or whatever it says.

Gah damn. Broken mess.

Reactions: Prosper

NemesisGames

Nemesis Party
Game Developer
Feb 13, 2022
Holy shit this game is a complete mess to play, The only thing that should be on that poll is to get all these horrible bugs fixed. The amount of times where sprites are still present ontop of the character you are speaking with is nuts. Not to mention how the game completely breaks down when you reach the end of the demo making you able to advance to "stage 15" or whatever it says.

Gah damn. Broken mess.
Hi Snusen, could you please describe where and when you think the bugs appeared? This way I can fix the problem so that other players don’t experience the same thing.

• Red Heart
Reactions: abirvg

abirvg

Sep 13, 2021
Hey, can anyone help me find these two images in the game - what should I do?

I 'think' the first one is labeled in the walkthrough as a "Tara, Emma, Ace on Gazebo." but all it says is that you should keep Emma's nemesis points below 0.
I did. And it never showed up.

Reactions: dingil

Prosper

Jun 25, 2020
You need to iron out all these bugs before adding more content. Your game is a mess right now and it doesn't matter if I turn vanilla mode off or start a new game or reinstall with clean files. Which sucks because there's a decent game here but I and a lot of others just can't experience it with all of these bugs.

3.90 star(s) 14 Votes