Other than lewd content, a big focus for the next update should be…

• Simplifying choices

Votes: 385 25.1%
  • Filling out existing turns with content

Votes: 653 42.7%
  • Further improve walkthrough

Votes: 385 25.1%
  • Cleaning up renders and grammar

Votes: 108 7.1%

• Total voters

Prosper

Jun 25, 2020
This is a pirating site. What did you expect. And regardless of whether or not people contribute, it is your responsibility to test things out first before releasing a game. This site could not exist, and you would still be at fault for releasing an untested update. People typically post technical bug reports. But in this case, the bugs happen literally at the start of the game or the update that the only way the dev couldn't have known about the bugs is if they never bothered to test the game in the first place. I don't buy your bs that you tested the updates because it's literally the first thing you encounter. Don't expect people to have good faith contribution when you couldn't even do the barest minimum.
COOK THIS FRAUD

Prosper

Jun 25, 2020
No, I don’t. But I deal with unproductive, vague complaints with every update, and every so often when I ask complainers to provide more details, they do, and—lo and behold—the issue gets resolved.

Or, they come back months later and continue to vaguepost:

Some people truly don’t know how to contribute, only consume.
zip lip next time bud

Aug 22, 2017
I will predicate in saying I am not a fan of NTR, but I am not one of those dogwhistlers who cry when it's presence is in the game.

Otherwise, I am really liking what I played - I personally loved Jasmine (who knew Dom inspired Aladdin character could awaken something)

The mechanics are ambitious and different, but the risk and reward loop is there. Which gives me high hopes the threat of Ace makes the game a challenge since I am after the vanilla scenes.

Yeah there are bugs but none except one became game breaking. People talk like games shouldn't have bugs at all, but you need only look at triple AAA releases for that to be disproved.

I'll put a review up when there is more content but for now a good premise I am gonna keep an eye on! Cheers Dev.

Last edited:
Reactions: NemesisGames

NemesisGames

Nemesis Party
Game Developer
Feb 13, 2022
This is a pirating site. What did you expect. And regardless of whether or not people contribute, it is your responsibility to test things out first before releasing a game. This site could not exist, and you would still be at fault for releasing an untested update. People typically post technical bug reports. But in this case, the bugs happen literally at the start of the game or the update that the only way the dev couldn't have known about the bugs is if they never bothered to test the game in the first place. I don't buy your bs that you tested the updates because it's literally the first thing you encounter. Don't expect people to have good faith contribution when you couldn't even do the barest minimum.
The fact you think a bug happens for everyone the same way it happens to you, shows you know nothing about game design.

Before you speak of the “responsibility of developers”, I suggest trying to create a game yourself. Things are not so obvious as you think they are.

Anyone who reads my regular devlogs here knows I use multiple bug testers and test for weeks before release. When you claim I do the “barest minimum” you insult the hours they spend testing everything.

Snusen

May 27, 2018
Hi Snusen, could you please describe where and when you think the bugs appeared? This way I can fix the problem so that other players don’t experience the same thing.
Legit it's hard to put it all into 1 post and for me to properly describe it. Most issues stems from images simply being displayed over other images. Specific one that i remember is the one where you get your dick slopped on by the BBW and the ebony girl walks in on you. You can see the animation play behind her when she's peaking in.

Other things are "hit boxes" or well buttons being all over the place. Specifically on the table in the living room where you can easily press Ace and more by simple pressing the keys or the Coke can. More than that i can't specify as i never had any crashes occur for me.

NemesisGames

Nemesis Party
Game Developer
Feb 13, 2022
Legit it's hard to put it all into 1 post and for me to properly describe it. Most issues stems from images simply being displayed over other images. Specific one that i remember is the one where you get your dick slopped on by the BBW and the ebony girl walks in on you. You can see the animation play behind her when she's peaking in.
That sounds like issues with a transparent layer behind Jasmine in the doorway, thanks.

Other things are "hit boxes" or well buttons being all over the place. Specifically on the table in the living room where you can easily press Ace and more by simple pressing the keys or the Coke can. More than that i can't specify as i never had any crashes occur for me.
Got it - I found some stray non-transparent sections in the overlays, thank you taking the time to tell me!

DeemLeem12

Dec 12, 2020
The fact you think a bug happens for everyone the same way it happens to you, shows you know nothing about game design.

Before you speak of the “responsibility of developers”, I suggest trying to create a game yourself. Things are not so obvious as you think they are.

Anyone who reads my regular devlogs here knows I use multiple bug testers and test for weeks before release. When you claim I do the “barest minimum” you insult the hours they spend testing everything.
What nonsense is this. Everyone can replicate bugs. The fact that you think somehow a code can execute differently from each person shows you know nothing about coding.

I have posted bug reports in other games detailing how and why they happen. People don't like to post details here because it's literally the first thing they experience. But in this game, these bugs aren't obscure or hidden that you can only find them by doing the most specific actions. There's no way you could avoid the bugs unless you never played the game yourself. I have also developed applications myself. Either you run the most broken "bug testers" and do a very incompetent testing or that's just bullshit because even the most basic quality testing will flag these blatant bugs that everyone is experiencing. It's amazing that you can't accept fault when the game speaks for itself for its bugginess that everyone can attest.

hiroyto

Jun 4, 2017
Man, why it seems that with each update the game gets more broken?
There's no scene for Tara arrival anymore, things just happen without any explanation and break too, had hopes for this game, but it's a mess currently

Reactions: Prosper

Prosper

Jun 25, 2020
What nonsense is this. Everyone can replicate bugs. The fact that you think somehow a code can execute differently from each person shows you know nothing about coding.

I have posted bug reports in other games detailing how and why they happen. People don't like to post details here because it's literally the first thing they experience. But in this game, these bugs aren't obscure or hidden that you can only find them by doing the most specific actions. There's no way you could avoid the bugs unless you never played the game yourself. I have also developed applications myself. Either you run the most broken "bug testers" and do a very incompetent testing or that's just bullshit because even the most basic quality testing will flag these blatant bugs that everyone is experiencing. It's amazing that you can't accept fault when the game speaks for itself for its bugginess that everyone can attest.
OH MY GOD COOK HIM LMAOOOOOOOO

NemesisGames

Nemesis Party
Game Developer
Feb 13, 2022
OH MY GOD COOK HIM LMAOOOOOOOO
Are you okay?

The fact that you think somehow a code can execute differently from each person shows you know nothing about coding.
And the fact you think there is nothing to a game besides code shows, again—you know nothing about game design.

Listen, I’m done with this conversation. You can have the last word. If you want to continue to show up to a v0.09 game and complain why it did not play like a v.1.0.0, that’s your time to spend, not mine.

I will continue to create, test, improve, and rinse and repeat. The game is far stronger than it was several versions ago and it will be stronger several versions from now. That’s all there is to it.

DeemLeem12

Dec 12, 2020
Are you okay?

And the fact you think there is nothing to a game besides code shows, again—you know nothing about game design.

Listen, I’m done with this conversation. You can have the last word. If you want to continue to show up to a v0.09 game and complain why it did not play like a v.1.0.0, that’s your time to spend, not mine.

I will continue to create, test, improve, and rinse and repeat. The game is far stronger than it was several versions ago and it will be stronger several versions from now. That’s all there is to it.
The fact that you think applications, including games don't run on code shows you know nothing about development. All applications, even how an image or an action is processed is handled through a series of instructions or codes and scripts. If there is a bug in your game, then there is a mistake in those coding instructions.

I never complained that the game is not on v.1. What are you talking about? I pointed out how the bugs are very blatant only a blind man couldn't see, which everyone who played can attest. You're the one who has a chip on their shoulder who can't accept fault and blames it on "game development". There are other game devs in this site who have a more cordial relationship with the players because they release a working update. If there are bugs, the players were more than happy to give details because they can see how the dev actually made proper testing and those bugs are minimal and can escape a dev's attention. That is simply not the case here.

jak1165

Mar 10, 2018
Uh...its...interesting?

Somehow I made it so we both got cock-blocked. Only winning move it not to play, etc

OGloc_420

Jun 24, 2024
I like the idea of the game and it has all the moving parts that I like. But the execution at the moment is not very goods. Lots of bugs, the story is really, really bad. The main antagonist is ridiculous.

If it was on steam I'd probably buy it to keep an eye on the progress, but at this time it's a bit average.

3.90 star(s) 14 Votes