Unity Nemurimouto [v0.06] [pachipoi]

4.60 star(s) 8 Votes

JakeTapper

May 17, 2020
Just played this game last night. Overall great impressions and it's already one of the better of it's genre. Reminds me of a couple other imouto games where she wanders around the house throughout the day.

Animations and art are excellent. The sister is very cute. The dialogues are amusing. Also, the game runs smoothly (this often gets taken for granted).

My sentiment toward this is by far net positive but I do have some questions and criticism. I'll try to list some of this in no particular order. I also haven't read the entire thread so sorry if some of this has been addressed already:

-The aspect ratio seems to be the biggest downside. I guess it was designed this way for phone? I feel like on PC you could widen the view a bit and or use any extra side space for some of the bars/stats. Certainly not a deal breaker but given the talent behind the game its a shame to have a small view on PC. Maybe a zoom feature?

-Being able to go balls deep right from the start without any chance of waking her up (and any repercussions for that) seems odd. Maybe just because still in dev. In most similar games, either certain features get locked until global lust meter higher or there's a downside to waking her up until love/lust is high enough. Also because of this it seems you can max lust a lot quicker than love.

-No awake sex? When you're going at it she kinda acts awake but isn't. I feel like at some point with high enough stats then awake sex makes sense.

-She only has a pleasure bar when laying on her back??

-H scene variety is pretty good but I feel like there's always room for more. I'm sure it's just because early development and maybe this is pretty obvious but more dialogues and scenarios throughout the house would be great. I'm saying this as someone who does appreciate how much is in the game already. Certainly not downplaying that. If anything I feel like what's designed so far is so good that with a bunch more content this could very well be the best game of its genre and I'm not exaggerating.

-Not clear if there's a way to save?

-After you or her cum you kinda get stuck unable to do anymore until you exit the scene. If the intent is for 1 climax per session then you might wanna hide the action buttons afterwards to make it more obvious the only option from there is to exit the scene.

Anyway this is some great work. Keep it up!

Last edited:

pachipoi

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2022
Just played this game last night. Overall great impressions and it's already one of the better of it's genre. Reminds me of a couple other imouto games where she wanders around the house throughout the day.

Animations and art are excellent. The sister is very cute. The dialogues are amusing. Also, the game runs smoothly (this often gets taken for granted).

My sentiment toward this is by far net positive but I do have some questions and criticism. I'll try to list some of this in no particular order. I also haven't read the entire thread so sorry if some of this has been addressed already:

-The aspect ratio seems to be the biggest downside. I guess it was designed this way for phone? I feel like on PC you could widen the view a bit and or use any extra side space for some of the bars/stats. Certainly not a deal breaker but given the talent behind the game its a shame to have a small view on PC. Maybe a zoom feature?

-Being able to go balls deep right from the start without any chance of waking her up (and any repercussions for that) seems odd. Maybe just because still in dev. In most similar games, either certain features get locked until global lust meter higher or there's a downside to waking her up until love/lust is high enough. Also because of this it seems you can max lust a lot quicker than love.

-No awake sex? When you're going at it she kinda acts awake but isn't. I feel like at some point with high enough stats then awake sex makes sense.

-She only has a pleasure bar when laying on her back??

-H scene variety is pretty good but I feel like there's always room for more. I'm sure it's just because early development and maybe this is pretty obvious but more dialogues and scenarios throughout the house would be great. I'm saying this as someone who does appreciate how much is in the game already. Certainly not downplaying that. If anything I feel like what's designed so far is so good that with a bunch more content this could very well be the best game of its genre and I'm not exaggerating.

-Not clear if there's a way to save?

-After you or her cum you kinda get stuck unable to do anymore until you exit the scene. If the intent is for 1 climax per session then you might wanna hide the action buttons afterwards to make it more obvious the only option from there is to exit the scene.

Anyway this is some great work. Keep it up!
thank u very much for kind words ♥

i've already addressed some the points u've brought up in other places, but yes, i'll definitely be improving a lot of stuff! i'll be adding more h-scenes, more dialogue, an event system, game progression (not being able have sex with her from the get go, gradually working towards it in one way or another), i'll be revisting older h-scenes for small improvements and additional functionality (including climax animations for mayu, of course), h-scenes variations (asleep/awake/non-con), and all the other good stuff!

can't save for now (sorry!)
save system is planned for v0.05

Dec 16, 2021
So it's like her trust in you? You force her to do things she doesn't like and it'll go down. If so, maybe she could be woken up accidentally during sex and it'd decrease the green meter.

Iberisdiablo

May 8, 2017
I hope the ending isn't "I knew the whole time brother and was just pretending to be asleep." It's not a bad ending but if that was the case why do I have to struggle in the first place.

Dec 16, 2021
I mean if she likes you enough, she could go to pretend sleep while giving some accidental/intentional hints, which you could then pretend ignore or just call her bluff. Forcefully waking her up could be cute too tbh.

Freshmeat09

Apr 28, 2020
I remember playing a game like this ages ago except it wasn't your sister staying over, it was your mom's friend's daughter, it also was nowhere near as consensual as this game is.

I think I preferred that scenario over this one albeit with the taboo involving the whole sister angle. I find the situation too accepting if you know what I mean. I find it hot when there's reluctance and struggle to get what I want, a degree of sneakiness, there's no feeling of danger or sensitivity, you can throw the blanket back. I can see a lot of people liking the proactivity from the imouto though.

Love the art and the animations.
can you share the game name?

Kamishirov

Sep 22, 2023
I'd like to see a bathroom scene where you help her to wash her body, a lot of reluctance but you convince her to let you help her wash her back.

You start off with a flannel then you can sneakily switch to using your hands, directly soaping up her lewd body.

It'd be nice if there were stages so that she gets acclimatized to your assistance. :p

dmmt

May 8, 2020
assuming this is as it stands a "proof of concept"? I mean, giving her a creampie on day one, and an oral one on day 2; seems a bit overt???

Also, I dont think anyone not in a coma, has ever slept that deeply.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
assuming this is as it stands a "proof of concept"? I mean, giving her a creampie on day one, and an oral one on day 2; seems a bit overt???

its not even a double digits version. despite some games here being very generous, dont expect all of them to be well polished and feature complete at 0.05

• Angry
Reactions: dmmt and GrogGuy

dmmt

May 8, 2020
its not even a double digits version. despite some games here being very generous, dont expect all of them to be well polished and feature complete at 0.05

I dont expect it copmplete at this stage. As I sai "assuming this as it stands is a PROOF OF CONCEPT..."

which by definition means that there will be major changes made. TY for your "contribution".

FisherMatt

Jul 4, 2018
Sweet little game. Love the sister character.
Would it be possible to make her name customizable in the future?
Looking forward to all this game has in store. Good work!

pachipoi

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2022
Sweet little game. Love the sister character.
Would it be possible to make her name customizable in the future?
Looking forward to all this game has in store. Good work!
aww thank u!
can't make her name customizable, sadly. she'll refer to herself as mayu (in voice) in certain scenes ;w;

I cannot change from auto to manual after I click on auto button
u should be able to! i'll make the feedback clearer in the next version so it's less confusing

yup, we've discussed this a number of times in this thread already :3

I'd like to see a bathroom scene where you help her to wash her body, a lot of reluctance but you convince her to let you help her wash her back.

You start off with a flannel then you can sneakily switch to using your hands, directly soaping up her lewd body.

It'd be nice if there were stages so that she gets acclimatized to your assistance. :p
that sounds really nice, actually! tbh i still have no idea how exactly i want to approach the bath scene because of technical limitations... but we'll see!
I hope the ending isn't "I knew the whole time brother and was just pretending to be asleep." It's not a bad ending but if that was the case why do I have to struggle in the first place.
there will be a number of endings, she'll definitely never know for certain in one of them!

Reactions: linus.quotes

Kamishirov

Sep 22, 2023
that sounds really nice, actually! tbh i still have no idea how exactly i want to approach the bath scene because of technical limitations... but we'll see!
It'd be nice to concentrate on washing her back to begin with with restrictions on cleaning her front, I don't think that scenario should be allowed right out the gate.

The end result should be sharing a bath together with a further progression stage there where bath time gets lewder and lewder every day.

I'd love to see her on your lap at the end of the progression, her legs spread with a nice hard cock just gently rubbing her.

Maybe the meme about the water being too hot so she "loses herself" in the moment?

I wouldn't be disappointed if full sex wasn't an option due to her reluctance, I like the idea of plausible deniability, like she can justify it away because you arn't having full sex, I like the thought that she's just a little bit naughty.

Another factor could be that if you cum in the bath with your sister lying on top of you then you can no longer bathe with her because this time she'd notice the massive fountain of cum explode from your penis. So you have to keep cool, getting her off gives you some "bonuses" or makes things easier in other sectors of the game, like at bed time.

I don't know how you're going to do sound in this game but the sounds in a bathroom scene could really heighten the eroticism to another level.

Last edited:

ZmaZ

Jun 29, 2018
Will you add feature to get full screen in the future ? In my opinion, I think it is not full screen mode properly in the currently version because screen is not scale all screen to match with resolution

Last edited:

pachipoi

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2022
Will you add feature to get full screen in the future ? In my opinion, I think it is not full screen mode properly in the currently version because screen is not scale all screen to match with resolution
i can't change the aspect ratio because the sprites are already drawn like that ;;

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
i can't change the aspect ratio because the sprites are already drawn like that ;;
too bad you didnt go for vectors. oh lament the tragedy when resolution gets even bigger.
imo unity should allow image resize despite it looking like shit.

4.60 star(s) 8 Votes