Unity Nemurimouto [v0.06] [pachipoi]

4.60 star(s) 8 Votes

Rintal

May 6, 2017
The animation is a bit off. Too fidgety. The girl chatters during sex so much that it seems that she is about to fall apart. And there is not enough feedback. It would be nice to see some kind of reaction to the MC's actions, other than leg cramps and wild shaking. And most importantly, there is no suspense. The plot jumps right off the bat. No development. MC just took it and fuck it. :) And it gets boring very quickly.
In general, the idea is very attractive, but so far it looks more like a demo. I really hope that DEV will make something good out of this, in the future.

p.s. The sister's sprites are overexposed. They could use a little contrast.
p.p.s. At least draw a picture of a kiss! Is it really that hard?

Artemissu

Sep 17, 2021
The animation is a bit off. Too fidgety. The girl chatters during sex so much that it seems that she is about to fall apart. And there is not enough feedback. It would be nice to see some kind of reaction to the MC's actions, other than leg cramps and wild shaking. And most importantly, there is no suspense. The plot jumps right off the bat. No development. MC just took it and fuck it. :) And it gets boring very quickly.
In general, the idea is very attractive, but so far it looks more like a demo. I really hope that DEV will make something good out of this, in the future.

Good post, but maybe you should have made it a proper review instead of a comment. It'd get more visibility that way, both for the forum users as well as the dev(s)

pachipoi

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2022

I've addressed some of the points you've brought up here:
Thanks c:

Reaper1121

Apr 25, 2021
I can't stand seeing a website about pirating games being held back by some greedy dev, we don't care about your money.

Here is a download link for everyone to all pachi games (latest uncensored version only):

Just to add insult to injury, here are the official game download links, I expect these links to be dead within hours:

Nemurimouto
Windows:
Android:
Web:
Product password: "dummy"
The product password is required to download the uncensored version of the game from itch.io and play the web version.

Bocchi The Fakku Ex
Windows:
Android:

Enjoy everyone!

pachipoi

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2022
Updated the thread as well, hope I didn't miss anything. Please enjoy!
Some people are surprisingly antagonistic here, so I won't be monitoring the thread as much from now on, hope that's oki

Reactions: valkaree99

Vathris

Jul 3, 2020
I can't stand seeing a website about pirating games being held back by some greedy dev, we don't care about your money.

Here is a download link for everyone to all pachi games (latest uncensored version only):
Mega

Just to add insult to injury, here are the official game download links, I expect these links to be dead within hours:

Nemurimouto
Windows: Mega
Android: Mega
Web:
The product password is required to download the uncensored version of the game from itch.io and play the web version.

Bocchi The Fakku Ex

Enjoy everyone!
Jesus so much hostility, who hurt you?

Pokey21

Jan 24, 2018

Mega

Nemurimouto
Web:

Bocchi The Fakku Ex

Enjoy everyone!
Kinda back fired on you ay?

Pokey21

Jan 24, 2018

Mega

Nemurimouto
Web:

Bocchi The Fakku Ex

Enjoy everyone!
Also they isn’t greedy at all, it’s not like spooky milk life nor school of lust or some other dev. They deadass asked us politely to not leak and ALL of us are more than welcome to honor that request. Now you look like a fool cause they just updated the thread with the update and alll good job bozo

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
while i agree there are assholes who intentionaly use hare brained plotholes and deus ex machinas to delay the content everyone horns for to squeeze patrons and customers for more dosh, the flipside is when consumers become antagonistic and do not honor simple requests by the better devs out of entitlement and lack of compassion, said devs simply stop making the game and nobody wins.

it's mutualy assured destruction, and there have been several games that were ended like that and because bastards kept implying criminal activities because of character designs. i'm sick off those humans to be honest.

valkaree99

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2022

Mega

Nemurimouto
Web:

Bocchi The Fakku Ex

Enjoy everyone!
Nice job scaring the dev away, bro.

Big Green

Aug 19, 2017
Well he is technically right it is a pirating site and some devs are actually trying to shut down the whole threads thinking they have a high ground here :D

But that was very aggressive lol, sagave. Don't think that Pachi deserved it...

Oh btw about the game, how can you sleep through that first night rape and not wake up??? I mean dev wants to play it like she is a heavy sleeper, but it is impossible to sleep while your limbs are jerking wildly and your pussy getting smashed lol. Was she in some kind of coma perhaps? And i like how bro just went for it straight out of nowhere, he didn't even said a thing lmao, like a cold blood killer he went for a kill on that pussy.

The Butler

May 3, 2017
This site isn't only for pirated games, a lot of developers also use this site to publicize their projects due to the amount of visibility it has.
And as numerous people said before, dev asked it in a polite way, without cursing or attacking anyone. So no need to go out of our way to attacking him either.
Besides dev themselves are working to make their games, so it's more than understandable if they want to have king of money for it. And at the end of the day dev is only asking for 2 weeks delay so...

• In case you don't have money,
    Wait 2 weeks.
  • In case you do have money,
    Support dev patreon and download updated game.
  • In case you do have money but don't like the quality or frequency of the updates.
    Wait 2 weeks or
    Subscribe in 2 months interval.
Alternatively you can also play other game in this 2 weeks time.

And lastly, let's take SoL dev in example, they went out of they way to even legally harass modders.

Big Green

Aug 19, 2017
This site isn't only for pirated games
Huge cope lol. The amount of visibility it has is due to pirates. I'm not telling that advertising here is not working, but a lot of devs tend to come here to literally have ownership over game's thread and gatekeep leakage of their paywalled content. But still the guys like the leaker above usually called heroes here and they receive way better treatment, now why do you think it happens?? It's just that this one was overaggressive for no reason, but still it's delusional to think that this platform is legit like itch.io.

Reactions: The Butler

pachipoi

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2022
ngl i was more offended by the guy that was fixated on the lack of testicles. i spent days, weeks, months perfecting mayu's sprites and live2d model, trying to make her as cute as possible. but all he could think of the entire time was men's balls :confused:

Big Green

Aug 19, 2017
ngl i was more offended by the guy that was fixated on the lack of testicles. i spent days, weeks, months perfecting mayu's sprites and live2d model, trying to make her as cute as possible. but all he could think of the entire time was men's balls :confused:
maybe he is GAAAAAY

Pachipoi do you plan on making animations more fluid in the future? I didn't play new version yet , but version 3 didn't have the best animations ngl.

4.60 star(s) 8 Votes