Unity Nemurimouto [v0.06] [pachipoi]

4.60 star(s) 8 Votes

ShinEternos

Aug 4, 2022
very good! it has potential, it would be good to have an auto in the movements and it would also be good to put the game files in 1 folder when you take it out of the zip ;) (y)

Reactions: pachipoi

pachipoi

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2022
Oh, the thread has been approved. Neat!
Dev here, hihi~

Thank you for all the feedback on the game so far!!

Oh... thats not a good start...
i guess is false positive?
Download on you own risk
View attachment 2547597
As far as I can remember, I didn't put anything like that in there...

I'm done testing
I like the game concept
the character is cute
i like the design during gameplay only the animations seem a bit weird... it looks so... rubbery, kinda hard to explain.
But overall the game gets a thumbs up from me
Yeah, I've been struggling on making the animations feel right, especially in terms of physics. I'll try to improve them as much as I can with time

Looks nice but

screams "See you in 6 months!"
Yup, guilty of that... Am a very inexperienced dev, I'm also busy with a bunch of other things, so the pace of the development hasn't been great. I hope that people will understand and be kind to me~ The 0.03 version is almost done by now and I can't wait to share it with everyone!

very good! it has potential, it would be good to have an auto in the movements and it would also be good to put the game files in 1 folder when you take it out of the zip ;) (y)
The auto feature is definitely in the plans!

DenseFool

Oct 30, 2020
Oh, the thread has been approved. Neat!
Dev here, hihi~

Thank you for all the feedback on the game so far!!

As far as I can remember, I didn't put anything like that in there...

Yeah, I've been struggling on making the animations feel right, especially in terms of physics. I'll try to improve them as much as I can with time

Yup, guilty of that... Am a very inexperienced dev, I'm also busy with a bunch of other things, so the pace of the development hasn't been great. I hope that people will understand and be kind to me~ The 0.03 version is almost done by now and I can't wait to share it with everyone!

The auto feature is definitely in the plans!
Welcome to the forum
Just so you know btw this is a piracy forum so there is always possibility of update being leaked figured you should know what you are getting into here

Reactions: cooldude33

hurrdurrderpderp

Apr 4, 2020
I'd love to throw the first stone but I'm rather experienced dev (with 20+ years of cashing code to fuel my alcoholic addiction) and even right now I have dozen or so ongoing projects. Whatever I do by the end of day all of them are looking at me judgmentally.

Well, godspeed!
I'll try your game out when it's closer to 1.0 simply because if it's bad right now I will hit ignore button on thread and you could've fix everything and I wouldn't ever know - that would be a shame. And if it's great - it would force me to wait for new releases (with possibility of being cucked by project being abandoned).

pachipoi

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2022
Welcome to the forum
Just so you know btw this is a piracy forum so there is always possibility of update being leaked figured you should know what you are getting into here
I'm aware, thank you for looking out for me!
I figured that people would pirate the either way, sooner or later. Especially with the free trial available for my substar. So I thought that I might as well share the game with you guys myself, and just hope that people would would support me if they happen to like what they see~

I'd love to throw the first stone but I'm rather experienced dev (with 20+ years of cashing code to fuel my alcoholic addiction) and even right now I have dozen or so ongoing projects. Whatever I do by the end of day all of them are looking at me judgmentally.

Well, godspeed!
I'll try your game out when it's closer to 1.0 simply because if it's bad right now I will hit ignore button on thread and you could've fix everything and I wouldn't ever know - that would be a shame. And if it's great - it would force me to wait for new releases (with possibility of being cucked by project being abandoned).
Hope to see you around when the project is a lot further into development then (and good luck with your alcohol addiction)! :3

DenseFool

Oct 30, 2020
I'm aware, thank you for looking out for me!
I figured that people would pirate the either way, sooner or later. Especially with the free trial available for my substar. So I thought that I might as well share the game with you guys myself, and just hope that people would would support me if they happen to like what they see~
Glad to hear it, Will probably drop a subscription later this week. Game is pretty good so far. Best of luck

• Red Heart
Reactions: pachipoi

pachipoi

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2022
Only 1 scene and censored? :l will wait I guess then...
I will upload v0.03 here in a few days. There are 3 scenes now, and a small piece of the main gameplay loop (things are still very rough on this front). Uncensored, of course! Hope it'll be to your liking~

Reactions: kemcbg and Irondude

raz100raz100

Sep 21, 2019
do any of you know any other "sleep sex" games?

the ones others that have already been suggested are ok imo but the artwork kind of sucks to me. I've played them already.

But if you want good artwork and animations and a good bit of sleep sex then give "long live the princess" https://f95zone.to/threads/long-live-the-princess-v1-0-1-belle.5259/ a try. It's also a complete game which is rare! You can have sleep sex with about 5 different girls each with their own multi night scenes (you progress further each night with each of the girls). The 7th image in the screenshots give you an example of the sleep sex.

But if you want the best sleep sex ever in a game imo then give Lust theory season ONE (not season 2 as there is no sleep sex in there from what i hear) (season one and 2 are in the same webpage. look down for " Season 1 Ep. 1-10 " ) a try and focus on the mom. The scenes with the mom takes a while to complete throughout multiple nights (the classic "you progress a further each night"). The animation and quality is the best i've seen for sleep sex. https://f95zone.to/threads/lust-theory-v1-0-3-inceton.21005/

Let me know what you think after you try them.

Last edited:
Mar 17, 2019
the ones others that have already been suggested are ok imo but the artwork kind of sucks to me. I've played them already.

But if you want good artwork and animations and a good bit of sleep sex then give "long live the princess" https://f95zone.to/threads/long-live-the-princess-v1-0-1-belle.5259/ a try. It's also a complete game which is rare! You can have sleep sex with about 5 different girls each with their own multi night scenes (you progress further each night with each of the girls). The 7th image in the screenshots give you an example of the sleep sex.

But if you want the best sleep sex ever in a game imo then give Lust theory season ONE (not season 2 as there is no sleep sex in there from what i hear) (season one and 2 are in the same webpage. look down for " Season 1 Ep. 1-10 " ) a try and focus on the mom. The scenes with the mom takes a while to complete throughout multiple nights (the classic "you progress a further each night"). The animation and quality is the best i've seen for sleep sex. https://f95zone.to/threads/lust-theory-v1-0-3-inceton.21005/

Let me know what you think after you try them.
that's not really my taste.
I like more anime style games and more games where I'm active and not just watching animations.
but thanks anyway ^^

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Nemurimouto-0.02
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

4.60 star(s) 8 Votes