Unity Nemurimouto [v0.06] [pachipoi]

4.60 star(s) 8 Votes

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Nemurimouto-0.03
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

FGuardian

Jul 1, 2020
If anyone can figure out why this crashes randomly on transition out of scenes / back to navigation (can't seem to determine a pattern) when playing on Mac using Wine (Crossover, Windows 10 64-bit bottle) I would greatly appreciate the help.

pachipoi

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2022
If anyone can figure out why this crashes randomly on transition out of scenes / back to navigation (can't seem to determine a pattern) when playing on Mac using Wine (Crossover, Windows 10 64-bit bottle) I would greatly appreciate the help.
There used to be a bug where the game would crash if the UI animation was still playing when a scene changes. I did take care of it by stopping all the UI animations right before a scene change, but maybe the order of operations get fucked on Wine? That would be my guess

So holding your mouse still and waiting a bit before clicking might help? Or it might be something else entirely

ZmaZ

Jun 29, 2018
Can you add some big resolution (ex: 1920 x 1080) ? Currently, it is quite small. I think so

GrogGuy

Apr 3, 2022
It's a nice start. I'll probably wait and see what the next update looks like before considering whether to subscribe, just so I get a feel for how much content is present per update, frequency, etc. The changelog in the op isn't exactly helpful in that regard.

Anyway, I like how it looks so far. Definitely considering supporting.

Edit: I thought she was awake leaning up against the counter while facing away lol. Poor lady definitely seems to be suffering from narcolepsy.

Last edited:

lalelele

Feb 27, 2022
i've seen that you made 0.04, but i cant make paid subscribe, is there anyway i can get it free? i mean that i live in russia so i have no paypal and much more lol. i cant even open patreon/subscribestar without vpn.

Last edited:
Reactions: chaika54

lalelele

Feb 27, 2022
Just a genuine question. Without getting into any details, this guy has ruined lives of my entire family.
If I'm going to do a favor for a Russian guy, I would hope that they at least oppose the invasion. But nvm I guess
i mean war is bad. REAL bad. im not gonna support any war, even if this would save my life or smth like this. and I'm really sorry that this happened to your family. but in my situation I can’t help much except with support and a kind word.

4.60 star(s) 8 Votes