Unity Nemurimouto [v0.06] [pachipoi]

4.60 star(s) 8 Votes

lalelele

Feb 27, 2022
Just a genuine question. Without getting into any details, this guy has ruined lives of my entire family.
If I'm going to do a favor for a Russian guy, I would hope that they at least oppose the invasion. But nvm I guess
also if its not secret, could you tell me what he did? don’t want to put pressure on you, if you don’t want to, don’t tell me, I just would like to know what happened if its possible

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
also if its not secret, could you tell me what he did? don’t want to put pressure on you, if you don’t want to, don’t tell me, I just would like to know what happened if its possible
with the question before the guess is pachipoi is from UA or has distant family there at least.

Last edited:

wdasd

Jan 8, 2020
very nice fluid ass, almost better than in koikatsu. So there is nothing more after maxing out each bar? Or am i missing something

Sep 1, 2020
Yeah but the dev told everyone here to not leak it for 2 weeks and well we listened
Yeah but why? This is a piracy site and the way the dev is delaying the current release the way they would on itch and other sites makes no sense. I'm assuming having the game dev badge and ownership of this thread means they are expected to release the game here the way they would to their subscribestar. Them not doing that just sort of defeats this sites purpose does it not? If they're not ok with people receiving the game early and for free then why are they on this website in the first place?

pachipoi

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2022
Yeah but why? This is a piracy site and the way the dev is delaying the current release the way they would on itch and other sites makes no sense. I'm assuming having the game dev badge and ownership of this thread means they are expected to release the game here the way they would to their subscribestar. Them not doing that just sort of defeats this sites purpose does it not? If they're not ok with people receiving the game early and for free then why are they on this website in the first place?
I'm perfectly ok with people receiving the game early. It's just that the first couple of weeks after an update are the most important in terms of revenue. Itch pushes your page to the top, you get a lot of attention, more eyes on your substar, etc., etc. If people leak the game here, I'll lose out on a fair share of that revenue. Which is okay if that happens. But it's still worth asking people to wait just a little bit before they do so, because I'd like to have more allowance to commission VA, translators, an artist for a side project, etc. People have been very patient and I'm super grateful for that ♡

Pokey21

Jan 24, 2018
I'm perfectly ok with people receiving the game early. It's just that the first couple of weeks after an update are the most important in terms of revenue. Itch pushes your page to the top, you get a lot of attention, more eyes on your substar, etc., etc. If people leak the game here, I'll lose out on a fair share of that revenue. Which is okay if that happens. But it's still worth asking people to wait just a little bit before they do so, because I'd like to have more allowance to commission VA, translators, an artist for a side project, etc. People have been very patient and I'm super grateful for that ♡
Very well said c:

• Red Heart
Reactions: pachipoi
4.60 star(s) 8 Votes