Legionary JR-586

Legionary of a lost legion.
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2020
Does this one have Futa like the original?
Yes

As a fellow hobby programmer trying to make a game with customization and management, I salute your effort.
I am also curious how you handeld some things.
Well, has a fellow programmer, that for me is not the hard part, it's the "Art's" department that gets me.
Although i have admitted several times, I do need the experience in this type of games, and that's the objective of this first iteration of the game. There are somethings that one only learns from experience.
Also, a good capacity for analysis helps out a lot, and this too increases with experience.

Keep up the work, long road ahead of you but i hope it will work out :)
Thank you, and indeed the road is long.

ZugBub9000

Mar 23, 2018
If there is one thing I could request, it would be the possibility to give the AI some kind of body. Either an android or a slave with some kind of cybernetic neural interface that they can use as an avatar.

Reactions: Legionary JR-586

Legionary JR-586

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2020
If there is one thing I could request, it would be the possibility to give the AI some kind of body. Either an android or a slave with some kind of cybernetic neural interface that they can use as an avatar.
Yes something like "Vision". I have that in mind as well.
I was also thinking in merging some concepts.
Tron Gem Siren poster.jpg
Have several AI ( this concept already exist in free cities) that fill different purposes, have their representation both physical and virtual the same, and possibly create some sort of virtual space for interactions.
01_Cos_Clu_sml.jpg

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
Well, has a fellow programmer, that for me is not the hard part, it's the "Art's" department that gets me.
Assets/content take forever to make, yes.
Proper textures make a world of difference.
As I'm making my own character customization with much more options (fantasy races, kenomimi), I realize the hurdles.
Getting unity rigs and armatures to play nicely with the bodyshapes and parts is still something I struggle with.

Being a single developer is suffering. You have to do it ALL. Models, textures, sound, UI, code, etc...

What exactly are you having trouble with? Your art seems good.

Legionary JR-586

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2020
Assets/content take forever to make, yes.
Proper textures make a world of difference.
As I'm making my own character customization with much more options (fantasy races, kenomimi), I realize the hurdles.
Getting unity rigs and armatures to play nicely with the bodyshapes and parts is still something I struggle with.

Being a single developer is suffering. You have to do it ALL. Models, textures, sound, UI, code, etc...

What exactly are you having trouble with? Your art seems good.
My 2d art is very basic. I still take too long to create it and it's results doesn't leave me satisfied.
I know i'm still missing some concepts on "art", but my plate is filled with stuff i gotta know right now.

Most of the time, my flaws as an "artist" are addressed as I get feedback from people. Especially those that know more than me.

Reactions: SenPC

FartingRainbows

Oct 14, 2019
Avoid this one.. it's not ready to download yet.. it's super laggy, super buggy, and needs an instruction book the thickness of a state's phonebook just to understand the hundreds of buttons that most are not implemented yet.

I had this game bookmarked since it was first uploaded to site - finally tried it.. oh boy.. I don't think I'll ever be interested when it's completed (if that ever happens).. I think Dev has bit off more than an Army could chew "0_0"

Wolvenwood

May 20, 2018
I am hopeful for this project because i enjoyed the original free cities. i just hope that in this you can actually customize your own character as well as your slaves. I wish this dev the best of luck

Legionary JR-586

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2020
Any update on how the project is getting along?

Avoid this one.. it's not ready to download yet.. it's super laggy, super buggy, and needs an instruction book the thickness of a state's phonebook just to understand the hundreds of buttons that most are not implemented yet.

I had this game bookmarked since it was first uploaded to site - finally tried it.. oh boy.. I don't think I'll ever be interested when it's completed (if that ever happens).. I think Dev has bit off more than an Army could chew "0_0"
"it's super laggy,", yes, "super buggy", also yes....

"and needs an instruction book the thickness of a state's phonebook just to understand the hundreds of buttons that most are not implemented yet", if most are not implemented yet then you don't actually need any kind of instruction book.
Thanks for the feedback.

ikta

Mar 2, 2021
I'm rather happy that something like this is being made, I do hope that it gets completed, or completed enough that someone could mod the final stuff in. But I'll wait as I know I have no patience for Early Alpha builds....

Reactions: Blackfriar

Boss Sappho

Aug 2, 2017
So is this as heavily focused on male dom as Free cities? Or can I eventually make a futa dom or les dom paradise?

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes