pemoj

Feb 26, 2019
Question of the day for the Dev - is there really gonna be no sexual stuff in the game, i mean the game looks good but im still confused on how there is incest and other stuff but NO SEX!!! lol
Yeah, the developer should clarify that "no sexual content" label", it doesn´t match with these planned features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I guess that´s something temporal until the game is more developed with 3d renders? If this is a text only game, there is no need to use Unity or any 3d game engine. It´s like killing flies with cannons.

Reactions: Jaxter

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
Question of the day for the Dev - is there really gonna be no sexual stuff in the game, i mean the game looks good but im still confused on how there is incest and other stuff but NO SEX!!! lol
Yeah, the developer should clarify that "no sexual content" label", it doesn´t match with these planned features:

Planned:
Incest, BDSM, Vaginal Sex, Oral Sex, Anal sex, Tit fuck, Big Ass, Big Tits, Futa/Shemale , Gay, Lesbian, Group Sex, Lactation, Pregnancy, Transformation, Drugs, Masturbation, Handjob, Interracial, Sex Toys , Exhibitionism, Voyeurism, Rape, Virgin, Footjob, Multiple Penetration, Harem, Corruption.
Official tags can only be used for content that is CURRENTLY in the game.

I think its pretty clear what the tags mean. there is no sexual content in the current game but the Dev plans to add loads in the future

grobulos

Donor
Jul 16, 2017
I came here, see the title and download, start the game, and... wtf... ok too early to take my time haha. thx for share but we are not in a hurry :)

Reactions: Legionary JR-586

Kinjiru

Sep 30, 2018
Some general notes:

Typo in the into, "whant" instead of "want'.

You have dickgirls but the player can't play as one?

Birth months don't have accurate days per month. For example, it's not possible to select July 31.

Tooltips or other explanations of the options you're picking during new game creation would be very helpful.

In the intro text about your new arcology, "top of the art" should probably be "state of the art"

The settings I set on slaves for their race and appearance didn't seem to be saved or didn't show when I later viewed them fro my roster.

• Red Heart

Legionary JR-586

Legionary of a lost legion.
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2020
Official tags can only be used for content that is CURRENTLY in the game.

I think its pretty clear what the tags mean. there is no sexual content in the current game but the Dev plans to add loads in the future
thank you.gif

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
...but no sexual content?
Some weeks ago me and several others had a discussion with a developer who said his game had no sexual content, won´t have sexual content, but perhaps, in the future, who knows, will have sexual content. Asking for clarificacion helps to let things clear to avoid such situations where the developer himself doesn´t know very well what to do with his game.
See Davox post above....

how's this game coming along?
I had a major setback over the holidays, but, recouped. as for everything else...
deadline.gif

Free Cities was pretty cool, was really bummed you couldn't play as a woman though without taking a hit to your reputation. I'm hoping this will be different.
No starting penalty for female or herm.

Some general notes:

Typo in the into, "whant" instead of "want'.

You have dickgirls but the player can't play as one?

Birth months don't have accurate days per month. For example, it's not possible to select July 31.

Tooltips or other explanations of the options you're picking during new game creation would be very helpful.

In the intro text about your new arcology, "top of the art" should probably be "state of the art"

The settings I set on slaves for their race and appearance didn't seem to be saved or didn't show when I later viewed them fro my roster.
Thank you for this! Sincerely.

English is my second language, and most of the time i'm just fast writing, so expect lots of typos. If you or anyone else find more (and you will), be sure let me know. Thank you.
Also, "top of the art" or "state of the art", i heard people use them both, but will change it, thank you.

Dickgirls... Not yet. Must add the 3d model. (On the to do list)

Birth months. Will look in to it!

Appearance saving, yeah, i noticed that later on, that it does not load skin color, facial features, nor the hair. Bug, will fix.

Explanations of the options (On the to do list)

Last edited:

Sengai

Sep 19, 2017
also here to show my support, loved free cities my only gripe was not enough daily vignettes to give slaves real personalities. little daily/weekly events showcasing your slaves would be a very nice touch, or at least modding tools to allow us to insert our own

hipslipblip

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Right clicking on your slave while viewing the model make the camera go somewhere else(back to city map?).

It's coming along nicely, now waiting for some slave interactions to be added and we got my new time waster.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
What's with the versioning?

Usually, a 1.0 version means that it's the first release OUT OF BETA.
So an alpha is certainly never a 1.0.

hipslipblip

Donor
Apr 25, 2017

Version number don't have to follow any schema. 0.x, 0.x.x, 1.x, 1.x.x are usual version numbering methods but it says alpha in the title of the post.
You can restart numbering when entering beta or full version.

Futa_Buddy

Nov 24, 2018
This is the most exciting project here for me, I hope it doesn't die a slow death like the previous game (from the OG dev)... also if you release it on Steam let me know, I will buy it... :)

Seelenleere

Jul 1, 2017

That's a common misconception about version numbering. First and foremost those numbers help the developer to keep track of their versions. Not as an indicator of how close is something to a complete release. Many people think version 0.9 means that a programme is almost ready for a full release. Although after that can come version 0.10.
But if it helps, see it as the FIRST version of the NFC alpha.

Legionary JR-586

Legionary of a lost legion.
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2020
Right clicking on your slave while viewing the model make the camera go somewhere else(back to city map?).

It's coming along nicely, now waiting for some slave interactions to be added and we got my new time waster.
Thank you! Added to the bugs list, will fix...

This is the most exciting project here for me, I hope it doesn't die a slow death like the previous game (from the OG dev)... also if you release it on Steam let me know, I will buy it... :)
I don't think steam will approve of a game like this.
But if you want, and can do it, do toss a coin to your witcher. It really helps out!

That's a common misconception about version numbering. First and foremost those numbers help the developer to keep track of their versions. Not as an indicator of how close is something to a complete release. Many people think version 0.9 means that a programme is almost ready for a full release. Although after that can come version 0.10.
But if it helps, see it as the FIRST version of the NFC alpha.
"But if it helps, see it as the FIRST version of the NFC alpha."
point.jpg

Reactions: hipslipblip
3.80 star(s) 4 Votes