Collection Pinup NeoArtCorE Collection [2024-06-13] [NeoArtCorE]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Longmire

Dec 21, 2017
Hey guys i just found this picture and i was wondering if there was a nsfw version of it...? View attachment 1003916
I doubt it. That piece was a commission for a guy called DrewDiddy1996 4 years ago on DeviantArt who is obsessed with commissioning different artists to draw 3 of his original characters. This piece of "Evelyn" can be seen on his DA page here:

Looking at his page, he doesn't seem to have commissioned any of the variety of artists he has teamed up with to draw NSFW versions.

Prezcot

Aug 7, 2019
I doubt it. That piece was a commission for a guy called DrewDiddy1996 4 years ago on DeviantArt who is obsessed with commissioning different artists to draw 3 of his original characters. This piece of "Evelyn" can be seen on his DA page here:

Looking at his page, he doesn't seem to have commissioned any of the variety of artists he has teamed up with to draw NSFW versions.
Wow thanks for the reply...this character is quite high up in my list from this artist... really wish he asked for the NSFW version as well...i really appreciate you taking the time to look into it.

Jthebloody

Sep 24, 2020
And again, Neo is really early with his artworks, not that I'm complaining (and I'm sure you won't either)

HD 3K pixel illustration

PSD Files

I'm also posting the poll results:

1) Ryuko Matoi
2) Princess Jasmine
5) (consolation rank) Panam Palmer.

Enjoy!

Dr. Syndicate

Sep 15, 2018
And again, Neo is really early with his artworks, not that I'm complaining (and I'm sure you won't either)

HD 3K pixel illustration

PSD Files

I'm also posting the poll results:

1) Ryuko Matoi
2) Princess Jasmine
5) (consolation rank) Panam Palmer.

Enjoy!
Sometimes being early is good, thanks

Reactions: Jthebloody
4.50 star(s) 2 Votes