Collection Pinup NeoArtCorE Collection [2024-06-13] [NeoArtCorE]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

NutGuy

Oct 11, 2020
And again, Neo is really early with his artworks, not that I'm complaining (and I'm sure you won't either)

HD 3K pixel illustration

PSD Files

I'm also posting the poll results:

1) Ryuko Matoi
2) Princess Jasmine
5) (consolation rank) Panam Palmer.

Enjoy!
I have no idea if you are the right person to ask but I'm new to these PSD's I know about layers and shit but how would I go about changing layers such as tentacles or removing clothes from lady dimitrescu. Aren't there usually layers that contain that extra content that you can hide and show to change up the image?

Archer15

Jul 2, 2020
Sailor Jupiter_lingerie1-2_fanedit.jpg

Hello, since neoartcore doesn't do the cum part without the tentacles anymore... I decided to try an edit for the first time.
I tried my best to remove all tentacles without afftecting too much everything else.
And I chose the lingerie version because I like it more than the nude one ^^
I hope you will like it :)

Props to XenoHaze in the sakimichan's thread for showing us how to do it (page 101, message #2,010).

Jthebloody

Sep 24, 2020
First artwork for February is Ryuko Matoi, who absolutely (and quite rightfully) dominated the last poll.

Jthebloody

Sep 24, 2020
Final update before we get the batches (I'd estimate on the 4th or 5th).

Aside from Ryuko, here are the other 3 nsfw previews (Princess Jasmine, Mileena and Yuffie Kisaragi).

Also, the poll is over and here are the results:

1st Merlin (7 Deadly Sins)
2nd Sailor Neptune
5th Sabine Wren (Star wars).

Panam from Cyberpunk will be postponed in the next month.

Moores

Nov 22, 2017
a bit shame that he is no longer doing a cum version without tentacles so thanks a lot for sharing!
You’re not lying. Thanks! Can the editor make, well, edits of the few other ones, too? Cum but no tentacles? Please!

Longmire

Dec 21, 2017
I mean it's a bit funny and awkward after all his encouragement and not even 1 offer was put for his work. Meanwhile zumi cashed 44 eth on the first day he started his NFT sale.
To be fair though, Zumi's artwork is light years ahead of Neoartcore's. It also helps that Zumi's style isn't as cartoony as Neo's.

Reactions: upabove

TitaniumDickDiamondBalls

Mar 24, 2019
To be fair though, Zumi's artwork is light years ahead of Neoartcore's. It also helps that Zumi's style isn't as cartoony as Neo's.
If he found someone willing to pay 80k USD for a file, more power to him. I notice that Zumi tends todraw body anatomy more or less the sane way ( same shape and ofc big size ) with less "same face" syndrome than Neo ?

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes