Collection Pinup NeoArtCorE Collection [2024-06-13] [NeoArtCorE]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

demise0

Dec 20, 2019
To be fair though, Zumi's artwork is light years ahead of Neoartcore's. It also helps that Zumi's style isn't as cartoony as Neo's.
I disagree. They are both very talented artists. Neo's is just different by stylistic choice. But Neo's is also more consistent and a bit more unique than Zumi. Zumi follows the Sakimichan school of art. I'm not sure which I prefer and everyone is entitled to preference. I'm just saying that Neo's stylistic choices don't make him a worse artist than Zumi.

monsterman09

Jul 14, 2020
Them are the same top tier artists, but each with different flaws in their styles.
No artist is good or there both awesome. They both have the found there artistic style and there both very different which makes them unique and that's why we buy and support them. If they all drew the same way these artists would all be out of business lol.
That's why each artist tries to make there drawings have certain features or traits that are unique to them that make them noted for it and very appealing

grim63

Oct 6, 2019
Hi! Does anyone still have the Nov 2019 PSD's?
Most links are dead and I know it's really late for it.

Jthebloody

Sep 24, 2020
On time, as usual, Neo has sent us this month's artworks, and I am ready to deliver them to you:

3k Artworks (Merlin, Sabine Wren, Sailore Neptune, Panam Palmer)

PSD Files (Merlin, Sabine Wren, Sailore Neptune, Panam Palmer)

As a bonus, the results of the latest poll are as follows:

1st Kim Possible
2nd Satsuki Kiryouin
3rd Android 21
4th Midnight
5th Sailor Mars

TheLokich

Feb 12, 2019
On time, as usual, Neo has sent us this month's artworks, and I am ready to deliver them to you:

1st Kim Possible
2nd Satsuki Kiryouin
3rd Android 21
4th Midnight
5th Sailor Mars
Thank you, I am very grateful to those who can spread and pay for the work of skilled authors, I am sure many are also grateful, but they are too lazy to say thank you, well, I also do not always write and like, propaganda is very heavy in my country and I am afraid for my safety, and even so Thank you!

Zulliano

Nov 29, 2020

1st Kim Possible
2nd Satsuki Kiryouin
3rd Android 21
4th Midnight
5th Sailor Mars
nice thanks

Reactions: Jthebloody

Mason Jr

May 27, 2017

1st Kim Possible
2nd Satsuki Kiryouin
3rd Android 21
4th Midnight
5th Sailor Mars
thank you so much for kindly sharing

Jthebloody

Sep 24, 2020
Well, looks like being early is becoming something of a habit for Neo, I've gotten the artworks a few hours ago, so sorry for the delay but I was at work and for obvious reasons I couldn't upload them.

Here we go!

HD 3k Artworks and Steps

Psd Files

Fadjiot

Oct 30, 2019
Well, looks like being early is becoming something of a habit for Neo, I've gotten the artworks a few hours ago, so sorry for the delay but I was at work and for obvious reasons I couldn't upload them.

Here we go!

HD 3k Artworks and Steps

Psd Files

thank you sir

kat-klema

Jun 29, 2019

Here we go!

HD 3k Artworks and Steps

Psd Files

sticker_vk_ariel_016.png

• Red Heart
4.50 star(s) 2 Votes