Aug 11, 2017
Can anybody tell me what's in the first link:

What are the dates of these tiers?

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Idk if the link before march 2019 has everything past that date but if not you can use this link.
2018 Archive:

And here's a misc/random nsfw image collection not part of any term:

Edit: 2019 Archive I've posted before: Mega
So everything is in there (apart for 2020)?

LuckerWolf

Jun 29, 2019
So everything is in there (apart for 2020)?
Check mega on my profile. Those are old drives I haven't touched in a while. But yes everything is in there aside from a futa pic from 2019-02 and a solo male picture from 2018-06. I should probably go verify my archive again to make sure I'm not missing any futa pics. I use to delete them when I kept my archives only for myself.

rf96

Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Check mega on my profile. Those are old drives I haven't touched in a while. But yes everything is in there aside from a futa pic from 2019-02 and a solo male picture from 2018-06. I should probably go verify my archive again to make sure I'm not missing any futa pics. I use to delete them when I kept my archives only for myself.
Ok, tell me if everything is in there:
And I'll update OP with all these messy links.

LuckerWolf

Jun 29, 2019
Drive is missing the futa pic from 2019-02 and the solo male picture from 2018-06. I'd update the drive with these pics but my vpn isnt playing nice for whatever reason so I'll have to do it later. 2019-04 and 2019-11 doesn't have steps that are in the OP. I don't included steps in my drives so you can merge that if u need to. You can get the missing files from OP or just wait for me to pm you when I update the drive.

rf96

Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Drive is missing the futa pic from 2019-02 and the solo male picture from 2018-06. I'd update the drive with these pics but my vpn isnt playing nice for whatever reason so I'll have to do it later. 2019-04 and 2019-11 doesn't have steps that are in the OP. I don't included steps in my drives so you can merge that if u need to. You can get the missing files from OP or just wait for me to pm you when I update the drive.
I'll wait. It's fine.

rf96

Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
OP updated!

New archive and links. There are still pictures with a watermark though.

Reactions: games10

SkyBlueKami

Apr 15, 2020
Drive updated. 2 files added (under the _MALE and _FUTA folders). You can go ahead and use it to replace OP.
Hi! Thank you for your work! I would like to ask if it's any chance to update mega with Boa Hancock in lingerie and Himiko Toga also in lingerie in high res? Anyway, thank you very much!

LuckerWolf

Jun 29, 2019
Hi! Thank you for your work! I would like to ask if it's any chance to update mega with Boa Hancock in lingerie and Himiko Toga also in lingerie in high res? Anyway, thank you very much!
Do those even exist? I've never seen those files.

demise0

Dec 20, 2019
Do those even exist? I've never seen those files.
You literally named the exact 2 I've been looking for as well. I've made artificial versions of both of those, using an AI upscaler and then compositing only the upscaled bikini onto the natural high resolution version of the rest of the image, also removing the watermark. I can't tell the difference between these ones and other natural high resolution images. Those AI upscalers are magic.

LuckerWolf

Jun 29, 2019
You literally named the exact 2 I've been looking for as well. I've made artificial versions of both of those, using an AI upscaler and then compositing only the upscaled bikini onto the natural high resolution version of the rest of the image, also removing the watermark. I can't tell the difference between these ones and other natural high resolution images. Those AI upscalers are magic.
Thanks for the work. I'll add them to the archive with a disclaimer later. Could you explain to me what this AI upscaling stuff is. I've never looked into it myself.

rf96

Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Thanks for the work. I'll add them to the archive with a disclaimer later. Could you explain to me what this AI upscaling stuff is. I've never looked into it myself.
Don't add fan art to the artist's archive.

LuckerWolf

Jun 29, 2019
Don't add fan art to the artist's archive.
Like I said it will be with a disclaimer. In all my archives I include fan wallpapers and fan edits if they exist. They are clearly labeled as such. My liangxing drive has a community made wallpaper that looks sweet and my sciamano drive has nsfw edits by 420chan on otherwise sfw only artwork. There's some talented people out there so I don't see why it's a bad idea.

Reactions: LouisDirty
4.50 star(s) 2 Votes