Collection Pinup NeoArtCorE Collection [2024-06-13] [NeoArtCorE]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Like I said it will be with a disclaimer. In all my archives I include fan wallpapers and fan edits if they exist. They are clearly labeled as such. My liangxing drive has a community made wallpaper that looks sweet and my sciamano drive has nsfw edits by 420chan on otherwise sfw only artwork. There's some talented people out there so I don't see why it's a bad idea.
The website has always separated what comes from the artist and fan art. It's totally allowed to post fan art, but it should be clearly stated as such, like in a separate archive.

LuckerWolf

Jun 29, 2019
The website has always separated what comes from the artist and fan art. It's totally allowed to post fan art, but it should be clearly stated as such, like in a separate archive.
Well it's labeled in the drives. I'll think about creating a "_community" folder like I do for futa pics. That way you can easily delete all of them if you don't want them or merge them into the main folder structure if you do.

Reactions: rf96

demise0

Dec 20, 2019
Don't add fan art to the artist's archive.
It's also not fanart. There's no personalized edit work. It's the original work by the artist that's missing to time, restored. It would be equivalent to calling lost episode restorations of Doctor Who "fanart". Or restorations of old renaissance paintings as "fanart". It's the same as allowing a 1000x1500 image in an archive when the artist created the work at 2000x3000. All it is is a resize/restore of original art.

demise0

Dec 20, 2019
Thanks for the work. I'll add them to the archive with a disclaimer later. Could you explain to me what this AI upscaling stuff is. I've never looked into it myself.
AI upscaling is rather new computing technology that uses all of that recent research in neural-heuristics to rather accurately determine how to restore lost information due to downsizing. It can understand crisp lines and keep them that way rather than blurring typically associated with normal image resolution upscaling. It's used for professional image resolution upscale restoration. There is a limit to it's effectiveness, but's it's been shown to be very accurate at 2x-3x, but varies more and more from the cource when the amount of upscale increases. Even then, on a 6x it would still be much better than standard bicubic resolution increases.

The program I used is Waifu2x (obviously thats not the program that professionals use, but I don't have a thousand $ to drop on software that I rarely use). I discovered it when someone used it on the Aqua pictures (also from NeoArtCore) that had the full resolution images lost (by the artist) to a computer corruption. The actual program is a confusing command prompt based, but theres a GUI for it called waifu2x-caffe.

SkyBlueKami

Apr 15, 2020
You literally named the exact 2 I've been looking for as well. I've made artificial versions of both of those, using an AI upscaler and then compositing only the upscaled bikini onto the natural high resolution version of the rest of the image, also removing the watermark. I can't tell the difference between these ones and other natural high resolution images. Those AI upscalers are magic.
Thank you! Those files are awesome!

GRABTHAT

Apr 13, 2019
Extra sweet wallpapers always welcome, the fuck are you doing here if you don't want 'em. Just tag fanart as such and call it a day.

LuckerWolf

Jun 29, 2019
Any idea when Neoartcore rewards are sent? That Tifa artwork looks very good. As always thanks for providing images from various Patreon artist.
Depends on leaks really. Typically 2-7 days after official release. Personally, I'm delaying all my leaks this month in hopes of seeing other leakers and to save a bit of points on the chinese sites which is where most of the leaks come from.

Reactions: T2D and Vanille

LuckerWolf

Jun 29, 2019

2020-04:

I put tentacle pics in a folder called tentacle. You can merge it back into the parent folder if you'd like.
EDIT: Nessa SFW Hi-res was missing from links above. Get it here:

--------
NOTE TO UPLOADERS:
Add 2020-04 to OP. OP has all past months.
New page count is 428.

Last edited:

Bunny Erza

Jan 23, 2019

2020-04:
EDIT: DISCLAIMER - Nessa SFW is missing from leak. Sorry! If it's leaked I'll add it.

Mega
Workupload
I put tentacle pics in a folder called tentacle. You can merge it back into the parent folder if you'd like.
--------
NOTE TO UPLOADERS:
Add 2020-04 to OP. OP has all past months.
New page count is 428.
MY HERO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: LuckerWolf
4.50 star(s) 2 Votes