Collection Pinup NeoArtCorE Collection [2024-06-13] [NeoArtCorE]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Laxus Flash

Apr 26, 2018
I humbly request the uploader to separate the collection into folders by months. Downloading the whole thing every time updates come seems ridiculous.

Reactions: SgtUnderground

LuckerWolf

Jun 29, 2019
Thanks for the share.
FYI, Sailor Moon appears to be missing nude variants. No shaved versions and no versions without the dicks. I think those are part of the release from the artist.
According to the artist's Gumroad the "Sailor Moon pack" has 7 images in it. 2 nsfw 4 lingerie and 1 sfw. Same as the 2020-05 leak.

Reactions: MrDog

demise0

Dec 20, 2019
According to the artist's Gumroad the "Sailor Moon pack" has 7 images in it. 2 nsfw 4 lingerie and 1 sfw. Same as the 2020-05 leak.
Damn, thought I had seen a nude preview without the dicks, but can't find it now (meaning it was probably a figment of my imagination). Anyway, then here's a personal edit version for anyone who wants it.

Sailormoon Redraw nsfw edit.jpg

Reactions: mjsmaf

LuckerWolf

Jun 29, 2019

2020-06:

------
NOTE TO UPLOADERS:
Add 2020-06 to OP.
Page count is 26 images.
-----
I know I said I was gonna stop leaking art but I thought I'd post stuff occasionally when its been out for a bit on the public net. Racing to upload stuff the day it was leaked and constantly checking for leaks was honestly tiring. (It's part of the reason why I moved to private art sharing). If this mini paragraph makes no sense that's fine. Just thought I'd give a bit of an explanation to those who saw my profile message.

May 13, 2020

2020-06:
Workupload
------
NOTE TO UPLOADERS:
Add 2020-06 to OP.
Page count is 26 images.
-----
I know I said I was gonna stop leaking art but I thought I'd post stuff occasionally when its been out for a bit on the public net. Racing to upload stuff the day it was leaked and constantly checking for leaks was honestly tiring. (It's part of the reason why I moved to private art sharing). If this mini paragraph makes no sense that's fine. Just thought I'd give a bit of an explanation to those who saw my profile message.
Dont stop man you are a hero, a legend

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes