RPGM Abandoned Neon Oasis [v0.3.1] [CecondCircle]

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes

jems242

Dec 9, 2020
Ayyy, hope there's a decent amount of content, the initial release looked like it could be a good game

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
Unfortunately the changelog doesn't give anything.
Has enough content been changed or new content been added to make a new attempt worthwhile?

Dreamatrix

Aug 11, 2019
A question to the Dev(s), will more tags(corruption, etc) be added along as the game updates or the tags are really all there?

Kendall99

Mar 20, 2019
Just got around to playing this. It's still a pretty short demo, but it's quite polished and playable with a decent aesthetic. I'm surprised that it hasn't received a bit more attention and support.

I hope the dev continues to work on it, with some nice corruption for the protagonist as she goes from bartender to stripper.

Reactions: Priappus

wariorso

Jul 24, 2018
Ive unlocked gym then spend there all money i had and dont know if its end of this version or
if there is sth else... have this place but nothing happend when i come near to this symbol and cant work anymore... may be bug tho?

1638648324241.png

Reactions: Mizzel

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
Ive unlocked gym then spend there all money i had and dont know if its end of this version or
if there is sth else... have this place but nothing happend when i come near to this symbol and cant work anymore... may be bug tho?

View attachment 1530352
I don't know exactly how far you are, but I also had a short phase where I had to search for what to do next.
I think you're in the same place right now.
In one of the side rooms you should find one of the girls, talk to her and get further in the story.
I myself had visited the gym (later visits are voluntary) 4 or 5 times.
I don't want to spoil anything, but according to your description you should have about 10 more shifts before you reach the current end.

Reactions: wariorso and Mizzel

Bryan AC

Jul 12, 2017
I'm not sure how far I got, it looks interesting, but I played it for a while and without saving often, because there weren't really any choices to make, the game locked up on me while talking to Daddy back stage.. he just asked me to move some boxes, so if anyone has a save around that point, could you send it to me ?

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes