RPGM Abandoned Neon Oasis [v0.3.1] [CecondCircle]

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes

SuicideByTaco

Apr 23, 2018
Even though the game is RPGM it doesn't have the choices that i was expecting and felt linear. Love the concept so far and enjoyed the story even though it was short, but it's still only at 0.3 so it has a long way to go which i'm looking forward to.

Reactions: Stripes001

captainalvord

Feb 23, 2021
Don't know if its a bug or not but after
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
next morning the shower in the restroom had a question mark (see pic). when I click on the square and move there, nothing happens but the square disappears with just the question mark staying. If I go and do another shift the story moves forward and the question mark in the shower disappears.

Not sure if there's suppose to be more content at this point with the shower or not. but it seemed like there should have been (due to ? symbol).

edit: played a little longer. another ? in shower popped up after another shift or two and it lead to a scene. so not sure

Last edited:

Keldin

Jun 7, 2017
So like am I the only one that notices it looks like Big Head Mode got turned on? Cuz the heads are uh..not proportionate.

• Haha
Reactions: AnyName'llDo

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
Neither were the heads of the peanuts, yet almost everyone loved this series.
The type of graphics here has its own unique style and I personally like that it stands out from the DAZ uniformity (as good as the models there are).

Reactions: Losersriot

hard3orgasms

Dec 5, 2021
View attachment 1081672

Overview:
You play Jane, a girl who has just finished her studies and now moves in with her childhood friend Amy to get some more pep in her life.
But she soon realizes that Amy's lifestyle is more extreme than she expected.​

Thread Updated: 2021-12-04
Release Date: 2021-12-02
Developer: CecondCircle - F95zone
Censored: No
Version: 0.3
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win: GDRIVE - - - MEGA - WORKUPLOAD
Linux: GDRIVE - - - MEGA - WORKUPLOAD
Mac:
GDRIVE - - - MEGA - WORKUPLOAD

View attachment 1340447 View attachment 1340448 View attachment 1340449 View attachment 1340450 View attachment 1340451 View attachment 1340452 View attachment 1340453 View attachment 1340454 View attachment 1340455 View attachment 1340456 View attachment 1340457 View attachment 1340458
looks fun!

Mar 25, 2020
This was a pretty cool game so far, the characters were really well done, and it's not mangled English which is always a plus.

Can't wait to see more from this, maybe even consider some branching stories, if that is doable. Would love to see a questline that sees Jane decide to give it all up and be submissive to Cecilia and do anything she asks, ending with Jane as her willing pet.

krashh

May 9, 2019
The game good deweloped it needs some story lines to be a game after all... I hope autor will continued working and we will see another good part)

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
It seems pretty kinetic. Walking from point A to point B to get the next scene doesn't really add anything. It just seems like it would be better to have choices before certain scenes...choices that matter....not "don't do it and stay a prude" or "do it and be a super THOT." Maybe have choice to work the bar, floor or stage....have other things going on like flirting with Daddy when he's pissing in the bathroom (basically outside your bedroom lol), or having random customers walk in when you shower, or something....maybe even a gloryhole in the bathroom. I know some people don't like sandbox games, but it can be made reasonable, and being in RPGM without having any real choices or game-like features just kinda takes away from it, and it may as well be a Kinetic VN in Ren'py.
Just my 2 cents, anyway. Take it as is. lol

Reactions: Necronlord3

equem

Feb 5, 2019
A real shame it got abandoned. It was a pretty simple game hitting right in all my kinks. The art was something different which is also nice. I'd be very happy to hear it's back to life.

Reactions: Babubabz

DedL0l

May 24, 2020
looks promising so far! the grind is still manageable, or minimal so its all good, keep it up!

May 14, 2017
This is from patreon

"
Bad News
Hey guys, I will keep it short -
due to real life responsibilities, I'm not able to continue this project for the foreseeable future. Since December of last year, my workload exploded - so I really hadn't any time or energy left to continue the game. Motivation fell, and I couldn't get a grip on how to continue the story in an engaging way.
I'm sorry for wasting your money for the last couple of months, and I recommend you to withdraw your subscription for now.
Besides that, it was a really interesting experience and I got a lot of positive and somewhat wholesome response from you guys.
So thank you and I hope I can continue in the future in some shape or form :)"

Looks like this game is on hold for a while.

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Dev posted on Patreon five months ago that they could not continue with development for various, real-world reasons and recommended that patrons unsubscribe. True to their word, there has been no status related to the game posts since.

Marked as Abandoned.

• Sad
Reactions: FookU2

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Dev posted on Patreon five months ago that they could not continue with development for various, real-world reasons and recommended that patrons unsubscribe. True to their word, there has been no status related to the game posts since.

Marked as Abandoned.
Sad am I.
th-1323868447.jpg

Reactions: rekon2 and HeroHate
4.80 star(s) 4 Votes