Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I love the story and like Eliza as a character and her personal story but I have lost interest in her romance route.

I enjoyed how adorable she was with him but the whole Vamp thing has kinda changed how I see her. Still enjoy her character and storyline but she's crossed off my LI list.

kibaris

Mar 17, 2019
I took it as a way to move the dialogue / story forward instead of spending to much time on her feeling bad or remorseful i'm sure she still does inside.
i can ear it, and i dont expect her to lamenting on herself all the time, just that Eliza is an innocent young woman with a kind heart, so , her acting like nothing happened so quickly after taking the life of someone who wanted to help her is weird, it should have an impact on how she act and be used to develop further her character and not be forgotten the next morning, it's all i'm saying ^^

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
There's a choice missing in that scene.

missing option.png

"Kill her. (Mercy)"

She's a monster now. One of the two best characters in that game is ruined. At least we should have the option to get rid of her. I don't want a friendship or romance with a monster. Game was a 6/10 until last update. Now it's just a 3/10. Shame. I had the hopes it would rise up after 0.3.2 to maybe a 8/10 game. Instead it went down. I don't care if she has new powers now. Her power was her character. Taron should have killed her in 0.2.3. Would have sucked but I wouldn't feel betrayed now.

I hope there'll be a rework.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Riggghht...cos that's common knowledge in a lore setting you are clueless about....everyone learns that shit right?

:rolleyes:
No, but he was trained in that stuff.

All the years he was with El's dad was him training to kill monsters.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Even if you don't care about traumatizing her. Letting her randomly kill people is problematic. they might be people who were useful to you, and the vampire deaths will attract vampire hunters.
So it should be supervised no matter what

that said, regardless of who is to blame. Vampires are pests that should be exterminated before they infect too many people. unless you have some very specific magical abilities to keep them on a very short leash. Neutering them (no ability to turn people). keeping them fed with minimal fuss. and so on.
yeah I agree I hope it doesn't become a regular thing it's fine on her first day or once in the blue moon until she gets full control of her new self. But yeah if she does it all the time then yeah idk..... Tho I don't agree with killing all vampire just because of they are vampires. If they are shown they can control their self and not kill left and right I see no reason why they shouldn't be allowed to live at that point. But I do get your point of not infecting others but I don't really see that as a problem unless they actively try to turn people on purpose then said vampire does need to die.

I love the story and like Eliza as a character and her personal story but I have lost interest in her romance route.

I enjoyed how adorable she was with him but the whole Vamp thing has kinda changed how I see her. Still enjoy her character and storyline but she's crossed off my LI list.
Still a bit to early for me to decide how I feel about her vampire side not a immediate turn off yet for me as a LI but I need more time with vamp Eliza before I decide how I feel about her as a LI. Tho I suspect if her personality isn't changed to much won't change my mind cause she is too damn adorable and wholesome.

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
yeah I agree I hope it doesn't become a regular thing it's fine on her first day or once in the blue moon until she gets full control of her new self. But yeah if she does it all the time then yeah idk..... Tho I don't agree with killing all vampire just because of they are vampires. If they are shown they can control their self and not kill left and right I see no reason why they shouldn't be allowed to live at that point. But I do get your point of not infecting others but I don't really see that as a problem unless they actively try to turn people on purpose then said vampire does need to die.
Controlling themselves is not enough. The vampire also needs to be irreversibly sterilized (incapable of turning other people into vampires).

Because see, even if the vampire is not willing to turn anyone right now.
100 years from now they might turn someone with consent or by accident. and that person might turn someone with consent a year later. and that person might then go on to forcibly turn 100s of people creating a new vampire plague that claims the lives of millions of people in a great vampire war. While lobotomizing countless humans to be kept as cattle.

By their very nature. Vampires are inimical to all other hominid life. Unless they are one of those joke cutesy anime vampires that drink blood oranges, are living beings instead of undead, and are born that way (cannot turn anyone). And/or sparkle.
But... here we have real vampires considering she was turned and then killed someone out of uncontrolled blood thirst.

MisterNephilim

Jan 1, 2019
I agree that Eliza should have felt more guilty about killing an innocent, but I kind of like the Vampire stuff because it will give her more depth, she was a little bit too "normal" for the story that MC is involved in.

Having said that, I love Onyx she is great, I loooooove sexy symbiote stuff, and she is cool.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
No, but he was trained in that stuff.

All the years he was with El's dad was him training to kill monsters.
A bit like the harem king above us....he is stating facts about something that in this game...he cannot possibly know (and has no real lore anyway so every story treats things differently), such as, according to who exactly do you kill a skeleton by crushing the skull? Hmm..who? How the fuck does one steralise a vampire for example? In no known vampire lore that I'm aware of) ;)

That was the point I was making, my sarcasm obviously failed lol.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Controlling themselves is not enough. The vampire also needs to be irreversibly sterilized (incapable of turning other people into vampires).

Because see, even if the vampire is not willing to turn anyone right now.
100 years from now they might turn someone with consent or by accident. and that person might turn someone with consent a year later. and that person might then go on to forcibly turn 100s of people creating a new vampire plague that claims the lives of millions of people in a great vampire war. While lobotomizing countless humans to be kept as cattle.

By their very nature. Vampires are inimical to all other hominid life. Unless they are one of those joke cutesy anime vampires that drink blood oranges, are living beings instead of undead, and are born that way (cannot turn anyone). And/or sparkle.
But... here we have real vampires considering she was turned and then killed someone out of uncontrolled blood thirst.
Fair points but I think why I have a bit of a reserved stance on the whole all vampire's needing to be killed or sterilized is because im not sure how turning someone in a vamp works in this game yet. Perhaps it's do to my lack of knowledge when it comes to vampire lore. But I swore in some forms of media it's only higher vamps that can turn another. Not saying that's how it works here but if that were to be the case id be a bit hesitant to say kill every vampire or higher vampire unless they are proven to be a bad person, or just not capable of controlling their self with their feeding or turning others. As I wouldn't want to kill someone like Eliza prematurely.

Reactions: Maviarab

LordGonti

Jan 11, 2022
I'm afraid this is the downside of playing an incomplete game.

I was disappointed we had no choice about the whole vamp thing and get that it hurts a really popular character but we don't know where this thing is headed. Dev felt is was a key part of the plot, I'm sure we'd all feel better about it if we saw how it plays out.

Last edited:
Reactions: MrBenny

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
Not saying that's how it works here but if that were to be the case id be a bit hesitant to say kill every vampire or higher vampire unless they are proven to be a bad person, or just not capable of controlling their self with their feeding or turning others. As I wouldn't want to kill someone like Eliza prematurely.
She killed an innocent woman. This woman was a living and feeling person. She had a family. She had friends. Eliza is a killer now. She has to go. But the real asshole is MC who forced her to do it. There's no good path. Only the evil dark path. MC is not a good being. What kind of asshole forces a loved one to turn into a monster just because she can't walk? I'm rooting for Taron. MC is the baddie.

the baddies.jpg

Harem4life

Jul 21, 2023
I would have left her be paralyzed if turning her into a vampire was the only solution to treating her legs. I wouldn't turn anyone vampire just because I want them to get normal again.

It's not eliza's fault that she killed an innocent girl but she went back to normal within seconds and that doesn't really make me feel bad for her. She should carry this burden for ever for me to feel sorry for her but she let go of that burden within seconds.

It's a dick move to change someone's whole character so late in the game.

If dev really wanted to show how bad the situation is he should have made MC stop Eliza just before she jumped on that girl.

Also, she's a monster now so she should be kept in a leash. She's the main LI so even if you reject her she will still be around most of the time.

About MC acting so casual about Eliza killing someone, Eliza should have got him instead of that girl and then we could have seen how MC responded. It's even his fault that he turned Eliza a vampire so it's him who should have suffered.

Btw Eliza CAN CONTROL herself because she stopped herself before sucking MC's blood but didn't hesitate for even a second before sucking that girl dry. How can I root for her?

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
It's not eliza's fault that she killed an innocent girl but she went back to normal within seconds and that doesn't really make me feel bad for her.
No, it wasn't her fault. She acted through her new nature. This kill is up to MC. His, and Dalen's, who didn't stopped him and even gave his blood.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
She killed an innocent woman. This woman was a living and feeling person. She had a family. She had friends. Eliza is a killer now. She has to go. But the real asshole is MC who forced her to do it. There's no good path. Only the evil dark path. MC is not a good being. What kind of asshole forces a loved one to turn into a monster just because she can't walk? I'm rooting for Taron. MC is the baddie.

View attachment 3298299
While it sucks she killed someone I don't agree she needs to die unless she proves she can't control her self even more. After all it's her first day as a vampire I wouldn't expect any day 1 vampire to not lose it without help and the MC did not help. From my point of view if she can prove she can control her self she can redeem herself and help alot of people in the future since she is a good and caring person with a big heart. Especially since she is a immortal being she can help people for the rest of life. To me that out weighs the cost of 1 innocent live if she can prove she can be in control in the future.

ryansFLYIN

Sep 19, 2022

View attachment 3298299
And at the end of the day, they're covering up that murder as well. The family doesn't get closure, and Eliza get's away with murder because that apparently is an acceptable price to be able to walk again.

At least we can break up with Eliza with URM...

And now Sylph is upset at the MC for some reason I forget? Please... Luna... please don't be the saving grace here.

Harem4life

Jul 21, 2023
No, it wasn't her fault. She acted through her new nature. This kill is up to MC. His, and Dalen's, who didn't stopped him and even gave his blood.
It's not her fault but it was shown that she can control herself because she stopped just before sucking MC but didn't hesitate before killing that girl so I don't feel like she's completely innocent.

Also she knew what's at stake here. She was told in detail the outcomes of becoming a vampire. She knew that she will be thirsty for blood and she still decided to become a vampire. Who's to blame here? She's an adult and she made her own decision. The moment she drank the blood she acknowledged and accepted the fact that she will become a murderer of countless lives.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
It's not her fault but it was shown that she can control herself because she stopped just before sucking MC but didn't hesitate before killing that girl so I don't feel like she's completely innocent.
I saw that as she was barley even able to control herself and was only able to do so because of her love for the MC. That and I do think she does still feel bad and guilty about the whole thing. Just the game didn't do a good job of showing that which is why I still care and feel bad for Eliza. but hey that's what makes AVN's great we all can interpret a single scene differently.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
People seem to forget the MC also has a route where he is a sadistic killer.

One choice has him murder an innocent just to get back at another person. That wasn't him "losing control" that was him making a point which is far worse than a brief loss of all reason.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
i must say that the look of the first vampire deity not match the look of all the others chaacter...is to much cartoonish...don't know why dev give her such cartoon look really...could be a wonderful vampiress...not this...ugh

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
I enjoy single LI games set in a fantastic medieval era. However, it seems like this game might deviate towards a harem route. I hope the developer avoids the common tendency of introducing new characters just because they've come up with a new character design idea, as many game developers often do. It would be better if the game doesn't get stuck in that swamp.
yea dev better change trh cartoon look of the first vasmpire deity instead of adsding other girls..but i'm fine with harem route..i hope it will be one..but pls change the look of that ugly deity ffs..it doesn't match the look of the game at all

4.10 star(s) 60 Votes