Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Nephilim [v0.3.5] Unofficial Android Port + LaikDink's Multi Mod

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 562Mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Android Port Updated..

Candy Suxx

Oct 11, 2019
The past 2-3 updates were a total Kira fuck fest. She is getting drilled from morning to night, from breakfast to dinner, on the deck, in the cabin, under a cave, before going to sleep, after waking up ........

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
The past 2-3 updates were a total Kira fuck fest. She is getting drilled from morning to night, from breakfast to dinner, on the deck, in the cabin, under a cave, before going to sleep, after waking up ........
that reminds me I need to go back and finish playing my man slut / harem save since I decline all of Kira's advances as far as the game would let me anyhow. Thanks for the unintentional reminder lol. But not gonna lie gonna hope it really isn't that many times I expected like twice at most from all the times I declined her.

JKRollin'

Dec 3, 2021
Wait a Minute now that i think about it MC never Fucked the HUMAN Eliza.....:rolleyes:Now he's gonna fuck the VAMP eliza:ROFLMAO::geek:

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Wait a Minute now that i think about it MC never Fucked the HUMAN Eliza.....:rolleyes:Now he's gonna fuck the VAMP eliza:ROFLMAO::geek:
Now you say that I am just now thinking of her like the hot redhead vampire from true blood that regrows her hymen since she died a virgin. Probably won't be the case here but still made me think about it for a minute lol.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: JKRollin'

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
It's a harem game by design where with extreme work and frustration...you can choose just one LI.
ah had no idea it was by design didn't really get that feeling at all other than when the dwarf asked you the question about relationships in the bar. Which Is why I said it felt optional.

NotNamedAtAll

Jun 3, 2018
Just did some bits of "darkish/harem".

Well,I first tried to play as a stoic dude, friendly but not ready for any romance and never fallingfor boobs... But at some point it just felt natural to romance Eliza (at a time in a tavern, got on the romance part just because I played couple and still wanted to be honest with her). Some things didn't seemed corrects, like MC calling her with a sweet name and her doing the same ... Where did that come from ? Well, now I know, it's a scene I didn'thad because I wasn't romancing at the time.

Could be hard to "fix" but yeah, the fact that whenever you go on romancing the game react like you were always on that path can be strange.

I've a hard time with the dark path. I'm way too nice for that, most of the time it just feel like just sadism. Not "power hungry" or "power angry" or "loosing control of his power", just sadism. I can't relate to that in anyway and I find it too bad that you can't really be "an entity of order" that would be cold and be able to just kill without a care for his values. Here you call "for fun", even if it would be to show the "feeling of superiority" it doesn't get quite like that, there is no "Mmmm, I'm way too powerful for a little thing like you and you still dare to [insert act here] in front of me ?".

In opposite when going full light path I clearly feel that the MC isn't in full control, that the polars of his powers are always ready to tear him in a direction and force some choices... And the need of others.

I see that some think that Eliza's fate seem rushed/out of nowhere and such ... Well, when you do in an island named like it is named to find a divine relic from a god that seem like it isn't the god of butterflies and bunnies ... Well, let's say I'm not surprised by the result.
And I do like said result. We can have an Eliza that can become a treat/allie to the MC, someone that as the potential to be an equal.
What more, she'll probably go herself on a "light" or "dark" path with, this time, the MC serving as corrupting her or keeping her pure. We'll have two powerhouses with morality problem going together on a revange trip while impacting and influencing each other ... It can go as well as it can go really, really wrong. I just love that idea.

(Ok, now it's time for me to follow my formation, something about "being brief and synthetize", I wonder what it mean ...)

Wolfeszorn

Jul 24, 2021
What more, she'll probably go herself on a "light" or "dark" path with, this time, the MC serving as corrupting her or keeping her pure.
Eh..... As much as i can agree with most of what you said, this is a point that just bothers me. Like.... Eliza is a nice, caring person. Putting her on a dark path just doesn´t fit her character imho.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
I see that some think that Eliza's fate seem rushed/out of nowhere and such ... Well, when you do in an island named like it is named to find a divine relic from a god that seem like it isn't the god of butterflies and bunnies ... Well, let's say I'm not surprised by the result.
For me it was a surprise of it being a vampire came out of know where but not the result of her getting some kind of divine powers.

Eh..... As much as i can agree with most of what you said, this is a point that just bothers me. Like.... Eliza is a nice, caring person. Putting her on a dark path just doesn´t fit her character imho.
I do agree but I can see it making sense cause didn't the MC's aunt or w/e at first say a new vampire can have hard time controlling their emotions or something and get out of control. So if that's the case I can see dark ish path making sense once in awhile just not 100% of the time.

Reactions: NotNamedAtAll

NotNamedAtAll

Jun 3, 2018
I agree. Dessolos is right and I think it's actually the whole point, she'll be in a different state. It's not like her personality while change, more like all the cursors pushed to the max. Remember when she felt powerless ? Impatient ? Angry ? Jealous ? In love ? Happy ? ... Welp, it will certainly be the MC job to make sure she doesn't kill another female character out of jealousy, become reckless from being impatient or vengeful and ... Well, if something go bad for said MC, I wouldn't like being in the receiving end of that bad girl.

For me it was a surprise of it being a vampire came out of know where but not the result of her getting some kind of divine powers.
Well, it's true that there was no real foreshadowing and the divine in question is pretty much unkown (like the whole pantheon actually).
I guess the purpose was to put Eliza in a situation close to the MC (supernatural entity, powerful, with troubles to manage powers and/or emotion...). Could've been a werewolf, or werekitten, vampire, or banshee... But all in all it give an interesting vibe, at least when looking at it as a changer/confirmation for the MC and his relationship(s).

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022

I do agree but I can see it making sense cause didn't the MC's aunt or w/e at first say a new vampire can have hard time controlling their emotions or something and get out of control. So if that's the case I can see dark ish path making sense once in awhile just not 100% of the time.
I can see it happen easily to be honest, its just needs a trigger, Eliza obviosuly wont start to randomly kill innocent children or something like that.

But she is by far the most emotional character in the whole avn and her emotions being quadrupled by being a vampire now combined with a certain thirst for blood?

She obviously wont be cartonishly evil or sadistic but lets be honest, as soon as the mc is hurt/in danger/whatever Eliza will go beserk and kill everyone involved in this.

Shes fierce and loyal towards the mc to an amount which would make her open the doors to hell if it means getting back with him, even if it would deem humanity to be obliterated. She would imo literally do anything anything to rescue the mc, no matter if its ethical or not.

If the MC goes a dark path, she will still stick with him, she imo entirely commited to the mc without boundarys or without any way back, no matter what. Which is lovely and one of the reasons shes among my fav LI's of all avns but it isnt without risk depending on the state of the MC.

And if he would die, she would go out for eternal vengeance.

Last edited:

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
I can see it happen easily to be honest, its just needs a trigger, Eliza obviosuly wont start to randomly kill innocent children or something like that.

But she is by far the most emotional character in the whole avn and her emotions being quadrupled by being a vampire now combined with a certain thirst for blood?

She obviously wont be caronishly evil or sadistic but lets be honest, as soon as the mc is hurt/in danger/whatever Eliza will go beserk and kill everyone involved in this.

Shes fierce and loyal towards the mc to an amount which would make her open the doors to hell if it means getting back with him, even if it would deem humanity to be obliterated. She would imo literally do anything anything to rescue the mc, no matter if its ethical or not.

If the MC goes a dark path, she will still stick with him, she imo entirely commited to the mc without boundarys or without any way back, no matter what. Which is lovely and one of the reasons shes among my fav LI's of all avns but it isnt without risk depending on the state of the MC.

And if he would die, she would go out for eternal vengeance.
Its a bold decision by the dev to take this path. Eliza is the most popular character in this VN. The dev risks alienating a lot of readers if things go wrong. While I applaud the dev for an intriguing twist, sending Eliza down the dark path would be a step too far for me and I suspect for many readers as well.

Reactions: Wolfeszorn

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
Its a bold decision by the dev to take this path. Eliza is the most popular character in this VN. The dev risks alienating a lot of readers if things go wrong. While I applaud the dev for an intriguing twist, sending Eliza down the dark path would be a step too far for me and I suspect for many readers as well.
I mean i think its called dark path for a reason (instead of for example evil path) and as i mentioned i dont think she will ever go evil for the sake of it. And as were playing the MC ourselfs its unlikely that hes gonna die which would lead to Eliza probably changing a lot.

And while im not sure if Vampire is a great idea, Eliza needed something to level her up and become (somewhat) equal to the mc otherwise she would always been a liabilty as a battle companion, and theres no way she would have been okay with staying home all the time (and it wouldnt be safe anyway and would suck being departed with her nonstop like in the pirate chapters).

So far i will gladly take Eliza becoming an Vampire and strong herself over being the damsel in distress not being able to travel with the mc together.

And i think most Eliza fans should try to see it like that considering the last pirate chapters without her (which i didnt enjoyed).

Of course there could have been other solutions which would have may been better but were lacking lore about vampirisim in this world (or any other kind of possible ascension) to be really able to judge it.

But yeah, there's a possibility for it to ruin her character, i just hope it wont happen.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
I agree 100% would be a bit to much for me if her personality / character is changed to me at least to an extreme amount by being a dark character. Cause I love the Eliza we had from start till now. However with that being said id have no problem if she has moments where she does something that would be considered a dark path choice as long as it isn't done all the time.

• Love
Reactions: Grumpy Old Aussie
4.10 star(s) 61 Votes