Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
"The gentleman will refer to his Imperial Majesty by his full title, or not at all."
I saw what you did there!
Geralt would approve
:LOL:
Apparently there is another Witcher reference I think in the same chapter from what I was told but ive yet to be able to find it lol. ( it wasn't the one with the portal / teleportation)

Reactions: Lun@

Lun@

Dec 27, 2023
Apparently there is another Witcher reference I think in the same chapter from what I was told but ive yet to be able to find it lol. ( it wasn't the one with the portal / teleportation)
Okay, will keep an eye open for it.

Last edited:

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
The cummy kiss with kira should have been avoided. Why there is no choice ?
I don't recall the scene but I'm pretty sure she swallowed, so I don't see the big deal it's just a kiss. Now unless she had it in her mouth or something I honestly don't get the big deal about it. refusing to kiss a lover after making love cause of something like that seems petty and would show the MC doesn't care for her and just views her as someone for sex. But the dialogue says the opposite even tho I admit it is a bit fast but that is the nature of AVN's.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
You don't care but many people do.
well I do see why people may care but you are missing the point. All im trying to say is I can see why the choice isn't there. As if the Buu is trying to show the MC actually cares for Kira beyond sex not kissing her after sex even after she swallowed would feel weird especially because the dialogue makes it seem like he does even if it happens really fast. That or it is something he simply didn't think of because honestly I would of never thought of it if I was a dev. I think the better solution if he did go back and redo this scene in the future would add a choice where to finish instead. Because I do think the kiss after sex with her is equally important to show since it isn't just some meaningless sex to them ( especially Kira).

Bohler

Jan 13, 2024
even so don't see the big deal if she did or didn't if it's someone the MC cares about. If she was someone the MC viewed as someone to fuck and that's it then yeah I would get it.
Exactly, but the idea is most that after you cum, your brain wired to not care about discusting things is reset. So at once you care again...

But still I think if she swallows, why would you care... (And it's only a game)

Reactions: AlexMpog

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
The last 2 pages make me very glad I wanted nothing to do with Kira! (She betrayed MC, she had no chance).
tho I still say Peral betrayed the MC worst than Kira. Since all Kira did was was take a detour an force a meeting with her father while Peral stole what they were after. Tho I still rather have fun with Peral than Kira despite betraying the MC in such a awful way that and she actually feels bad and doesn't think she is worth a second chance + it seems their father controlled their life's to much. So im willing to give her a second chance because of all of that still no where near Eliza , Alice , probably Rin and the princess for me. Kira romance on the other hand I only played her path on the harem save cause completionist but her romance feels to much and to quick for me and kind of feels a tad awkward at times.

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
tho I still say Peral betrayed the MC worst than Kira. Since all Kira did was was take a detour an force a meeting with her father while Peral stole what they were after. Tho I still rather have fun with Peral than Kira despite betraying the MC in such a awful way that and she actually feels bad and doesn't think she is worth a second chance + it seems their father controlled their life's to much. So im willing to give her a second chance because of all of that still no where near Eliza , Alice , probably Rin and the princess for me. Kira romance on the other hand I only played her path on the harem save cause completionist but her romance feels to much and to quick for me and kind of feels a tad awkward at times.
For me, Kira agreed to take MC to the island. She changed her mind without any prompting from her father (who knew nothing about it), or anyone else. She made the decision on her own to betray him to try and earn her father's respect/trust/whatever. She betrayed MC and broke an agreement all on her own. (I'm actually a little annoyed that we are even forced to like her and drool over her, I never want to see or talk to her again).

Pearl didn't make any agreement with MC to not take the relic. So she didn't betray him. She was also coerced into doing it or their father would kill Kira, she really had no choice, yet stopped at the end and helped MC anyway. She didn't do anything except steal something from him.

While I'm forced to drool over Kira, I'm getting my revenge by adding Kelly & Pearl to my harem - and not her! (I'm petty like that. :ROFLMAO:)

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
For me, Kira agreed to take MC to the island. She changed her mind without any prompting from her father (who knew nothing about it), or anyone else. She made the decision on her own to betray him to try and earn her father's respect/trust/whatever. She betrayed MC and broke an agreement all on her own. (I'm actually a little annoyed that we are even forced to like her and drool over her, I never want to see or talk to her again).

Pearl didn't make any agreement with MC to not take the relic. So she didn't betray him. She was also coerced into doing it or their father would kill Kira, she really had no choice, yet stopped at the end and helped MC anyway. She didn't do anything except steal something from him.

While I'm forced to drool over Kira, I'm getting my revenge by adding Kelly & Pearl to my harem - and not her! (I'm petty like that. :ROFLMAO:)
yeah I didn't like how we were forced to drool over he either haha. See when you put it like that yeah I can see how it is worst than I thought it was. As I thought it was standard protocol set by their father or he knew about it somehow ahead of time , seems I just forgot a bit of info.

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
yeah I didn't like how we were forced to drool over he either haha. See when you put it like that yeah I can see how it is worst than I thought it was. As I thought it was standard protocol set by their father or he knew about it somehow ahead of time , seems I just forgot a bit of info.
I hadn't actually considered it might have been a standing agreement with her father. Maybe it was, but even so, she betrayed and broke an agreement with MC and I won't forgive her. :ROFLMAO:

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
This game is full of cummy kisses. First kira then sylph, alice and Eliza. Lack of choices made it worse
hard disagree at least when it comes lewd choices lol I never noticed it with anyone other than Kira but I don't think about that sort of thing either. But hey we all like and dislike different things. Maybe if I played this for lewd I would of noticed it more. cause yeah it's not something id be into either if it's strictly for lewds but a character I care about / my MC cares and can see them settling down and being more than someone to have sex with then it doesn't bother me.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
hard disagree at least when it comes lewd choices lol I never noticed it with anyone other than Kira but I don't think about that sort of thing either. But hey we all like and dislike different things. Maybe if I played this for lewd I would of noticed it more. cause yeah it's not something id be into either if it's strictly for lewds but a character I care about / my MC cares and can see them settling down and being more than someone to have sex with then it doesn't bother me.
They're defining cummy kisses different from me. Cummy kisses, imo, are basically a snowball. That's not what happens in this game at all.

Reactions: AlexMpog

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
They're defining cummy kisses different from me. Cummy kisses, imo, are basically a snowball. That's not what happens in this game at all.
I was getting very confused, wondering what the hell I had missed. Your definition is same as mine.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
I was getting very confused, wondering what the hell I had missed. Your definition is same as mine.
Yeah my wife let's me kiss her after I've gone to town on her... it'd be real shitty if after a similar moment of intimacy I kicked her out of the bed to brush her teeth, I mean I kiss her after she eats onions as long as there's none in her mouth, too.

Now if it was still in her mouth or on her lips, that'd be a different matter and is a no fly zone for me personally.

4.10 star(s) 61 Votes