xortor

May 3, 2018
I'm honestly starting to feel sexually assaulted by Kira.
The Dev apparently can't fathom anyone rejecting her.

This has been my interaction with her:
Reject
Reject
Reject
Reject kiss
Reject
She starts kissing/licking me.
Reject
Starts rubbing my dick
REJECT
REJECT
REJECT
Kisses me again

Seriously, take a fucking hint you psycho.

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
I'm honestly starting to feel sexually assaulted by Kira.
The Dev apparently can't fathom anyone rejecting her.

This has been my interaction with her:
Reject
Reject
Reject
Reject kiss
Reject
She starts kissing/licking me.
Reject
Starts rubbing my dick
REJECT
REJECT
REJECT
Kisses me again

Seriously, take a fucking hint you psycho.
It gets better. You get to make a 'major choice' to not go on her path. And then have to turn her down at least 3 more times before you get off the ship, and she's still all over you kissing and rubbing her tits on you and MC is drooling how wonderful her tits are. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I actually made a comment about it the other day.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Saboracss

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
Started playing this yesterday and got hooked! It's right up there as my fave fantasy type AVN now.
The Eliza romance path is just one of the most wholesome experiences I've came across in these games.
Gonna try the dark path to see the difference when I finish current content. Damn good game (y)

-Not a huge difference so far with dark path as yet in my playthru but the twin red lasers from the eyes are pretty fucking cool :devilish:

Last edited:

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Not who you were talking about, but the constant pushing of Eliza onto the player really turned me off to her character. Felt like I was being told by the dev how I should feel about her, as opposed to let it come about naturally. Not a fan of that all. And this was before the vampire stuff, even.
Totally irrelevant to the discussion.

Is that second sig from a game or is it just a collection of animated scene videos?

powerranger..

Jun 15, 2024
Nephilim [v0.4.3] [BuuPlays]
Android UNOFFICAIL port:-

Warning:-This is unofficial port and this message can get delete within 24 hours so save this link or join for back up. Credit goes to:- Telegram link to share:-

4.10 star(s) 60 Votes