5mithers

Aug 3, 2019
BuuPlays

Just trying the game for the first time. Seems great so far!

Some quick issues:
1. In the first two chapters, you have some instances of characters thinking, but being tagged as saying things. (I.e. "Eliza" instead of "Eliza Thinking")
2. You have Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 2 title cards. I'm guessing something was injected at a later date, so the title cards were never updated?
3. At 1 or 2 points in the early story, the MC references things that at that point in the story shouldn't be common knowledge from what I can tell. An example, He mentions "It's not easy being a Nephilim" in passing, but then doesn't even mention it to Eliza until later in the 2nd Chapter 2 segment. And she's shocked to hear it then.
4. Again in chapter 3 with Dalen. They go to meet him, never mention anything about Oren, then later Dalen ponders to himself why Oren would have mentored the MC.
5. OK, more inconsistencies the further into the game I get. The two pirates introduce themselves as the daughters of the pirate king, then in Looter's bay, Kira acts shocked that the MC figured out they were the pirate king's daughters? Makes zero sense. More and more of these weird inconsistencies as you go through the game.

Anyway, seems solid so far, keep up the good work!

Last edited:

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
How many times do you have to reject Eliza before the AVN stops giving you the ROMANCE option? Crazy. Her character drives me nuts. Lol!
Yeah that's the only issue I had with the game if you want to do solo paths before she became my favorite character seems like you have to reject her alot from what I can recall . Don't even recall if I played a path without her all the way through however I think I changed my mind lol. But this probably won't be a game for you she is the main focus and has most of the content when it comes to a LI. You are the first ive seen that doesn't like her lol.

Sin_Mechero

Mar 27, 2022
Yeah that's the only issue I had with the game if you want to do solo paths before she became my favorite character seems like you have to reject her alot from what I can recall . Don't even recall if I played a path without her all the way through however I think I changed my mind lol. But this probably won't be a game for you she is the main focus and has most of the content when it comes to a LI. You are the first ive seen that doesn't like her lol.
The game gets a little tiresome if you don't like her, I don't think you're remembering correctly, since she became a vampire, more than one person stopped liking her. And I don't think turning her into your own leech is a better solution. You have a Li that you reject, but you have to feed her for the rest of her life, I think that's great. Between the symbiosis or whatever it's called and Eliza, the mc looks like a human farm.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
The game gets a little tiresome if you don't like her, I don't think you're remembering correctly, since she became a vampire, more than one person stopped liking her. And I don't think turning her into your own leech is a better solution. You have a Li that you reject, but you have to feed her for the rest of her life, I think that's great. Between the symbiosis or whatever it's called and Eliza, the mc looks like a human farm.
Well I more was talking about people disliking her cause of the romance / her character before the vampire bit. Since I assume the user I responded to didn't get to that part should of worded it better but havent been awake for long lol.

Bucketbot89

Feb 11, 2018
Well I more was talking about people disliking her cause of the romance / her character before the vampire bit. Since I assume the user I responded to didn't get to that part should of worded it better but havent been awake for long lol.
Not who you were talking about, but the constant pushing of Eliza onto the player really turned me off to her character. Felt like I was being told by the dev how I should feel about her, as opposed to let it come about naturally. Not a fan of that all. And this was before the vampire stuff, even.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Not who you were talking about, but the constant pushing of Eliza onto the player really turned me off to her character. Felt like I was being told by the dev how I should feel about her, as opposed to let it come about naturally. Not a fan of that all. And this was before the vampire stuff, even.
I can understand that since i'm one that like to make solo paths for all the LI I like. I actually never thought about that since I liked her character alot. However most other games probably wouldn't like it either , especially for my playstyle. This game seems the exception cause of how Eliza grew on me.

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
I can understand that since i'm one that like to make solo paths for all the LI I like. I actually never thought about that since I liked her character alot. However most other games probably wouldn't like it either , especially for my playstyle. This game seems the exception cause of how Eliza grew on me.
Don't get me wrong, I like Eliza. She clearly has the MC's best interest at hart, but I had no interest in having the MC hook up with her. I just got to the vampire part, and I am not sure what to think about it at this point. Not sure I like it as I really don't care for the whole vampire trope so it doesn't help my opinion of Eliza. For me, after turning her down a couple of times, I would have expected that option to go away. Instead, it's just annoying.

I generally like the AVN so I will stick with it. Interesting discussion.

Reactions: ename144

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
Don't get me wrong, I like Eliza. She clearly has the MC's best interest at hart, but I had no interest in having the MC hook up with her. I just got to the vampire part, and I am not sure what to think about it at this point. Not sure I like it as I really don't care for the whole vampire trope so it doesn't help my opinion of Eliza. For me, after turning her down a couple of times, I would have expected that option to go away. Instead, it's just annoying.

I generally like the AVN so I will stick with it. Interesting discussion.
At this point it seems like Eliza is the canon main LI. Forced relationships aren't the best, but enough games seem to work even with one that maybe that's the solution.

Wolfeszorn

Jul 24, 2021
The only issue i have with that is that every choice you have regarding the LI´s seems useless. the only thing they change is different text at best. It never rly changes the outcome. so instead of presenting us with useless choices, why not get rid of em at all? The only choices that really matter are the dark/light path ones. Besides those it´s more like a kinetic novel (which wouldn´t even be bad imho)

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
How many times do you have to reject Eliza before the AVN stops giving you the ROMANCE option? Crazy. Her character drives me nuts. Lol!
The only issue i have with that is that every choice you have regarding the LI´s seems useless. the only thing they change is different text at best. It never rly changes the outcome. so instead of presenting us with useless choices, why not get rid of em at all? The only choices that really matter are the dark/light path ones. Besides those it´s more like a kinetic novel (which wouldn´t even be bad imho)
It's not just Eliza, although as the main partner, it is much more prevalent than with the others. It's every LI, the dialogue is written on the assumption you take every girl every time. If you don't, it gets weird. And if you don't like Eliza, then you will struggle. I can't remember the post, but Dev was very clear there would be a lot of Eliza.

I am doing a solo Eliza path (and might do other solos depending on how they develop) plus a harem path with taking everyone so far (except Kira & Alice, I just don't like them). And apart from actual sex scenes there is no difference to the paths.

I thought once we hit "major choices" that it would fix it and turn the romance off, but that only appears to take out choice and force you to do stuff. I did a 'major choice' to not pursue Kira, yet later had the option to have sex with her (and her trust is negative too). Alice is another one, I have repeatedly said no, no, no. And was curious, so I said yes once and I'm getting a BJ. I found that a bit weird.

I also think MC might be a bit bi-polar. Have the chance to be angry at Kira a couple of times for her betrayal, and then suddenly. I trust her. I've turned romance option down every time, yet MC is sitting there saying I need to work out how I feel about Kira. I've said no 11 times, I think that's a big enough clue. :ROFLMAO:

Don't get me wrong, not bashing the game, I love it. It's still among my very favorites, but I think the dialogue pathing is very weird if you're not fucking everybody.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
It's not just Eliza, although as the main partner, it is much more prevalent than with the others. It's every LI, the dialogue is written on the assumption you take every girl every time. If you don't, it gets weird. And if you don't like Eliza, then you will struggle. I can't remember the post, but Dev was very clear there would be a lot of Eliza.

I am doing a solo Eliza path (and might do other solos depending on how they develop) plus a harem path with taking everyone so far (except Kira & Alice, I just don't like them). And apart from actual sex scenes there is no difference to the paths.

I thought once we hit "major choices" that it would fix it and turn the romance off, but that only appears to take out choice and force you to do stuff. I did a 'major choice' to not pursue Kira, yet later had the option to have sex with her (and her trust is negative too). Alice is another one, I have repeatedly said no, no, no. And was curious, so I said yes once and I'm getting a BJ. I found that a bit weird.

I also think MC might be a bit bi-polar. Have the chance to be angry at Kira a couple of times for her betrayal, and then suddenly. I trust her. I've turned romance option down every time, yet MC is sitting there saying I need to work out how I feel about Kira. I've said no 11 times, I think that's a big enough clue. :ROFLMAO:

Don't get me wrong, not bashing the game, I love it. It's still among my very favorites, but I think the dialogue pathing is very weird if you're not fucking everybody.
Honestly I think im just gonna do throuple paths for everyone I like + a full harem even tho I dislike Kira. Initially I wanted to do a solo Alice and Eliza path as the are my 2 favorites. But never really get much development or build up with Alice other than she wants to help and misses the MC at least yet. The flashback when they were kids then the MC being gone for 10 years got to me made me feel for Alice that was enough for me to like her since lost time is always a sad thing to me. But so far I find every other character is better than her development wise. So really hope she gets some love beyond some lewds . Also glad im not the only one thought some of the branching choices in regard to the LI felt weird it's kind of why I gave up on solo paths and decided to go with Eliiza + ( Insert Li here)

Reactions: Teddy 369

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
Honestly I think im just gonna do throuple paths for everyone I like + a full harem even tho I dislike Kira. Initially I wanted to do a solo Alice and Eliza path as the are my 2 favorites. But never really get much development or build up with Alice other than she wants to help and misses the MC at least yet. The flashback when they were kids then the MC being gone for 10 years got to me made me feel for Alice that was enough for me to like her since lost time is always a sad thing to me. But so far I find every other character is better than her development wise. So really hope she gets some love beyond some lewds . Also glad im not the only one thought some of the branching choices in regard to the LI felt weird it's kind of why I gave up on solo paths and decided to go with Eliiza + ( Insert Li here)
You do like your childhood friends don't you Dessolos. :ROFLMAO: I like the solo Eliza path, so happy to run with it. But I need to do a harem path too. Might do more solos as stuff develops. Very interested in Luna. But can also see myself doing Pearl, Kelly, Amelia, Frida, Rin, Lucid, Maia, Anna, Lux. (Pretty much everyone except Alice/Kira, I just don't like them, and Selena, that bitch is dead). And where has our cuz Sabrina disappeared to. Was hoping for some of her too.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
You do like your childhood friends don't you Dessolos. :ROFLMAO: I like the solo Eliza path, so happy to run with it. But I need to do a harem path too. Might do more solos as stuff develops. Very interested in Luna. But can also see myself doing Pearl, Kelly, Amelia, Frida, Rin, Lucid, Maia, Anna, Lux. (Pretty much everyone except Alice/Kira, I just don't like them, and Selena, that bitch is dead). And where has our cuz Sabrina disappeared to. Was hoping for some of her too.
Actually kind of curious what makes you dislike Alice ngl but I just assume cause she is a bit boring and bland. Wouldn't say childhood friend is my favorite troupe but it has some appeal to me but it also makes it hard for me no them lol. There is a certain childhood friend from another game we play while I like her character alot dont think she is my favorite anymore. But yeah Eliza solo is my main path not gonna play the others till later depending how the game develops. Right now I just got a full harem for content and Eliza.
I'd say my favorites right now are Eliza , Alice , Luna and the princess forgot her name

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
How about Kelly? Not sure what it is about her, but in the immortal words of Kevin McAlister "Hubba Hubba".

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
Actually kind of curious what makes you dislike Alice ngl but I just assume cause she is a bit boring and bland. Wouldn't say childhood friend is my favorite troupe but it has some appeal to me but it also makes it hard for me no them lol. There is a certain childhood friend from another game we play while I like her character alot dont think she is my favorite anymore. But yeah Eliza solo is my main path not gonna play the others till later depending how the game develops. Right now I just got a full harem for content and Eliza.
I'd say my favorites right now are Eliza , Alice , Luna and the princess forgot her name
I don't actually dislike or hate Alice (like some other LIs, including Kira), I just don't like her as an LI. The ones that act like they're 5 years old. I like MC, so I'm gonna be a bitch to him and pull his hair. As a person, I like Alice.
If an Li doesn't grab me immediately (and yes that's probably more looks based than anything), I follow along to see whether I like them or not. I thought the slap was a bit harsh (funny but gave me a look at her character). Then I start to find her a bit boring. It's like she has no life outside of MC, everything she does is to be with him. I'm gonna study botany so I can help MC. Where's MC. I won't interrupt MC on his date, because when I date MC I don't want to be interrupted. Its petty, but last straw for me was when Eliza broke her back and the three of us are in my bed. Alice hits on MC just hours after his girlfriend broke her back and lying next to him. Poor form Alice, very poor form!

johnmnf692

Jun 20, 2022
Normally I prefer a woman's hair down to ponytails, but this hairstyle for Eliza is really awful. It makes her look like she's 35. She looks too similar to Azel from WVM, but Azel is supposed to look like a middle aged woman, while Eliza is only around 20.

Reactions: Saboracss
4.10 star(s) 61 Votes