Fuchsschweif

Sep 24, 2019
Overview:
Nephilim
tells the story of a young man growing up.
On a fateful night a wanderer finds our mc (You), he decides to take him under his wing to train him for several years, after being gone for 10 years. You returns to his home village, now a young man hardened by years of rough training & mental challenges from his teacher, you are now ready to follow your own path in life. Still a young man there's much growth to be had on your journey, through challenges, choices, friendships & possibly even love.
Discover what it means to be a *Nephilim*
Will you give in to the powers of darkness.. Or will you be a symbol of hope?
I will be a dictionary for the dev

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Not to mention that she will have to accept or compete with 2 pirate lords, 2 goddesses, a princess/future queen, and a (former?)best friend, the others notwithstanding.
I think Eliza will still come #1 when it comes to the MC only one that I see she may have potential to be on the same level as Eliza for the MC would be Rin. But she would have to accept it 100% if you play a harem path

onefingersalute

Formerly 'underwatersparkle'
Mar 30, 2022
fucking AWESOME SAUCE !!! looking forward to this i want to be able to fuck the queen in the future which i hope you will be able to in future updates either way i really like this VN its awesome:coffee::love:(y)

• Love
Reactions: iamBatmannotyou

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
another great update, even if on the romance side...now next should bring some action ,i hope.ke
ep up the good work

p.s. i love how good is Eliza character being developed...her renders are sublime, so much expressful..i love her sad, puppy face as well as her happy faces..lovely character

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
Like your game alot, but I don't think Eliza should be running around with the clothes she went on in the date, no panties in a skirt that does not even cover her backside???
We should not convert her into a slut
she is not...it suprised a bit me too when i see she hasn't pants on...but maybe she was robbed by the panties theft...silph ,Cus and Alice will get rid of him next time

Nopenopeno

Jul 27, 2018
I see pregnancy is a tag, is this avoidable / optional? I tried to search the thread first, but did not come up with anything.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Do NOT railroad us into forgiving mOthEr. Such a betrayal will be almost as bad as mOtHeR's.
I've yet to play this update but our mother is dead Unless something happened with Luna's mother but it's hard for me imagine her doing something that would be considered a betrayal since she is trapped in a cell cause of some spell. Because of all that I don't see how we would be railroaded into such a decision almost sounds like you were talking about another game to me. But maybe I will see what you mean when I play it but still hard for me to imagine cause I know the date with Eliza is suppose to be this update.

I see pregnancy is a tag, is this avoidable / optional? I tried to search the thread first, but did not come up with anything.
on his discord he said be optional when it comes up.

Reactions: onefingersalute

onefingersalute

Mar 30, 2022
Screenshot 2024-06-17 at 19-16-28 VN - Ren'Py - Nephilim v0.4.3 BuuPlays F95zone.png Where do you see that at ? because i dont hell it is actually one of 2 Tags missing that would make this even WAY WAY FUCKING BETTER THAN it is now and thats saying something because it is fantastic at it is now :love::love::love::love::love::love::coffee:(y). and why would you want it to be Avoidable if it were added or in the VN now ? Optional yes but avoidable no and post above already says that it will be added in future so just not right yet which if that being the case so looking forward to it

and no a side note to dev i really hope you get to romance Maia in the future she is gorgeous:love::coffee:

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
I've yet to play this update but our mother is dead Unless something happened with Luna's mother but it's hard for me imagine her doing something that would be considered a betrayal since she is trapped in a cell cause of some spell. Because of all that I don't see how we would be railroaded into such a decision almost sounds like you were talking about another game to me. But maybe I will see what you mean when I play it but still hard for me to imagine cause I know the date with Eliza is suppose to be this update.
Its about Eliza's mother. And i can see why he dont want to be railroded into forgiving her but i dont think we will anyway but lets see what happens next.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Its about Eliza's mother.
ah I see thank you had a feeling that would come up soon just not yet. I'm debating tbh if im gonna play this update or wait for the next one since apparently we are gonna get 2 updates next month cause of some milestone Buu hit

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
ah I see thank you had a feeling that would come up soon just not yet. I'm debating tbh if im gonna play this update or wait for the next one since apparently we are gonna get 2 updates next month cause of some milestone Buu hit
It was a good update and my advice is usually to just play every update but in this specific case i would suggest you to wait for the next, i think it will feel way more rewarding to play the whole Eliza date in one session, it kinda stops in the middle of it right now.

Reactions: Dessolos

Nopenopeno

Jul 27, 2018
View attachment 3745668 Where do you see that at ? because i dont hell it is actually one of 2 Tags missing that would make this even WAY WAY FUCKING BETTER THAN it is now and thats saying something because it is fantastic at it is now :love::love::love::love::love::love::coffee:(y). and why would you want it to be Avoidable if it were added or in the VN now ? Optional yes but avoidable no and post above already says that it will be added in future so just not right yet which if that being the case so looking forward to it

and no a side note to dev i really hope you get to romance Maia in the future she is gorgeous:love::coffee:
Its under his future / planned tags at the bottom. Optional for those of us who don't care for such content.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
It was a good update and my advice is usually to just play every update but in this specific case i would suggest you to wait for the next, i think it will feel way more rewarding to play the whole Eliza date in one session, it kinda stops in the middle of it right now.
yeah I usually play this update to update but when I read a double update made me want to wait but will wait for sure now.

onefingersalute

Mar 30, 2022
it is a shame it does cut off half way thru date with Eliza man she is something else im so looking forward to the next update after this one hell what am i saying i love all the updates but the next one in particular :love:

Reactions: linkinn

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
yeah I usually play this update to update but when I read a double update made me want to wait but will wait for sure now.
I usually play each update, but by the time I got to 0.4.2 it was only a week ago (I had a massive pile of updates to work through), so I decided to wait till 0.4.3. So I have 2 updates to play today. And 2 next month too.

soexcited.jpg

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: linkinn

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
I usually play each update, but by the time I got to 0.4.2 it was only a week ago (I had a massive pile of updates to work through), so I decided to wait till 0.4.3. So I have 2 updates to play today. And 2 next month too.

View attachment 3745785
yeah I was saving this update to play with another game that I play that updates frequently since that games updates are short but when I saw 2 updates next month that changes things for sure. But I tell you it's tempting to play now cause Eliza date looks like it's gonna be a good one.

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
yeah I was saving this update to play with another game that I play that updates frequently since that games updates are short but when I saw 2 updates next month that changes things for sure. But I tell you it's tempting to play now cause Eliza date looks like it's gonna be a good one.
Eliza is awesome. One of my top 10 LIs across all AVNs.

screenshot0001.png

4.10 star(s) 61 Votes