Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Yeah my wife let's me kiss her after I've gone to town on her... it'd be real shitty if after a similar moment of intimacy I kicked her out of the bed to brush her teeth, I mean I kiss her after she eats onions as long as there's none in her mouth, too.

Now if it was still in her mouth or on her lips, that'd be a different matter and is a no fly zone for me personally.
yeah that's why I mentioned I could understand their point if it was someone you treat like a sack of meat to fuck and that's it ( tho id still disagree with that but more understandable). But someone the MC is suppose to care about / a partner it comes across as not actually loving or caring for them and really petty in my eyes and kind of would feel really weird if the MC did that. Which is why I think no choice makes perfect sense for it.

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
Yeah my wife let's me kiss her after I've gone to town on her... it'd be real shitty if after a similar moment of intimacy I kicked her out of the bed to brush her teeth, I mean I kiss her after she eats onions as long as there's none in her mouth, too.

Now if it was still in her mouth or on her lips, that'd be a different matter and is a no fly zone for me personally.
hes-right.jpg

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
This mentality just boggles my mind, I've got to be very much in my feels to go to the old poundtown. Not a fling/one night stand kinda person.
yeah same it's why I don't like LI that quick and easy to fuck without getting to know them a little bit. Even someone like Kelly feels a bit to quick for me but I do like her.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Yes, because you got that one disease: Nosexywidoutfeels. lol Forgot the name of it actually. I had a friend who passed away that had it also. Damn. Now I feel bad cause I don't remember.
I think it's demisexual. But yeah. Went to the strip club once in my life, I don't think I've ever been more uncomfortable in my life. Lady sat in my lap to talk to me, and my brain was screaming "Bitch, I don't know you!" Once I get the feels though I'm an unrelenting horndog.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
yeah same it's why I don't like LI that quick and easy to fuck without getting to know them a little bit. Even someone like Kelly feels a bit to quick for me but I do like her.
Avns kinda short circuit it for me, if mc bones a lady my brain just basically says "OK well now we like her, otherwise we wouldn't have boned down"... it's why I hate side girls that don't end up in the harem at the end. And part of why I only play harem or solo (as in only one option, not pick one at the end) LI games.

Reactions: FatGiant

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
I think it's demisexual. But yeah. Went to the strip club once in my life, I don't think I've ever been more uncomfortable in my life. Lady sat in my lap to talk to me, and my brain was screaming "Bitch, I don't know you!" Once I get the feels though I'm an unrelenting horndog.
Yeah. Same happened to my friend when we were in uni. Went to have fun. Drinkin, enjoyin the dancers and same thing. Girl sat on his lap, he looked like he was about to panic and then he asked her to please get off him and he power walked out.

Reactions: TigerWolfe

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
Yeah. Same happened to my friend when we were in uni. Went to have fun. Drinkin, enjoyin the dancers and same thing. Girl sat on his lap, he looked like he was about to panic and then he asked her to please get off him and he power walked out.
Wait, you were serious. Sorry, I thought you were making a joke. Sorry for laughing.

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
Went to the strip club once in my life, I don't think I've ever been more uncomfortable in my life.
There was a time when I could've had my mail delivered to one. Then I got a GF -- and she'd come with me (but not quite as often). :)
She mostly played pool, but there were a few of the girls that were her friends.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Well, it is kind of funny if you think about it. Not funny to the people that have it though.
Honestly other than not being a fan of people being touchy before we've gotten to know each other well enough, it doesn't really effect me detrimentally. I'm not personally bummed out about it at all, your buddy probably isn't either.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
There was a time when I could've had my mail delivered to one. Then I got a GF -- and she'd come with me (but not quite as often). :)
She mostly played pool, but there were a few of the girls that were her friends.
I could totally be friends with a bunch of strippers, I'm a choir/theatre guy so growing up most of my friends were women and they weren't shy about being undressed/touchy around me... but if I literally don't know you at all just plopping into my lap is a bridge WAY too far.

GlennRhee

May 1, 2020
Nice game and good story. I like games that keep me thinking about the them even when I am not playing them. This is one of those games.
I like the model for Eliza, to me she looks a bit like Cece from Leap of faith. Best girl in the game.
Don't know how long it'll be until we can make love.

Also, I see a lot of references to Vampire diaries, like the original vampire lore.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Nice game and good story. I like games that keep me thinking about the them even when I am not playing them. This is one of those games.
I like the model for Eliza, to me she looks a bit like Cece from Leap of faith. Best girl in the game.
Don't know how long it'll be until we can make love.

Also, I see a lot of references to Vampire diaries, like the original vampire lore.
i'm guessing the end of July's update yet to play last months update but I think we are getting a double update . I think Buu said on his discord that the date with Eliza is going to take 2-3 updates so makes sense that be their first time to me.

Reactions: GlennRhee
4.10 star(s) 61 Votes