Dec 13, 2018
I think it's awesome that Eliza becomes a vampire. It will pretty much make her a bad ass as well as immortal. Also the MC wouldn't have to worry so much if she gets hurt on their adventures. I don't know, some people don't like it, but I love it. The dev has the right to make his game as well as the storyline, however he wants. But I for one think the Dev is doing a great job and I hope he continues it that way.

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
I think it's awesome that Eliza becomes a vampire. It will pretty much make her a bad ass as well as immortal. Also the MC wouldn't have to worry so much if she gets hurt on their adventures. I don't know, some people don't like it, but I love it. The dev has the right to make his game as well as the storyline, however he wants. But I for one think the Dev is doing a great job and I hope he continues it that way.
I haven't decided yet on the vampire thing yet. I love what he did with Eliza up until the vampire. It depends on how the dev does it as to whether I will like it or not. If Eliza becomes a blood thirsty maniac that would ruin the story for me. I love her personality as it is. If the dev gives the player the choices to make her good/bad then I'm fine with that. I'll wait and see how it goes from here.

I am of the strong belief to let the dev tell his own story, that doesn't negate my right to an opinion about his work. I do try and keep it somewhat constructive though.

Rockero_69

Sep 26, 2021
I really liked the introduction of the witch of the cave and that of the aunt (mc) I hope there is more action with each of them in the future, especially the aunt, and what I didn't like was the design change. Pearl, she looked 10 before, I hope that when she reappears she looks like before, no longer anxious about the next update and waiting to see what happens with Eliza, Rin, Luna and the others now that she has returned to the city Screenshot_nephilim.jpg

corkui

Oct 22, 2022
Great update, decent length for the story too, not like some of the previous updates that where a bit short, keep up the good work!

Reactions: BuuPlays

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
I enjoy single LI games set in a fantastic medieval era. However, it seems like this game might deviate towards a harem route. I hope the developer avoids the common tendency of introducing new characters just because they've come up with a new character design idea, as many game developers often do. It would be better if the game doesn't get stuck in that swamp.
Actually this Dev gives what I have asked for with many VN's - choices - maybe still not enough to avoid any and all love scenes but still he gives you the choice to romance with any after telling the story with / about them each - the harem route I'm assuming can be avoided. In this story all I ever wanted is Eliza, with a possible second being Alice, thats all

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Well finally finished the update...hmmmm....I dunno....

The outrage here was way over the top (no surprise there though I guess). While it would have been nice to have an option not to use the chalice...even for an update....just a few renders trying to find an alternative before realising there is no other option...that adds significant dev time...and no, the MC does not force Eliza....it would though have been nice to have had far more deliberation...but depending on where that particular plot heads...can deal with that.

Pear....ohhhhh Pearl, Pearl, Pearl....seemed such a rushed plot...and yes, the MC is WAY too forgiving, considering what you can do earlier in the story to those who piss you off. Sure, OK, she my favourite character...but....the whole thing just felt off. Not the actual plot itself, have no issue with that and can see why Pearl did what she did...but it all seemed rushed/forced and we're not only way too quick to forgive her, but also forced into that decision....ehhh...I dunno.

Also, for buu...if you were going to change her....in the ways you did (character model etc)...should have been done 'next time' we see her...which could be weeks/months later in the story. Bad...sorry, but part of her appeal was her looks (when isn't it after all with anyone)...not a good change man...in my opinion. Her old look was far, far, far better. (she still my fave char though heh).

Last edited:

AntoniH13

May 13, 2023
Disappointing is the only thing I can say about this update. The fact that we can't decide what to do with Perla is quite contradictory, considering that we had a similar situation before and, on that occasion, we were given an option. Also, the sudden transformation of Eliza into a vampire feels arbitrary, and once again, there's no choice to decide that. The plot feels rushed and uninteresting at this point.

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
I just learned that pureblood vampires don't need blood for sustinence and have no problem with light of day, hope this is included in this story for Eliza

• Angry
Reactions: Maviarab

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
Disappointing is the only thing I can say about this update. The fact that we can't decide what to do with Perla is quite contradictory, considering that we had a similar situation before and, on that occasion, we were given an option. Also, the sudden transformation of Eliza into a vampire feels arbitrary, and once again, there's no choice to decide that. The plot feels rushed and uninteresting at this point.
Some ramifications for Pearl would have been a better outcome. It irks me when you don't get some sort of justice in a game. The reason may have been because the story is moving on from Kira and Pearl perhaps? There is no opportunity to explore what those ramifications might be. Plus Pearl's sister is dating the MC where in the early sister situation, the sister wasn't dating the MC, and could be used as a pawn to punish. I think that's why it was different to the previous situation. I've already made a few comments on the Eliza plot twist previously, so I'll leave it there.

Reactions: AntoniH13

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
This is done with the intention of her gaining powers and being able to accompany you on journeys without being a burden, I don't know about the part about being together forever.
For me, more than being a vampire per se (like the divine), what bothers me is that she transforms in the middle of the story. I see it as selling me one thing and then giving me another.
For the moment, for me it's only worth playing it for Eliza or Kira, the rest barely have any content.
Yea except she will need blood??? really

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Just played this and finished it for the first time. This game is easily gonna make it on my top 15 - 20. The romance between the MC and Eliza is probably one of the cutest and most wholesome romance ive seen in an AVN yet. Not sure how many here hate the forced "change" for Eliza. I don't mind it even if it does seem like it came out of nowhere. I don't mind it because she will be able to keep up with the MC now once she gets in control of her "change" But I do worry about her personality and the way she acts might get changed to much. That is the one thing I dont want as she is perfect as she is in my eyes.

Also I dislike how we were able to forgive Peral to easily at least for a 1 of my 2 solo Eliza saves. ( I still like her alot) I just wish we had more choice in that reguard like we did with Selena . Since in my mind how im playing my MC on main solo Eliza save I make my MC hostile towards anyone that messes with Eliza in any way even if it isn't rational which is why I killed the Selena's sister ( even tho it isn't a fair trade and should of been Selena that we killed).

Reactions: Grumpy Old Aussie

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
Just played this and finished it for the first time. This game is easily gonna make it on my top 15 - 20. The romance between the MC and Eliza is probably one of the cutest and most wholesome romance ive seen in an AVN yet. Not sure how many here hate the forced "change" for Eliza. I don't mind it even if it does seem like it came out of nowhere. I don't mind it because she will be able to keep up with the MC now once she gets in control of her "change" But I do worry about her personality and the way she acts might get changed to much. That is the one thing I dont want as she is perfect as she is in my eyes.

Also I dislike how we were able to forgive Peral to easily at least for a 1 of my 2 solo Eliza saves. ( I still like her alot) I just wish we had more choice in that reguard like we did with Selena . Since in my mind how im playing my MC on main solo Eliza save I make my MC hostile towards anyone that messes with Eliza in any way even if it isn't rational which is why I killed the Selena's sister ( even tho it isn't a fair trade and should of been Selena that we killed).
As often happens, we are in agreement. I agree over Eliza's path, Pearl and the sudden change for Eliza. I was saying above, while I would prefer to see ramifications for Pearl, I think there is two factors that prevent the dev from going there. One is his relationship with Kira and also time. Unless their is an immediate consequence like some sort of corporal punishment, its hard for her to do any sort of task to make amends as the story has moved on from her and Kira.

Sin_Mechero

Mar 27, 2022
Yea except she will need blood??? really
I was talking about the amount of content available, not about what I like, since I lost interest in Eliza. And yes, according to the divine, she will need human blood. I'm not on the discord anymore so I can't say for sure, but if I remember correctly, she won't need human blood, after a while, or something like that.

Reactions: BGRW2020

korochan48

Nov 12, 2019
I was going for Eliza solo path then Kira came destroyed my gameplay. Kira is just so irresistible and so adorable. Fine going for Eliza and Kira path now.

• Red Heart

JKRollin'

Dec 3, 2021
I just learned that pureblood vampires don't need blood for sustinence and have no problem with light of day, hope this is included in this story for Eliza
DEV just needs to study the references of seven realms by septcloudgames for about vampires (y) ;)

• Angry
Reactions: Maviarab
4.10 star(s) 61 Votes