Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
I mean i think its called dark path for a reason (instead of for example evil path) and as i mentioned i dont think she will ever go evil for the sake of it. And as were playing the MC ourselfs its unlikely that hes gonna die which would lead to Eliza probably changing a lot.

And while im not sure if Vampire is a great idea, Eliza needed something to level her up and become (somewhat) equal to the mc otherwise she would always been a liabilty as a battle companion, and theres no way she would have been okay with staying home all the time (and it wouldnt be safe anyway and would suck being departed with her nonstop like in the pirate chapters).

So far i will gladly take Eliza becoming an Vampire and strong herself over being the damsel in distress not being able to travel with the mc together.

And i think most Eliza fans should try to see it like that considering the last pirate chapters without her (which i didnt enjoyed).

Of course there could have been other solutions which would have may been better but were lacking lore about vampirisim in this world (or any other kind of possible ascension) to be really able to judge it.

But yeah, there's a possibility for it to ruin her character, i just hope it wont happen.
I agree with all your points. I wasn't a fan of the pirate chapters either.

If the dev takes Eliza down the dark path, as long as that stays a choice, I'm fine with it. I personally don't want to play the game with Eliza-gone-evil, but I have no problem with it being an option for those who do.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
MC is a bit of an idiot especially when he was trained against monsters. You have to fucking crush the skull to kill a Skeleton and not fucking once did he try to destroy any of there bones.. what a damn idiot.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Nephilim [v0.3.6] [BuuPlays] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [748 MB]
- - -

Mac [736 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
-------------------------------------------------
Nephilim [v0.3.6] [BuuPlays] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Universal: v0.3.5 -> v0.3.6 [85,3 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

Last edited:

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
Will you give in to the powers of darkness.. Or will you be a symbol of hope?
power please and thank you.
give me dark powers
Of course there could have been other solutions which would have may been better but were lacking lore about vampirisim in this world (or any other kind of possible ascension) to be really able to judge it.
Vampire lore really should be available before actually making an IC decision about vampirism.
Since there are so many difference kinds of vampirism in fiction.

Last edited:

onefingersalute

Formerly 'underwatersparkle'
Mar 30, 2022
awesome thanks for the update looks like it might be a shorter one this update by the changelog either way it is always fun playing your VN looking forward to this update and more(y):coffee::cool::love:

• Red Heart
Reactions: BuuPlays

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Short but decent update. While it's still too early to not worry entirely about how Eliza's personality may change cause of her change. This update left me feeling good about it so far as she doesn't seem to be changed that much yet other than being a vampire. So far I am actually liking the new Eliza but we will see if my opinion stays that way after several updates.

Reactions: BuuPlays

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Short but decent update. While it's still too early to not worry entirely about how Eliza's personality may change cause of her change. This update left me feeling good about it so far as she doesn't seem to be changed that much yet other than being a vampire. So far I am actually liking the new Eliza but we will see if my opinion stays that way after several updates.
Just as long as Joshy doesn't start sucking on her t........eeth :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
Played the update a few days ago already and my immediate thought was..

MC: How much blood do you need?
Eliza: Yes.

I mean really? She just sucked a woman entirely out of blood during the night and is already thirsty the next morning?

How is this supposed to work if she stops draining her targets entirely, is she supposed to suck a bit of 20 different people everyday? lol

I like her being a vampire but the thought of her needing like two people's entire blood every day seems impractial

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
So now Eliza is going around killing innocents? She was better left paralyzed.

And we are supposed to care for her? Fuck no

And don't give me "but but but she's a random NPC". She has become a monster now who will kill innocents if she's left loose.
I mean .. in this case its really not she who's to blame lets be honest.

The MC turned her into a vampire but instead of overwatching her turning proccess, he thought its smart to just go to sleep and not worry about anything lol, he's just kind of an dumb idiot sometimes.

Like dude, just stay awake if you turn someone into a vampire and make sure she doesnt harm innocents in the procces, even when youre playing a MC without care or morals for innocents it should still be in his interrest to prevent anything which could traumatize Eliza (like killing a innocent woman ...).

Yeah, and if you really want to judge from a morality perspective, the mc is a monster too anyway.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
So now Eliza is going around killing innocents? She was better left paralyzed.

And we are supposed to care for her? Fuck no

And don't give me "but but but she's a random NPC". She has become a monster now who will kill innocents if she's left loose.
you do realized it's her first day as a vampire right. Do you really expect her to be able to control that part of her on her first day and the fact she shows remorse for what she has done speaks volumes about her not being that far gone to me. So yes it does make me feel bad and care for Eliza be different if she didn't feel bad or show any remorse for what she did . If anyone is to blame it is the MC.

Last edited:

kibaris

Mar 17, 2019
The MC turned her into a vampire but instead of overwatching her turning proccess, he thought its smart to just go to sleep and not worry about anything lol, he's just kind of an dumb idiot sometimes.

Like dude, just stay awake if you turn someone into a vampire and make sure she doesnt harm innocents in the procces, even when youre playing a MC without care or morals for innocents it should still be in his interrest to prevent anything which could traumatize Eliza (like killing a innocent woman ...).
that was my first thought too when I saw the scene, but yet he sleeps without even thinking that she'll want to feed once her transition is complet...

you do realized it's her first day as a vampire right. Do you really expect her to be able to control that part of her on her first day and the fact she shows remorse for what she has done. So yes it does make me feel bad and care for Eliza be different if she didn't feel bad or show any remorse for what she did . If anyone is to blame it is the MC.
no need to blame her for that, i totaly agree, but for the remorse part...
At first, yes she show some, but her victim is quickly forgotten and she behaves normally 30 seconds later like nothing happened.

Reactions: qaywsx

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
no need to blame her for that, i totaly agree, but for the remorse part...
At first, yes she show some, but her victim is quickly forgotten and she behaves normally 30 seconds later like nothing happened.
I took it as a way to move the dialogue / story forward instead of spending to much time on her feeling bad or remorseful i'm sure she still does inside.

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
I mean .. in this case its really not she who's to blame lets be honest.

Yeah, and if you really want to judge from a morality perspective, the mc is a monster too anyway.
Even if you don't care about traumatizing her. Letting her randomly kill people is problematic. they might be people who were useful to you, and the vampire deaths will attract vampire hunters.
So it should be supervised no matter what

also regardless of who is to blame. Vampires (of the kind that drains people to death) are pests that should be exterminated before they infect too many people. unless you have some very specific magical abilities to keep them on a very short leash. Neutering them (no ability to turn people). keeping them fed with minimal fuss. and so on.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 61 Votes