kokos94

Aug 31, 2022
Why don't these people know how to travel? No backpacks full of supplies, no tent, no bedrolls, no tools, no weapons, constant complaints about sleeping on the ground but too dumb to even have a thick cloak to sleep on and protect themselves from the weather? What if it rains?

I like transitions, it's the constant flittering back and forth between opposite camera angles that i find disorienting. I don't remember what it's called but i know there's something of a rule in film to not invert or flip the camera position and yet you do it a hundred times per scene.
at least they managed to surpass france when developed first medieval camuflage uniform :D

1674405535710.png

Xabior

Apr 15, 2021
I didn't know that :) I don't bother to read the thing, I am not into religion. I just try to live my life each day and try to be a good person, like i treat people the way I want to be treated by others i interact with.
Its not Religion Just Ancient Hebrew

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Please don't turn this into a harem. I really enjoyed the choices and girls losing trust when you choose one over the other. Hope there will be huge consequences for cheating like ending a romance path. Also since you did put attention on feet a few times, hope there is atleast one footjob.

Also other feedback: really enjoyed that Eliza wasn't JUST a damsel in distress, hope she becomes more powerful and will be useful in combat. Really enjoyed the fact that you can kill women as well as men on a dark path with the bandits, usually we are allowed to kill only men.

A thing I didn't like was that some choices that are light / dark don't make sense in the context, like making up with Alice, it is not good or evil, morality shouldn't be involved there, it should be a choice that affects trust only.
Well...I hope the game dev ignores your request about removing the harem path choice. Are you aware that YOUR MC will already have the choice to pick a single girl in this interesting fantasy story? But I really hope foot jobs can be avoided or players will have better sexual choices to choose from then the boring HJ or FJ's.

Deleted member 440241

Feb 14, 2018
I hate to break it to you, but it's been less than 3 weeks since the launch of the game, think you have my game mistaken with another:LOL: Still no sex is correct, the first lewd scene happens near the end of chapter two.
As for the changelog, I didn't write it, I'm guessing since I didn't provide one to the mods who updated the page, they had some fun with it:)
I misread the thread start date as 2022. A mistake reinforced by the fact that I check the Latest Updates regularly and haven't seen this game before. My bad.

Still a really shit changelog though. You may want to offer a real one before that chases away players.

• Angry
Reactions: Grelk and CV3

kokos94

Aug 31, 2022
how can such a huge update be so damn short game wise ... :unsure:
well...few flashbacks...traveling...ambush.....traveling.....ambush....traveling....eating in pub....sleeping....travelin to new destination....something between talking with ppl from childhood and old fart inkeeper

but u probably played it so u know why :D

after all it was not bad...just became boring, half content (minimaly) is practicaly pointles or uninteresting to read....but that can change in future as we will be past "introduction" and story telling could finaly start....

btw dev.... that cousin faryn or something was seen for last time?...if not will there be option (in dark patch if there is some) to get rid of that clown?

Last edited:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
kokos94,
well...few flashbacks...traveling...ambush.....traveling.....ambush....traveling....eating in pub....sleeping....travelin to new destination....something between talking with ppl from childhood and old fart inkeeper

Answer : yeah thats from the start of the game ... this update starts off when in bed with Eliza , so most of what you said .. was last update :unsure:

but u probably played it so u know why :D

Answer : yup !

after all it was not bad...just became boring, half content (minimaly) is practicaly pointles or uninteresting to read....but that can change in future as we will be past "introduction" and story telling could finaly start....

Answer : yup .... boring game play this update

overall i'd rate this update as a drop to maybe 2 stars instead of 5 last update :eek:

Evergene

Oct 30, 2021
As I am a huge fan of this game I'm sad to say the 0.1.6 update felt really forced. It's as if the developer is trying to push it to us too fast as to not loose our interest, so for you BuuPlays I will give you this suggestion, please try to have a bit more content within the updates as it is a lot more desirable to play something with atleast 30-60 minutes of playtime. Overall it's still a decent update but it kind of killed off the hype when I saw that there was a new update, kind of expecting the same kind of "epicness" as the initial release. Still going to be a dedicated fan to the series though as I cannot wait to see how it plays out.

BuuPlays

Game Developer
Jun 30, 2022
As I am a huge fan of this game I'm sad to say the 0.1.6 update felt really forced. It's as if the developer is trying to push it to us too fast as to not loose our interest, so for you BuuPlays I will give you this suggestion, please try to have a bit more content within the updates as it is a lot more desirable to play something with atleast 30-60 minutes of playtime. Overall it's still a decent update but it kind of killed off the hype when I saw that there was a new update, kind of expecting the same kind of "epicness" as the initial release. Still going to be a dedicated fan to the series though as I cannot wait to see how it plays out.
Thank you for the feedback! I'm happy that you have enjoyed the game overall, even if you felt this update was on the shorter side of things to put things into perspective, release was 2020renders, this update was 299renders, next update is 454renders.
I hope it wasn't too much of a let down for you :)

How many minutes of content were added this update?
My play testers reported roughly 15-30mins of play time depending on reading speed.

Looks good, I hope the dev sticks with it
Glad you liked it! You can bet I'll stick with it;) As long my supply of :coffee: doesn't run out!

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
Are you aware that YOUR MC will already have the choice to pick a single girl in this interesting fantasy story?
This argument every time. Having an optional harem for me is the same as having optional NTR in a game and your girl can cheat on you when you pick certain choices. I don't want a girl that is capable of cheating on me period, not just when I make the right choices for that not to happen. In the same sense I don't want a girl that is capable of sharing me if I make certain choices, I want a girl that wants me all to herself, and the most sad part about harem is that it means that EVERY girl can be part of a harem, because that is the definition of the harem, for me to actually have an option to romance I need atleast 1 girl that is not going to be ok with being a part of a harem, if there were like 10 girls and 9 of them would be ok with sharing the MC and just 1 would not be ok I would go for that 1 and be happy, but harem always includes ALL, so it leaves me with no desirable romance option, not a single one. This is just my humble opinion - a girl that is ok with sharing me is cuckqueen that is not worth pursuing, I don't feel loved unless a girl wants me all to herself.

Other than that there are 48929473823 harem games out there, games in which you can be in a monogamous relationship that ends when you cheat are like needles in a stack of hay.

Though:

This game will include a harem path, however you will be able to pick and choose the girls you want to pursue, there won't be any forced love interests, the girls are not into "Open" relationships either, so if someone wants a happy harem, he might not want to tell the other girls.
Apparently there won't be a consensual harem, there will just be a cheating MC who keeps his cheating secret. That is ok, so long as girls brake it off hard when they find out.

erkper

May 16, 2018
This argument every time. Having an optional harem for me is the same as having optional NTR in a game and your girl can cheat on you when you pick certain choices. I don't want a girl that is capable of cheating on me period, not just when I make the right choices for that not to happen. In the same sense I don't want a girl that is capable of sharing me if I make certain choices, I want a girl that wants me all to herself, and the most sad part about harem is that it means that EVERY girl can be part of a harem, because that is the definition of the harem, for me to actually have an option to romance I need atleast 1 girl that is not going to be ok with being a part of a harem, if there were like 10 girls and 9 of them would be ok with sharing the MC and just 1 would not be ok I would go for that 1 and be happy, but harem always includes ALL, so it leaves me with no desirable romance option, not a single one. This is just my humble opinion - a girl that is ok with sharing me is cuckqueen that is not worth pursuing, I don't feel loved unless a girl wants me all to herself.

Other than that there are 48929473823 harem games out there, games in which you can be in a monogamous relationship that ends when you cheat are like needles in a stack of hay.

Though:

Apparently there won't be a consensual harem, there will just be a cheating MC who keeps his cheating secret. That is ok, so long as girls brake it off hard when they find out.
This sounds like such a bogus argument. I find it pretty funny that you want every girl to line up for you, you want to choose one, but god forbid one of your rejects might not pine the rest of her life away wishing you had chosen her. If you don't choose her, why do you care if she were to move on and choose another? Her options are you (if you choose her) or a life of forced celibacy? That's some next-level insecurity. But you seem to be in luck. If there's no NTR content, and it is a potential Harem game, then it should be pretty safe to say none of the potential LIs will be dicking around (literally) with someone other than the MC.

[Edit] - oh, and BuuPlays - it seems your wish is granted, controversy invented. Let the 95 pages of debate ensue!

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
This sounds like such a bogus argument. I find it pretty funny that you want every girl to line up for you, you want to choose one, but god forbid one of your rejects might not pine the rest of her life away wishing you had chosen her. If you don't choose her, why do you care if she were to move on and choose another? Her options are you (if you choose her) or a life of forced celibacy? That's some next-level insecurity. But you seem to be in luck. If there's no NTR content, and it is a potential Harem game, then it should be pretty safe to say none of the potential LIs will be dicking around (literally) with someone other than the MC.
No, you got it wrong, I consider NTR only NTR when the girl is in a relationship with me, if I don't choose her she can sleep with whomever she wants and find herself a different boyfriend, I don't care, it's not cheating.

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
I didn't know that :) I don't bother to read the thing, I am not into religion. I just try to live my life each day and try to be a good person, like i treat people the way I want to be treated by others i interact with.
that's fine. the idea of Nephilim has only been popularized in the last few years due to things like Supernatural and the video game series Darksiders

Reactions: Neko-Chan Pacifica

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
No, you got it wrong, I consider NTR only NTR when the girl is in a relationship with me, if I don't choose her she can sleep with whomever she wants and find herself a different boyfriend, I don't care, it's not cheating.
wouldn't NTR also be the MC stealing a girl from another guy?

4.10 star(s) 60 Votes