BuuPlays

Game Developer
Jun 30, 2022
Hey everyone, I'm sorry about the links being messed up!o_O
These links should work! (Fingers crossed).
Mega PC -
Mega PC link and key separately - KEY -- dex5_Y4ksDyRldAzA97q0kc_wPbFDddhb2dhG9I24EA

Mega Mac -
Mega Mac link and key separately - KEY -- U7X77crz5wUrZJ_XmyxaqVUeWZOnlmfHFg-xYrqGc00

Once again, sorry for the confusion. Hopefully these links work as intended!

Kurokazewa

Apr 22, 2018
Mega PC - Mega Pc Download link
Mega PC link and key separately - Mega PC (Needs key) KEY -- dex5_Y4ksDyRldAzA97q0kc_wPbFDddhb2dhG9I24EA

Mega Mac - Mega Mac Download link
Mega Mac link and key separately - Mega Mac (Needs key) KEY -- U7X77crz5wUrZJ_XmyxaqVUeWZOnlmfHFg-xYrqGc00

I went ahead and checked everything seems to be working. Don't worry too much, accidents happen. (y)

Reactions: BuuPlays

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
[VN] [Ren'Py] Nephilim [v0.1.6] [BuuPlays] [HQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 3.07GB
Repack size: 456MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PC = / / / /
MacOS = WIP (Tutorial on how to create PC/MacOS build.)

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :alien:

please upload to mega, i don't trust other sites as i have gotten virases from a couple of them.

There are no viruses at any of those links. I just went to all of them, and my PC didn't blow up. He's never used MEGA for his compression posts. MEGA likes to nuke posts.

• Red Heart
Reactions: FAP369ZONE

grumble314

Nov 23, 2021
Mega PC - Mega Pc Download link
Mega PC link and key separately - Mega PC (Needs key) KEY -- dex5_Y4ksDyRldAzA97q0kc_wPbFDddhb2dhG9I24EA

Mega Mac - Mega Mac Download link
Mega Mac link and key separately - Mega Mac (Needs key) KEY -- U7X77crz5wUrZJ_XmyxaqVUeWZOnlmfHFg-xYrqGc00

No problems what I posted should work as well, looks very promising now just have to wait for more.

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
Please don't turn this into a harem. I really enjoyed the choices and girls losing trust when you choose one over the other. Hope there will be huge consequences for cheating like ending a romance path. Also since you did put attention on feet a few times, hope there is atleast one footjob.

Also other feedback: really enjoyed that Eliza wasn't JUST a damsel in distress, hope she becomes more powerful and will be useful in combat. Really enjoyed the fact that you can kill women as well as men on a dark path with the bandits, usually we are allowed to kill only men.

A thing I didn't like was that some choices that are light / dark don't make sense in the context, like making up with Alice, it is not good or evil, morality shouldn't be involved there, it should be a choice that affects trust only.

Last edited:

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Nephilim [v0.1.6] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 460mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Android port updated..

Reactions: BuuPlays

Xabior

Apr 15, 2021
According to the Bible if you believe such, they are actually Giants not half Angel / Human hybrids, even then apparently in some versions of the Bible (not all are the same apparently) they where as you suggest. There is evidence such giants existed thousand of years ago, but who knows. I really have no idea what to believe sounds silly to me I mean the Angel / Human hybrids.

The Mega link requires some sort of decryption key. Please tell us what the encryption key is. Thanks
Nephilim is derived from the original Hebrew word naphal, which means fallen.

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
Nephilim is derived from the original Hebrew word naphal, which means fallen.
I didn't know that :) I don't bother to read the thing, I am not into religion. I just try to live my life each day and try to be a good person, like i treat people the way I want to be treated by others i interact with.

kokos94

Aug 31, 2022
did not played yet...so looked to changelog and can someone confirm if game is better and how much bad it was before, from scale 1 to 10?

thx

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Grelk

kokos94

Aug 31, 2022
and there goes hope for incest content in 1 chapter :D

why making decisions in game, when they doesnt matter and game go as dev "ordered" is mystery to me.

not exactly bad but nothing special much...will try next year again, when there will be some content.

:unsure:btw why eliza is talking diferently about her childhood? firtly she is sad that father abandoned her 10 years ago....than mother fucked half willage and left her 5 years ago and now she is telling that she had standard childhood with loving and caring parents....

Last edited:

BuuPlays

Game Developer
Jun 30, 2022
1 year for a single update. Still no sex. Changelog just says "game is better". 3 simple steps to guarantee that people will ignore your game.
I hate to break it to you, but it's been less than 3 weeks since the launch of the game, think you have my game mistaken with another:LOL: Still no sex is correct, the first lewd scene happens near the end of chapter two.
As for the changelog, I didn't write it, I'm guessing since I didn't provide one to the mods who updated the page, they had some fun with it:)

and there goes hope for incest content in 1 chapter :D

why making decisions in game, when they doesnt matter and game go as dev "ordered" is mystery to me.

not exactly bad but nothing special much...will try next year again, when there will be some content.

:unsure:btw why eliza is talking diferently about her childhood? firtly she is sad that father abandoned her 10 years ago....than mother fucked half willage and left her 5 years ago and now she is telling that she had standard childhood with loving and caring parents....
I'm not sure which specific dialogue with Eliza you're referring to, however if she's talking about her childhood that would probably mean before her family was torn apart? She had a completely normal childhood up until the age of 10.

The constant shifting back and forth between faces with a half-second fade is extremely disorienting, forced me to turn transitions off but that can really backfire if the dev chooses to create sequences, are there any in the game yet/will there be later?
Hello! Thank you for the feedback, I'm sorry to hear that the transitions have been bothering you, I personally prefer them, but it seems you were able to disable them to fit your needs(y)

Last edited:

kokos94

Aug 31, 2022
I'm not sure which specific dialogue with Eliza you're referring to, however if she's talking about her childhood that would probably mean before her family was torn apart? She had a completely normal childhood up until the age of 10.
so she became adult in her 10 years?

4.10 star(s) 60 Votes