Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
You're soundin a lot like our friendly neighborhood Spider Joshy. :ROFLMAO:
I'm sure Joshy would agree...

Pearl is lovely...I just want to hold her hand while we sail the seven seas...I'll even share my cheese sandwhich with her....and cover her with honey....

UNLIKE Joshy...I do NOT want to see her gangbanged by 25 pirates while she tells me how much she loves me!

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023

Pearl is lovely...I just want to hold her hand while we sail the seven seas...I'll even share my cheese sandwhich with her....and cover her with honey....

UNLIKE Joshy...I do NOT want to see her gangbanged by 25 pirates while she tells me how much she loves me!
Pearl is a beauty and a lot of fun but I'm not sure I'd trust her with heart. More a pump and dump kinda girl.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021

Does Joshy92 even play this one?

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
Good.

Know this might be asking for much, any chance of resolving Selena topic positively without a scene?
Why couldn't we just kill Selena when she sees that her sister has been released? She got what she wanted and there should be a price to pay, why isn't it her life? What's the point of killing the sister?

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Not at all, hmm maybe the choice isn't clearly explained but rejecting Selena is not a negative choice to make.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
lol you got me curious now. Yeah I ended up saving right before the Selena choice as I couldn't decide if I should help her or reject her. ( I killed her sister) Since I did want to help but didn't want to have a lewd scene with her. figure id make a backup save and decided based on what happens in the next update or 2.

nitkonikic

Sep 17, 2018
Not at all, hmm maybe the choice isn't clearly explained but rejecting Selena is not a negative choice to make.
Thanks for the reply.

I'll go with no in that case.
Accepting just feels wrong,
, but rejecting feels petty so it felt like a lose-lose scenario.

Initial dark choice felt cruel, but went with it anyway. Accept choice in this case is a line I'd rather not cross.

Skyangel007

Jan 14, 2018
Can somebody explain to me why this game has such high ratings. Because I just got to chapter 2 right after you save Eliza, but to be honest, I find the dialogue & story unrealistic (even a bit dumb) at times. A few examples:

These are just a few examples, but there are more, and they are breaking my suspension of disbelief. So, I am wondering why do you all rate this game so high? Does it get better down the line? Because I'm thinking of dropping this one atm.

Last edited:

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Can somebody explain to me why this game has such high ratings. Because I just got to chapter 2 right after you save Eliza, but to be honest, I find the dialogue & story unrealistic (even a bit dumb) at times. A few examples:

These are just a few examples, but there are more, and they are breaking my suspension of disbelief. So, I am wondering why do you all rate this game so high? Does it get better down the line? Because I'm thinking of dropping this one atm.
For me it's cause I dont over think such things and enjoy the game for what it is. Though I did think some things were a bit off here and there. But to answer your question is simple because of Eliza their romance grew on me over time. I thought it was super cute , adorable and wholesome to the point they are my favorite AVN couple ive seen yet. That and because I didn't over think such things that I consider minor nitpicks personally. I thought it was a fun game. It actually got to the point where it felt like it was just a fun adventure and I almost forgot I was playing a AVN at times. I honestly enjoyed the journey like I was playing something like Witcher 3 for a good portion of the game and I never really ever get immersed into AVN's that much.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Skyangel007

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Nephilim [v0.3.7] Unofficial Android Port + LaikDink's Multi Mod

- 774Mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Android Port Updated..

PumperFull69

Aug 27, 2020
Well, here's my 2 cents ......
There's something I find funny, and it's the same for many many games/novels, it's that when these characters are travelling, then they have to set-up camp, but they don't have anything to set camp up with....
It always just appears outta thin air LOL.
Would be nice if some Dev would take the initiative and have the characters equipped with back packs or something LOL.
Anyway I really am enjoying this otherwise though.
Thanks to the Dev!!

4.10 star(s) 61 Votes