Bryan_Colt

Jul 19, 2017
Well i like this game very much if you ever made this game into an rpg with an inventory and stuff i would buy it just for the story and

characters you picked i am having so much fun in it every moment reminds me of dragonborn and geralt of rivia also my only regret is i

know this version will end at some point, i did not expect this game to be so good.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
characters you picked i am having so much fun in it every moment reminds me of dragonborn and geralt of rivia also my only regret is i
This right here there was parts in the game where their adventure just felt like one fun journey to me where I can almost forget it was a AVN and I was having fun like it was some RPG game like Witcher 3

Bryan_Colt

Jul 19, 2017
Also i wanted to add the fact what i want and like, mostly RPG games does not mean you need to change this game in any way so feel

free to read my opinion as wishful thinking nothing else, again even after i reached the end of this version it did not feel like an abrupt end all i

can say is nice story good game.

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
Not at all, hmm maybe the choice isn't clearly explained but rejecting Selena is not a negative choice to make.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
ya i wish there was a third option to save her without the scene i have no interest in selena but he sister was inocent in what happened but i hate the option of not doing anything to her in the first place an option to kill the sister have selena suffer for a while bring her back without a sec scene with selena. And maybe once the sister is back she leaves her sister leaving her still lonely and depressed

Mark11779

Feb 2, 2022
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 462, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
    python hide:
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 928, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2245, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
    python hide:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
    ui.interact()
  File "renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3325, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 4160, in interact_core
    rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
  File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 1102, in event
    rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
  File "renpy/display/transition.py", line 48, in event
    return self.new_widget.event(ev, x, y, st) # E1101
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 727, in event
    rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 1323, in event
    rv = super(Window, self).event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 273, in event
    rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
  File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 1323, in event
    rv = super(Window, self).event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 983, in event
    return handle_click(self.clicked)
  File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 918, in handle_click
    rv = run(action)
  File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 330, in run
    return action(*args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 462, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
  File "renpy/loadsave.py", line 771, in load
    log.unfreeze(roots, label="_after_load")
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2200, in unfreeze
    self.rollback(0, force=True, label=label, greedy=greedy, on_load=True)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2014, in rollback
    self.load_failed()
  File "renpy/python.py", line 1932, in load_failed
    raise Exception("Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?")
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
Nephilim 0.3.7
Fri Mar  1 20:22:53 2024

D4rkK1ng

Feb 17, 2024
So i just played the game .. all i can say is that is an awesome VN,it have everything great world building ,medieval fantasy theme, good story, interesting characters with personality even the NPCs are good, overall its one of best VN i have ever played.
i choose of course Solo Eliza as my main path (i explored some of other LI for the science in different saves)
the relationship with MC is so sweet that almost gave me diabetes.. im not complaining though because i really liked their relationship that's why i chose to be faithful to Solo Eliza path.
Furthermore i chose mostly Light path choices but not completely in some cases i embrace the dark path (killed the bandits, killed the sister of samarah , actually i wish i could have kill her too in that scene).
Overall for me its S tier VN and i cant wait for the next chapter.
Ps Eliza is from now on my top 10 LI list.
ps2 the only thing its missing for now its a complete sex/romance scene with Eliza but i understand this scene is more important than the with the other LI so are taking the Slow Burn road with her.
ps3 i forgot to mention that i Loved that the Eliza become pure-blooded Vampire and gained Immortality and power, with this power she became the perfect partner for MC, plus vamprism gave her an additional allure.

Last edited:

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
So i just played the game .. all i can say is that is an awesome VN,it have everything great world building ,medieval fantasy theme, good story, interesting characters with personality even the NPCs are good, overall its one of best VN i have ever played.
i choose of course Solo Eliza as my main path (i explored some of other LI for the science in different saves)
the relationship with MC is so sweet that almost gave me diabetes.. im not complaining though because i really liked their relationship that's why i chose to be faithful to Solo Eliza path.
Furthermore i chose mostly Light path choices but not completely in some cases i embrace the dark path (killed the bandits, killed the sister of samarah , actually i wish i could have kill her too in that scene).
Overall for me its S tier VN and i cant wait for the next chapter.
Ps Eliza is from now on my top 10 LI list.
ps2 the only thing its missing for now its a complete sex/romance scene with Eliza but i understand this scene is more important than the with the other LI so are taking the Slow Burn road with her.
ps3 i forgot to mention that i Loved that the Eliza become pure-blooded Vampire and gained Immortality and power, with this power she became the perfect partner for MC, plus vamprism gave her an additional allure.
yeah to me Eliza and the MC are #1 when it comes AVN couples. They are just so adorable , and wholesome that it really makes the game. You played basically like me light choices until someone does something to my poor Eliza then it turns into Scorched Earth mode. Tho im mixed on the vampire thing wasn't too keen on it felt like it came out of left field for me and would of liked them to take more time instead of rushing into such a decision. However I agree something about her being a vampire does make her more attractive to me. With that being said I am going to replay this game in April to be with Alice since apparently she is getting an update in April and ive only played a solo path. I didn't even sleep with anyone during the whole pirate arc or Onyx

D4rkK1ng

Feb 17, 2024
yeah to me Eliza and the MC are #1 when it comes AVN couples. They are just so adorable , and wholesome that it really makes the game. You played basically like me light choices until someone does something to my poor Eliza then it turns into Scorched Earth mode. Tho im mixed on the vampire thing wasn't too keen on it felt like it came out of left field for me and would of liked them to take more time instead of rushing into such a decision. However I agree something about her being a vampire does make her more attractive to me. With that being said I am going to replay this game in April to be with Alice since apparently she is getting an update in April and ive only played a solo path. I didn't even sleep with anyone during the whole pirate arc or Onyx
Well Vampirism i believe it would be better for their relationship ,after all MC is Nephelim so probably will have bigger lifespan than a mortal plus Eliza she will not be powerless anymore, and Vampirism looks good on her (in my opinion at least)
Thankfully next update isnt far away, at least on this VN.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Well Vampirism i believe it would be better for their relationship ,after all MC is Nephelim so probably will have bigger lifespan than a mortal plus Eliza she will not be powerless anymore, and Vampirism looks good on her (in my opinion at least)
Thankfully next update isnt far away, at least on this VN.
idk to me her being a vampire is double edge sword. On one hand it's nice with her being able to keep up with the MC power wise and the extended lifespan + the hotness factor. However it removes one thing that I really liked about her and that was her struggle to keep up with the MC and try to push her self on her own to do better. That aspect is one thing that really made her character to me and made her feel like she had more personality compared to now when she acts like she needs the MC"s approval so much to do anything I find being a vampire is a easy way out of it. So while I do like some things about her being a vampire I don't love it and she felt better to me before, so i'd say I have a mixed opinion on it.

Reactions: D4rkK1ng

Wolfeszorn

Jul 24, 2021
plus Eliza she will not be powerless anymore
you know, as much as i like the game, that argument is kinda flawed. By that logic every single one of the LI´s beside her would be a burden, wouldn´t they? So should every single one of them get turned? Or should they find a different solution just to be able to defend themselves? :unsure:

Last edited:

D4rkK1ng

Feb 17, 2024
you know, as much as i like the game, that argument is kinda flawed. By that logic every LI´s beside her would be a burden, wouldn´t they? So should every single one of them get turned? Or should they find a different solution just to be able to defend themselves? :unsure:
Well maybe im biased but eliza is more important than the rest of lis..
though i believe the childhood friend / New Li? (the one which taught MC wind magic) seems that she will be a powerful ally/LI
The pirate Lis is more than enough for mortal enemies (they know how to fight after all) but not enough for any angels or otherworldly creature mc might fight in the feature.
Lastly the first childhood LI (the one at the village when mc parents where alive) she is the weakest of all Lis but it seems she gonna learn alchemy an have more supportive role.
ps and from what i see maybe we gonna have a Wizard/sorcerer LI? the one in with the hat? she gonna be pretty strong too probably one of the strongest LI.

Reactions: BuuPlays

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
Well maybe im biased but eliza is more important than the rest of lis..
though i believe the childhood friend / New Li? (the one which taught MC wind magic) seems that she will be a powerful ally/LI
The pirate Lis is more than enough for mortal enemies (they know how to fight after all) but not enough for any angels or otherworldly creature mc might fight in the feature.
Lastly the first childhood LI (the one at the village when mc parents where alive) she is the weakest of all Lis but it seems she gonna learn alchemy an have more supportive role.
ps and from what i see maybe we gonna have a Wizard/sorcerer LI? the one in with the hat? she gonna be pretty strong too probably one of the strongest LI.
Eliza is certainly the most important LI for me. I can't even remember the names of the other LIs. Eliza is something special, but I'm not sure about Vampire Eliza, we shall see.

Kylemnb

Sep 2, 2021
No harem tag or cheating tag, Does that mean we can have multiple LI's with no consequences?

4.10 star(s) 61 Votes