GlennRhee

May 1, 2020
Also, I noticed that this version ends with the solo scene of Alice followed by pirate queens talking to each other. The message says that this is the end of version 0.4.0, but I am playing 0.4.3. Have my previous choices locked me out of the content from 0.4.0 to 0.4.3 or is it a bug?

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
Also, I noticed that this version ends with the solo scene of Alice followed by pirate queens talking to each other. The message says that this is the end of version 0.4.0, but I am playing 0.4.3. Have my previous choices locked me out of the content from 0.4.0 to 0.4.3 or is it a bug?
You are missing stuff (quite a bit), my guess is you are using LaikDink's mod for 0.4.0 and it is cutting the rest of the scenes off. You'll need to remove the mod to see them.

GlennRhee

May 1, 2020
You are missing stuff (quite a bit), my guess is you are using LaikDink's mod for 0.4.0 and it is cutting the rest of the scenes off. You'll need to remove the mod to see them.
Thanks. Yes, I was using the mod. I'll remove it and play again, hoping that my saves work.

Reactions: Milton749

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Woow glad to see that someone's taste in LI is improving, :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: without wanting to sound like the typical Harem consumer, can we romance Alice and Eliza on the Light path ?

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Woow glad to see that someone's taste in LI is improving, :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: without wanting to sound like the typical Harem consumer, can we romance Alice and Eliza on the Light path ?
Yeah for right now light or dark path only effects one romance ( not Alice) you can go full harem mode or just Eliza. Or Eliza + whoever else you like. Either way you are stuck with Eliza even if you dont romance her

• Red Heart
Reactions: xapican

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
:oops:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
o_Oo_O Next one that made it into a AVN after Joshy o_O:sneaky:
Was waiting for someone to catch that. :ROFLMAO:

Milton749 wait you were the guard that was fired and almost got his ass beat by the MC for looking at Eliza's ass. damn I knew you were a perv after all.
Of course, I looked at Eliza's ass. Many, many times. I'm only male, after all.;)

elizas-ass.jpg
I think we're all pervs. :ROFLMAO:

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Was waiting for someone to catch that. :ROFLMAO:

Of course, I looked at Eliza's ass. Many, many times. I'm only male, after all.;)

View attachment 3787335
I think we're all pervs. :ROFLMAO:
now I want to know what you did to our poor Eliza while we were away for 2 months. I get the feeling you did more than look at her ass. You totally NTR'd her didn't you ( just joking by the way NTR haters dont kill me)

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
now I want to know what you did to our poor Eliza while we were away for 2 months. I get the feeling you did more than look at her ass. You totally NTR'd her didn't you ( just joking by the way NTR haters dont kill me)
Well, MC was off frolicking with naked pirate women, getting nasty with (evil ;) ) Kira and cute buxom Kelly.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DISCLAIMER: There is no NTR in this game!

save8lot

Apr 7, 2021
Yeah for right now light or dark path only effects one romance
Which girl is that? I just played through the game for the first time picking every LIGHT option and romancing every girl possible. Are there additional lewd scenes on the DARK path?

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Which girl is that? I just played through the game for the first time picking every LIGHT option and romancing every girl possible. Are there additional lewd scenes on the DARK path?
nope not additional lewd scenes you kill Selena's sister ( the stable girl) and Eliza will kill her later no chance of stopping it so effectively you end her path forever

Reactions: save8lot
4.10 star(s) 62 Votes