xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
well, I'm on light path playtrough, and I didn't get on the level of this "Tonto" guy,
By the way still waiting that Kira betrays me she is nothing but cute in my play

Sep 9, 2022
well, I'm on light path playtrough, and I didn't get on the level of this "Tonto" guy,
By the way still waiting that Kira betrays me she is nothing but cute in my play
kira's justs tsundere character, doubt she would ever betray someone who takes down her walls along with her virginity, got damn girl but yeah we got a pirate queen side girl now and her sister hopefully. i kinda wished the land deed location was closer to the ocean to build a decent dock for future use since sea farers tend to get restless on land

shitass1001

Jun 8, 2021
kira's justs tsundere character, doubt she would ever betray someone who takes down her walls along with her virginity, got damn girl but yeah we got a pirate queen side girl now and her sister hopefully. i kinda wished the land deed location was closer to the ocean to build a decent dock for future use since sea farers tend to get restless on land
IIRC in the game its said that you can buy more land around the plot, so maybe that will be something that happens later

Reactions: Double0Harambe

Okyturi

Jun 8, 2020
Holy shit, thats a great game. Wondering how many other high quality games are hiding in plain sight from me :D

Also I wonder if mod/my choices made me miss some scenes (since there is no gallery): after tracing hex spell on Lunas mom, you agreed to meet next midday and confront the hexer. But somehow that scene didnt happen and instead you got Lunas scene alone with that hexer?
Did it happen in some of the playthroughs?

second question: does dark path have some other scenes in general? or it has like none and just the way you act in those scenes differ?

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
second question: does dark path have some other scenes in general? or it has like none and just the way you act in those scenes differ?
As far as I know dark path only effects one LI ( where you kill the stable girl's sister and then later Eliza will kill the stable girl ) otherwise mostly just their for a slighty different outcome but no consequences yet outside of 1 choice as far as I can remember.

Reactions: Milton749

balboa2151

Jun 10, 2023
hello everyone...I just wanted to say hats off to the developer...great story so far...dialogue is amazing( I'm at the part where MC and Eliza are about a day from capital) the women are gorgeous especially Eliza...absolutely stunning

Reactions: Double0Harambe

balboa2151

Jun 10, 2023
wow...I just finished to the latest update...I'm a little disappointed that Eliza is a vampire now... man oh man she is sexy, beautiful and stunning and I assumed that MC could eventually get her pregnant( I know pregnancy is not in the game but one could hope) but not now..and I don't know if I screwed up but even though I think Kira is sexy I kinda think Pearl is more beautiful but MC hardly had any interactions with her? and I hope alice comes back into play she is also sweet. I can't wait for the next update

Ohvidente

Feb 20, 2024
wow...I just finished to the latest update...I'm a little disappointed that Eliza is a vampire now... man oh man she is sexy, beautiful and stunning and I assumed that MC could eventually get her pregnant( I know pregnancy is not in the game but one could hope) but not now..and I don't know if I screwed up but even though I think Kira is sexy I kinda think Pearl is more beautiful but MC hardly had any interactions with her? and I hope alice comes back into play she is also sweet. I can't wait for the next update
Dude, how far you've come seems like a lot, right? But there's still a lot of story to happen, I think we're getting to the middle of the story and I hope I don't get disappointed. Maybe Perola will have more of a scene at the reunion.

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
Kinda sounds like youre lagging several updates behind?

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
yeah sounds like you about 5 or so months behind in updates maybe more and this month should be a double update according to what I read

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
Dude, how far you've come seems like a lot, right? But there's still a lot of story to happen, I think we're getting to the middle of the story and I hope I don't get disappointed. Maybe Perola will have more of a scene at the reunion.
Kinda sounds like youre lagging several updates behind?
yeah sounds like you about 5 or so months behind in updates maybe more and this month should be a double update according to what I read
I'm guessing you used LaikDink's Mod. The mod is not updated to the latest version and cuts you off so you actually miss the last 3 updates. To continue the story, you have to remove the mod.

4.10 star(s) 62 Votes