motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Yeah, as much as i like Eliza the other LI's need really some time to develope, while she takes back seat for some time.
I agree eliza is her own tier right now the other lis need to catchup
Heh, yeah... But, guys, did we really need to break her back just to give others a chance? Damn, that's cold...:cry:

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
THIS.

Don't know about any of you, but to me it would feel REALLY wrong to start working other LIs because #1 girl is paralyzed.
Yep, I'm one who agrees that the affinity with Eliza is too strong for anyone else to break... although, I have been wrong before...:oops:

Moonbox threw Jamila down the stairs and broke all her limbs to get her with the MC, these devs are wildin' out here no LI is safe!
Hehehe... In that other VN I feel confident Jamila is home to stay... But, maybe the method for gettin' her there was a bit over the top... Also, a less serious story... Jus' Sayin' :cool:

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Moonbox threw Jamila down the stairs and broke all her limbs to get her with the MC, these devs are wildin' out here no LI is safe!
Yeah, but that was actually funny. The way she described her double-fall had me laughing out loud...of course I'm an asshole, but that's not the point.

This though, this is just going to piss people off.

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
This though, this is just going to piss people off.
Dunno, I hope BuuPlays is planning to use it to develop a healing power or some such for MC; as someone else here suggested. If it ends up sidelining Eliza for an update or two you will likely be right.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Heh, yeah... But, guys, did we really need to break her back just to give others a chance? Damn, that's cold...:cry:
Yes :whistle:
She simply is too strong of a LI at the moment, the others just don't stand a chance to shine as long as she is present, or get a chance to monopolize the MC for a while.

The story also isn't all sunshine and rainbows and this is a good reason to sidline her for a couple of updates, maybe even bringing her closer to Alice and make them good friends. Alice wanted to be a healer or alchemist no ?
Also killing and torture that guy (together with his entire organization) which did it to Eliza will hopefully be a lot of fun :devilish:

I honestly don't get it why it is such a large problem for many. I mean, she isn't dead and they are adventurers, so the girls getting in danger or hurt is kinda part of the job...or at least I think it's a better choice than if they always come out unharmed or with just a few scratches.

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
The story also isn't all sunshine and rainbows and this is a good reason to sidline her for a couple of updates, maybe even bringing her closer to Alice and make them good friends. Alice wanted to be a healer or alchemist no ?
Also killing and torture that guy (together with his entire organization) which did it to Eliza will hopefully be a lot of fun :devilish:
K, ya talked me into it. Let them have some girl time and we'll do the baddies. Now, who brought the chains and knives...

douma1302

Jan 7, 2021
One thing for sure is it's too many small talks in this game. I would prefer more action scene, adventure, etc...

Sharktopus13

Aug 3, 2021
Dunno, I hope BuuPlays is planning to use it to develop a healing power or some such for MC; as someone else here suggested. If it ends up sidelining Eliza for an update or two you will likely be right.
Yeah The MC needs to cross the ocean search for a monster with healing/regeneration abilities, kick it's ass, eat it's soul/ drain it's energy depending on his path. Pretty sure that's the plot of the next chapter since it looks like most of the new characters being introduced are seafarers or pirates.

eltharion83

Aug 24, 2020
Found this right now.
Quick question: This thing is 5GB in filesize and the tags are rather limited now... Is this thing 4k and really badly packed, is it the slowest of slow burns or is the tag list outdated and not accurate anymore?

Thanks guys!

4.10 star(s) 62 Votes