eltharion83

Aug 24, 2020
I decided to try this one out, but...

1686037011250.png

...if you decide to create a story-driven VN you shouldn't start with such a mess in the very first sentence of the actual game...
Hope this isn't a forecast showing the general quality of the writing...

Edit: Luckily the first sentence hasn't been a forecast, the quality of the writing is decent and the story is quite good so far but a really slow burn. Has to pick up pace at some point. So far so good.

Last edited:
Reactions: BuuPlays

BuuPlays

Game Developer
Jun 30, 2022
I decided to try this one out, but...

View attachment 2678589

...if you decide to create a story-driven VN you shouldn't start with such a mess in the very first sentence of the actual game...
Hope this isn't a forecast showing the general quality of the writing...

Edit: Luckily the first sentence hasn't been a forecast, the quality of the writing is decent and the story is quite good so far but a really slow burn. Has to pick up pace at some point. So far so good.
Thank you for pointing out the sentence, I was able to find it quickly and has been edited for the next update, hope you continue to enjoy the story! :) (y)

BuuPlays

Game Developer
Jun 30, 2022
Hey BuuPlays,
Just caught up to the latest update, and I have enjoyed it so far.

One question I have though.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm glad you've enjoyed it and to answer your question:
Taron was a kingsguard, however only for a period of time, currently we are not told why or when Taron became the leader of the mercenaries guild.
Dalen did know of him being their leader, but not his involvement with you or Eliza.
I hope that clears it up a bit!

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 19, 2022
Looks interesting

trauts

Aug 12, 2018
So I've just finished 0.2.3 (at least that's what the OP says) but at the end of it, it says 2.2
mis-labeled/packaged(zipped)? if i'm not mistakened, 0.2.2 was out in F95 in April.
1687162735402.png

Last edited:

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
after i get eys laser bean, if i use it again i will get dark points? or only the first time?? cuz i would follow light path but if they try to kill i should not get more dark path points just treying to defend me and kill who is trying to kill me

Legend 123

May 28, 2018
after i get eys laser bean, if i use it again i will get dark points? or only the first time?? cuz i would follow light path but if they try to kill i should not get more dark path points just treying to defend me and kill who is trying to kill me
After you get laser beam, it is then added as your powers. My mc used laser beam automatically in future when he needed it and it does not increase any dark points

Last edited:

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
After you get laser beam, it is then added as your powers. My mc used laser beam automatically in future when he needed it and it does not increase any dark points
cool thanks i've seen it with the damn goblins...damn how i hate taron...mu sweel Eliza.... :cry:

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
Loved the game so far.... after the next update i will do a review with 5 stars for sure...keep up the good work ...till now it's marvellous... can't wait for next update

• Red Heart

Legend 123

May 28, 2018
cool thanks i've seen it with the damn goblins...damn how i hate taron...mu sweel Eliza.... :cry:
Yes, i too hate taron. Hopefully we get option in next update to get revenge from selena and taron. I am already on a dark path so i won't mind some dark points for killing them if given the chance.

4.10 star(s) 62 Votes