drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
the day we go for revenge will be interesting considering some are on a light path instead of a dark path

IDjeeper

Nov 19, 2020
my question is how does weeks of travel for Flynn, Alice, and Sabrina happen in a day and night of the MC's time?

BuuPlays

Game Developer
Jun 30, 2022
Patreon early-access to chapter 4 (v0.3.0) has just begun!:)
You can also find the current release schedule pinned to the top of my page or by searching (schedule).
Thank you everyone for your continued feedback. I don't have enough time to always reply on all forums so if you want to give feedback directly or ask me questions you're welcome to join our discord (y)

Nov 9, 2020
definitely enjoying this game and I am so glad there is no mini games or crap sandbox time sinks. personally I don't mind well done sandbox but those games that use sandbox just to drag out 10 minutes of gameplay into 4 hours are annoying. personally im a big fan of harem so hoping that that path plays out well while also being on the light path.

BuuPlays

Game Developer
Jun 30, 2022
Just played the new 0.3.0 version, great update as always, i just love this game!

Buuuuuuut, the selena solution ..
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you for the feedback! I'm glad you like the game and you aren't the only one who feels this way about this Selena choice.

Last edited:

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
Thank you for the feedback! I'm glad you like the game and you aren't the only one who feels this way about this Selena choice.
Thanks for the reply and just to clarify, i really love your game haha, thats probably why i felt so strongly about it but in the end its only one nitpicky critism about one scene in a game which otherwise is just superb imo.

Spoiler about 0.3.0:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Nephilim [v0.3.0] [BuuPlays] | F95zone

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Nephilim [v0.3.0] [BuuPlays] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Universal: v0.2.3 -> v0.3.0 [350 MB]
- - -

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

Last edited:

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
I am curious if you pick the love path in the first image does that lock you out of other potential romances?

Second image gives me strong anti-harem vibes which is GOOD, I love a game with consequences and not just collecting every girl possible. But I am curious if that is actually what it is.

Also just a little bit of feedback - I feel like the scene with Meredith doesn't make sense a little bit. As far as I understand that is the first time MC can have sex in this game and he was established as a virgin, yet he acts like he has done it a million times and it is not addressed in any way, in his words or thoughts. Unless I got something wrong?

Last edited:
Reactions: Felt? and BuuPlays

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
I am curious if you pick the love path in the first image does that lock you out of other potential romances?

Second image gives me strong anti-harem vibes which is GOOD, I love a game with consequences and not just collecting every girl possible. But I am curious if that is actually what it is.

Also just a little bit of feedback - I feel like the scene with Meredith doesn't make sense a little bit. As far as I understand that is the first time MC can have sex in this game and he was established as a virgin, yet he acts like he has done it a million times and it is not addressed in any way, in his words or thoughts. Unless I got something wrong?

Where do you got the part of him being a virgin from? I actually dont remember that ever being mentioned and we are still missing a huge part of the mc's past. But we know for example that he had a female friend(?)/girlfriend(?) called rin while growing up and have no clue what happened between them. But she teached him to talk to animals and gifted him a very rare and expensive magical artifact so there were at least very close.

And otherwise was he supposedly traveling/fighting/training together with oren for a long time, it doesnt seem unreasonable that they had intercourses with females while resting at taverns or whatever.

His intercourse with Eliza at the bath seemed to indicate that he has some experience too.

But maybe im wrong and just dont remember it being stated?

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
BuuPlays ... dude this game is getting rather large i mean damn version 3 and its over 5 gig ..... you know man i only have 2 terrabytes left on my hard drive :LOL:

awesome game

(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

Reactions: BuuPlays
4.10 star(s) 62 Votes