Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
Last edited:

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
There are some things that really stick out visually, like the sad puppy facial expression that is used excessively and the MC's parents looking exactly the same and wearing the same clothes 10 years apart. It's not a simple fix, as it will basically require the dev to get better at DAZ, but there is something else you could remedy.

It's incredibly silly that MC's parents are perpetually referenced as Mama and Papa, even by the adult MC and the narration. You could give them a name... and let this grown ass hard boiled MC refer to them as Mother/Father instead of Mama/Papa.

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
Last edited:

Niuul

Jun 25, 2022
Gotta agree with a previous poster. The Dark Path with Selena should have been to choose to kill her (or both). Makes no sense to leave her alive and then leave town for her to just go finish the job on Eliza as payback against the MC.

The Light Path seems a bit too forgiving at times, almost would have preferred the Light Path to just ignore them completely after listening in on their conversation or something and then have a Selena interaction at a later date if you were going to follow her romance path. Confronting them only to end up walking away almost as friends again seems weird with what happened.

Wolfeszorn

Jul 24, 2021
I´m a little confused. A couple of pages ago i read that "in the future" there´s going to be a harem path? Eliza mentioned that she´s never going to share the MC though. So.... is she changing her mind later on or did i already fck up somewhere?

Deleted member 5988643

Apr 10, 2023
I´m a little confused. A couple of pages ago i read that "in the future" there´s going to be a harem path? Eliza mentioned that she´s never going to share the MC though. So.... is she changing her mind later on or did i already fck up somewhere?
In the last update you can select 'harem path', what it will do? No idea yet.

I even don't see much difference between light and dark path yet...

Future will tell...

MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Say no to NTR and Fuck a Preggie girl
Donor
Feb 5, 2020
Gotta agree with a previous poster. The Dark Path with Selena should have been to choose to kill her (or both). Makes no sense to leave her alive and then leave town for her to just go finish the job on Eliza as payback against the MC.

The Light Path seems a bit too forgiving at times, almost would have preferred the Light Path to just ignore them completely after listening in on their conversation or something and then have a Selena interaction at a later date if you were going to follow her romance path. Confronting them only to end up walking away almost as friends again seems weird with what happened.
As much as I enjoy being an absolute menace. Killing Selena would have made way more sense. Could've just let the sister go and live happily ever after. Oh well, my bloodthirst was quenched, hopefully, we can finish the job at a later time.

Wolfeszorn

Jul 24, 2021
eh. I´m personally not a fan of the Selena dark path choice. Killing her sister just because Eliza was hurt? Like.... eyebeam through the spine would have done the trick. But killing an innocent person? Sheesh....

• Angry
Reactions: 7empest5teele

Deleted member 5988643

Apr 10, 2023
eh. I´m personally not a fan of the Selena dark path choice. Killing her sister just because Eliza was hurt? Like.... eyebeam through the spine would have done the trick. But killing an innocent person? Sheesh....
Well who does he want to hurt? Selena? Or het sister, selena is hurt now, her sister didn't even notice...

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
That's why it's the dark path and not the slightly mean but only on Tuesdays path.
Big sis, you know that bad guys are edgy, mean, dark haired, slightly to completely creepy but deep inside there's an untouched marshmallow with rainbows and love that the right girl can roast on the campfire of her heart.
...at least that's what I saw on the #booktok

4.10 star(s) 62 Votes