Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Big sis, you know that bad guys are edgy, mean, dark haired, slightly to completely creepy but deep inside there's an untouched marshmallow with rainbows and love that the right girl can roast on the campfire of her heart.
...at least that's what I saw on the #booktok
But Eliza has claimed that gooey marshmallowy goodness.

I don't know how much sweetness the Nephy has to share so the more people we splat the more love we have for Eliza and anyone else that has boobs.

• Wow
Reactions: CrazyRabbit

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
That's why it's the dark path and not the slightly mean but only on Tuesdays path.
This is the first choice that goes above slightly mean, though. There's no progression to it. You can even pick all the light choices up to this point and still get the option to all of a sudden kill an innocent person.
There isn't really a dark path. The MC's not a bad guy outside of the few instances of dark choices. The edgy anime protagonist demeanor is the darkest thing about him really. I wonder what all the good people he surrounds himself with would think about him being a coldblooded murderer, but I don't think it'll actually make a difference.

Felt?

Jun 3, 2023
People don't understand the dark path, the MC is pure evil with his enemies on this path, there is no middle ground here

Reactions: Legend 123

sdawg1234

Dec 1, 2019
People don't understand the dark path, the MC is pure evil with his enemies on this path, there is no middle ground here
Exactly! plus take into account everything that happened in that short period leading up to it. Sure he wasn't super evil at 1st but He finds out the guy who murdered his parents is still after him kidnapped the 1 person he's had feelings for since the incident. Then proceeds to cripple her just for show only to find out she was setup by someone who posed as their friend. You wouldn't stay in the same mind frame as the beginning he could've snapped and as the dev pointed out it causes the most pain to Selena as punishment for her actions. As the saying goes send one of mine to the hospital I send one of yours to the morgue. Perfect choice imo for the dark path

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
Go the dark route, he well and truly fucks her this update.
my problem is with the good guy choice tbh its too nice i think the bad guy choice is fine i wanted to choose the good guy option but was so forgiving i couldnt do it so im playing a game with all good guy choices with the one evil choice uless that gets altered

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
we will be forced to cxhoose 1 only girl or we will option to be with at least eliza and alice?

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
will there be long-term consequences being on light/dark paths? Or they are just individual decisions that don't affect the main plot?

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
will there be long-term consequences being on light/dark paths? Or they are just individual decisions that don't affect the main plot?
Hmmmm... Dunno 'bout long term but, the short term consequence of a choice between Light and Dark meant Life or Death to one character. Jus' Sayin' (y)

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Hmmmm... Dunno 'bout long term but, the short term consequence of a choice between Light and Dark meant Life or Death to one character. Jus' Sayin' (y)
I know that, that's why I'm asking... like ok with that choice the particular character dies, life goes on. But if you keep choosing the dark choices, will the story end differently? Like in a similar game (falling reloaded) it's clearly going in two directions, here I don't see the same, you make light/dark choices, collect the points, then whatever, does it really matter in the grand scheme of things?

markel1000

Oct 27, 2020
Played the recent update i dont feel the lightside choice for selena was soft. he sternly warned her about crossing him again and told her to take care of her sister. The way people made it sound like he completely forgave her all he did was spared her sister

4.10 star(s) 62 Votes