Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Nephilim [v0.3.1] [BuuPlays] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Universal: v0.3.0 -> v0.3.1 [173 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

Last edited:

Demonius

Oct 28, 2018
Hey everyone! :)
New update v0.3.1 will be up soon!
It's not the biggest update in the world but thus is the life of committing to monthly updates.o_O

Either way I hope you will enjoy it and I look forward to hearing your feedback.
you should covert all the images to .webp as it will drastically reduce file size without loss of quality

SameUser1

Jun 4, 2023
Nephilim v0.3.1 Compressed

Win 5.1 GB/619 MB :
, (5.8k Images)

P.S: Not Included Mac and Android versions ;) (Packed With 7zip)

This Compression is Unofficial and Can breake your game

Aug 3, 2023
It's not the biggest update in the world but thus is the life of committing to monthly updates.o_O

Either way I hope you will enjoy it and I look forward to hearing your feedback.
wow, it's a lot different, I can't remember the music, but it makes it a lot better...

The beginning is a lot better now, a better understanding of how it started...

Last edited:
Reactions: BuuPlays

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Nephilim-BUUPLAYS-0.3.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Harem4life

Jul 21, 2023

The 2 sex scenes were disappointing so far

1) Maggie's sex scene didn't really add anything. She didn't get naked, her 'assets' were not shown. She got against the wall, MC fucked her from the back, came inside her which we didn't get to see and it was done.

2) Even though we got to see meredith's assets her pussy wasn't shown even for once. Again, came inside but we didn't get to see anything.

Please try some other sex positions. You can never go wrong with missionary or cowgirl.

3) Kelly's scene was decent but MC didn't do anything. Didn't even kiss her. You could have made MC more active and made it '69'.

cubba

Jul 12, 2018

The good part about monthly updates is, that we can just skip a few updates when we want an update with more content. Doesn't work the other way around :LOL:

Arden4702

Jul 22, 2017
Liked this game in the beginning but seems like he cant decide what he wants to do with it, didnt like the breaking the back scene thought that was little bit stupid hope he/she figures out where they going

4.10 star(s) 62 Votes